Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I need nickname help X3

1 post in this topic

Posted

So I finally got my hands on a copy of Dark Cloud (YES!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! But I wasn't able to finish it when my dad sold it 8 years ago) And I looked up all the available characters in the game, and want help nicknaming them in advance. xD

Main Character (Toan; uses Swords) Zeran [Zerahnor if it fits, I'm not debating this name] - I came up with this name a week or so ago, and really think it's cool.

The Amusing Cat Anthro (Xiao; uses Slingshots that shoot pellets) I'll be making sure she ends up with Super Steve the Talking Slingshot X3 ROFL - I was thinking about naming her Lulu, but I don't think that names suits her very well, considering her personality... *looks at my avi* xD

The Phat Hammer Bro (Goro; uses Hammers) I'm thinking Rusty here, considering he's a chubby forest hunter kid that acts like he's all that, and I also happened across a little tidbit that told me you end up dueling him the first time you meet him, and you totally PWN him by jumping on his head XD XD XD

The Seductive Sorceress (Ruby; uses Armlets that shoots spheres of magic) I'm thinking Skanky Cat; she pushes to join your team. xDDDD (Inside joke that I SO wish I could share, but it's a long story)

Gramatically Incorrect Lover Boy (Ungaga, uses Staves) From his default name, it's pretty obvious he comes from some sort of primitive desert tribe. (I looked it up to make sure XD) I'm thinknig of naming him Gerudo, but that kinda doesn't make sense considering 99.9% of all gerudo are women. XD

The Flying Killer Bunny [No seriously, I'm not kidding - s/he's a FUNKING BUNNY] (Osmond, uses Guns that shoot bullets) I looked for pictures in order to discern this character's gender, and it turns out s/he wears a full body suit with goggles. The only reason I know she's a bunny is because s/he leads the bunny people. And apparently s/he killed the previous leader of the bunny people. o.O Talk about power hungry. I can't think of a good him for him/her, and it doesn't help that in-game dialogue I looked up switches him/her between male and female often. (Dark Cloud, from what I've seen, has a lot of typos XDDDDDDDDD And I haven't even played the game yet (for 8 years, anyway XD))