Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

To SirJoshizzle

47 posts in this topic

Posted

^Yeah I don't have a problem now, but I have this nature of untrusting when trust is broken.

Posted

As long as he doesn't go crazy about embedding youtube videos again, I don't have a problem.

Posted

@Aethix

That was honestly something I started, if you're talking about when he posted 10 videos in one post. I had posted about 9 or so videos in Talk through several posts, and he did that to complain about it. Honestly, he was correct to complain about it.

It was a bit of a surprise to see him unbanned and remodded, but Dustin says he's nice again, and I trust his judgment. I will, of course, make a judgment for myself from what I see, and I hope that everyone else makes their own judgments, as well, but he seems to be alright so far.

Posted

There is nothing wrong with embedding videos. Even 10 of them. Why would anyone think otherwise? No one forces anyone to click 'Play'

AFAIK, he has been remodded only to the news section.

Posted

@Aethix

That was honestly something I started, if you're talking about when he posted 10 videos in one post. I had posted about 9 or so videos in Talk through several posts, and he did that to complain about it. Honestly, he was correct to complain about it.

It was a bit of a surprise to see him unbanned and remodded, but Dustin says he's nice again, and I trust his judgment. I will, of course, make a judgment for myself from what I see, and I hope that everyone else makes their own judgments, as well, but he seems to be alright so far.

No, I was talking about when he would go nuts whenever anybody embedded a youtube video and then edit that person's post.

Posted

Well here's hoping he doesn't do that. He's just a news submitter, so I'm not certain if he has the ability to edit posts everywhere. I doubt he'll do it anyway, though.

Posted (edited)

Hurrah, you're back and such. :)

Good stuff.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

So anyone else think the new forum theme is bangin'?

Posted

I do. I'm using it now. I'll probably switch between this and green, depending on my mood.

Posted

Welcome back, I'm glad you're the nice Joshizzle again.

Posted (edited)

It's like that movie, Face/Off, except Joshizzle is John Travolta AND Nicholas Cage.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

I didnt ever even get to MEET the old sirjoshizzle, mang. although I used to think he played runescape and was on my friends list. turns out it was some other guy with a different screenname that looked like sjoes's. Lets hope I get to talk to the old one now.

Posted (edited)

His douchiness is his defense mechanism. He can't be wrong or hurt if he doesn't care.

Lol, he sounds like me! Except, I don't go out of my way to constantly down people.

I just constantly down people who are in my way.

EDIT: I NEED to start checking post dates.

Edited by Negation (see edit history)

Posted

Hurrah, you're back and such. :)

Good stuff.

Sahaqiel

Back is ok.

Remodded is an insult. What the hell is that about? Did you popular princess yourself out to someone in power like I do? The answer: probably. Dignity is fo suckaz.

Posted

It's more like I was begged to, believe it or not. Whether I wanted to, well, the fact I am one again speaks volumes.

But seriously.