Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Runescape

41 posts in this topic

Posted

f a g = fine ass guy

newfag = just went through puberty

No. You don't make up your own definitions for words people use to insult you.

It makes you look like an idiot. Grammar always helps too.

Also, runscape is teh awesomzorz, omg u guise, shtop trasheng eht!!!!!!

Posted

No. You don't make up your own definitions for words people use to insult you.

I'm not making up definitions, that what i heard it meant, and that fagit was female ass grabber is training :thumbup:

Posted

Uh its okay ill go on every now and then but get bored in usallly 15-45 min.

Posted

Why play runescape for free, when you can play WoW, Lineage II or something of a similar caliber for the same exact price... FREE! :D

Posted

WoW is not free. WoW you have to buy the game and then a month subscription of like $15

Posted (edited)

WoW IS free if you know what to do. ;) Same with those others.

Edited by Kaseixjaa (see edit history)

Posted

I'll admit it, I still play it quite a bit. I just like the simplicity of it; I've seen screenshots of other MMORPG's and they all look overcomplicated or focused on PvP.

Also, I would say "I recommend you guys actually try getting past level 20 and seeing the real content in the game," but unfortunately the second you find you like the game you're hooked forever. Be glad you think it sucks D:

Posted

^ I believe I was level 38. It got boring for me.... But that's cool if you like it. It's just not my style.

Posted

That's understandable, the free version sucks anyways. I really doubt I would still play if I never paid for membership. :P

Posted

Yeah, I'd probably like it more if I was a member, but I hate monthly payments, and I think I'd rather play other games anyways.

Posted

Play Aion. It looks tight. =)

Posted

I'll admit it, I still play it quite a bit. I just like the simplicity of it; I've seen screenshots of other MMORPG's and they all look overcomplicated or focused on PvP.

Also, I would say "I recommend you guys actually try getting past level 20 and seeing the real content in the game," but unfortunately the second you find you like the game you're hooked forever. Be glad you think it sucks D:

=] what lvl are you? i agree with you in the fact that most other mmorpgs screw up in some ways. i prefur runescape because there's no "class" systems so i can use whatever weapons i feel like without having to create alternate characters and lvl them up,also runescape puts depth into their quests you don't have to monotonously kill 1 type of monster till you have so many of some item. i like the challenge. also the secondary skills can be very rewarding and fun if you take the time to lvl them.

Posted

Is Aion free?

Posted

I survived runescape to lvl 118, got 99 str and 92 fletching and some other high stats. I was indeed a member and there was usually always something to do. Waste of time ? yes. Those who might have notice that I was not on Hyrule.net's IRC for a while like a few months a while back, I was playing runescape a lot >:(

Posted

Was it worth the waste of time or not?