Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Using guides for TP

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I had to make two topics. :lol:

Have you ever used a guide for this game? As I said in my last topic I used one for the fishing part at the begining and for the Guard thingies puzzle before the Master Sword. And there were times when I used one for stupid things (like where is the door I open with the small key I just found, or stupid stuff like that...:mellow:) But when I saw the answer in the guide I found out I had already tried that...:mellow:

Did you ever use one for this game?

Posted

Once in Yeto's House, once in the Water Temple, and (Embarrassingly) in the begging i couldn't figure out how to use the fishing pole. . . :embarrassed:

Posted

never yet soon i will though

Posted

fishing pole had me for a short while, but then i was smart enough to look in the manual...

only used a guide since i finished the game to find out if there was anything i'd missed, cave of ordeals being a major point

Posted

I used one for the Water Temple as well... (couldn't figure out where to go. lol)

Posted

I use guides only when I'm stuck for a while. But sometimes I'm not in the mood to think so... I'll just take it out and it guides me!!

Posted

only for howling stones

Posted

Didn't have the guide at the time of completion, then for Christmas I got it after I had beaten it!

Posted

i dont use guides, it ruins the fun...

howling stones are easy to find without:)

ehm... I maybe used guide at lakebed temple *cough* :unsure:

Posted

Really? I just got the guide for christmas and I only used it for The City In The Sky Dungeon :unsure:

Posted

I used a guide for like... 75 % of the City in the Sky Temple. It was so damn frustrating! :mellow: Besides, I hated the sound the Oocca made. :embarrassed::unsure:

Posted

I spent an hour trying to figure out the Snowpeak Ruins on my own, then I cracked... other than that I only used it to find the Magic Armor.

Posted

A little bit. It actually sucked for me because I got my TP guide from Nintendo Power like minutes after I beat it.