My Eyes Have Been Opened

68 posts in this topic

Posted

ARCHIVE

1. Twilight Princess: Link Sketch

2. Twilight Princess: Zelda Sketch

3. Twilight Princess + Wind Waker: Link & Aryll (Scrapped)

4. Artist Portrait

5. Hetalia: Vietnam

6. Ragnarok Online: Tango

7. Ragnarok Online: Follow the Princess

8. Wind Waker: Hero of the Winds

9. LoZ: Halloween 2009

---------------------

Hello artists, I come out of pure inspiration. I have finally played a Legend of Zelda game for the first time, that being Twilight Princess. It was godly... O__O

Yeah, I've been missing out big-time, but I will catch up now that I'm caught up in the current of epicness.

Twilight Princess: Link Sketch

LinkPractice.jpg

Posted

You are awesome. Don't ever leave like all the other awesome artists do. <3

Posted (edited)

Oh, that's rather nice. c: Great work, I just happened to be playing TP too. o: Just bought it today, sadly. I havn't a noncorrupted memory card to save data onto. :C

This also happens to be your first post. Well, welcome to the site. c: I'd advise introducting yourself in The Open Floor, Lobby forum. <: Wehope you remain active (Unlike myself) and post more of your excellent artwork.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Impressive =)

you should of course check out the other zelda games for other sources of inspiration =-)

Posted

Woah dude!

That is amazing!

Heh, with this skills, you should try Toon Link! :D

Again, this is amazing...

Adr990

Posted

Wow, that is great. Keep it up man.

Posted

cool

Posted

Whoa. Your art is awesome. :D

Quick question: Are you playing the Wii or Gamecube version of TP?

Posted (edited)

You are awesome. Don't ever leave like all the other awesome artists do. <3

Lol, I will try to stay as long as I have art coming. 8D

Oh, that's rather nice. c: Great work, I just happened to be playing TP too. o: Just bought it today, sadly. I havn't a noncorrupted memory card to save data onto. :C

This also happens to be your first post. Well, welcome to the site. c: I'd advise introducting yourself in The Open Floor, Lobby forum. <: Wehope you remain active (Unlike myself) and post more of your excellent artwork.

Aw man, then what will you do with the file? 8[

Haha, it's alright, I had come to believe that the only way for me to introduce what I have to offer is in the Art section. XD But, I will stay as long as I play Zelda.

Impressive =)

you should of course check out the other zelda games for other sources of inspiration =-)

DUDE. I'm getting Wind Waker next! I'm so psyched. I heard it was real epic and cute. XD

Woah dude!

That is amazing!

Heh, with this skills, you should try Toon Link! :D

Again, this is amazing...

Adr990

I actually tried drawing Toon Link recently. MAN, for such a simple character model, it was SO difficult! Once I get the hang of it, perhaps I will post it. =P

Wow, that is great. Keep it up man.

As long as the legend lives on, yo.

cool

Gracias.

Whoa. Your art is awesome. :D

Quick question: Are you playing the Wii or Gamecube version of TP?

Uhmm, I am playing the Game Cube version haha. Yeah, I know the graphics aren't as amazing, but I couldn't borrow anyone's Wii, since I do not own ANY Nintendo sytems at all. ;__;

Edited by MOLD (see edit history)

Posted

It's fine. I prefer the GC version by far. :)

Posted

Very beautiful! I love your style, so cute! And have fun with another Zelda games! Go explore them all!!!

I've played my first Zelda game only two years ago, so I remember how it feels when the awesomeness of the series touches you for the first time :D

Posted

Mediocre at best.

Posted

Very beautiful! I love your style, so cute! And have fun with another Zelda games! Go explore them all!!!

I've played my first Zelda game only two years ago, so I remember how it feels when the awesomeness of the series touches you for the first time :D

Got Wind Waker today yeeeaah! I'll try to explore as many as I can get my hands on haha. What a time to be hooked, vacation's coming to a close. XD

Mediocre at best.

Well, I'm sorry I fail, a sketch is all I've got right now. 8]

Posted

Wow, pretty awesome. Your style matches that of a lot of sketches I see of FF characters as well. xD

Posted

Well, you have to remember. TP is originally a GC game, so the Wii's just a port. :o I don't believe there are any differences in graphics. c: I actually like them, I see few errors. I actually will be keeping my GC on for as long as I can. :C I just got it yesterday... Already I'm in the

Temple of Time

. I do my best to find little things to do aside from the main quest. D: But it's not as easy as it once was. :< I don't like short games.