Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resignation

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't want to be the leader of Wisdom anymore. I would seem natural to hand it over to Prince of Twilight seeing as he's Co-Leader, but a right hand man is different to a successor, naturally.

So Arcanelord is the new leader of the Wisdom clan. He seems wiser than me and worthier also, so I hand over Leadership to him. Good luck running it, Arcanelord. Not like it's difficult or anything.

Posted

Ok. I'll do my best.

Posted

Arcane you set Rain up. I know you did. You ratted him out. Now you have control over everything because you cheated him out, you cheap sonuva bit[i]c[/i]h.

Good luck living with yourself, you monster.

It sucks that you're stepping down, Rain, but Arcane was a good choice. He'll run it right.

Posted

Hmm... I think it would be fitting if I appointed Teto as Co-Leader. Any objections? (Sorry Prince of Twilight, but he seems like a better choice. If Teto does take your place, I'll make it up to you.)

Posted

Oh, not only are you taking over, but you're going to make the previous owner your lackey?
Screw you, you backstabbing pri[i]c[/i]k.

Good idea, Arcane. Teto would be a good co-leader, at least he'd have a higher seat.

Posted

Feel free to give me the position if you like. I pretty much prooved by handing the clan to you that it has no meaning.

Also, PoT has moderation powers, just so you know.

Posted

I'll wait to decide on that.

Posted

I'll wait for that decision to decide on your life.

Posted

Good to know. :)

Posted

It had damn well better be, treacherous swine.

Posted

Man, am I getting booted?

Posted

It hasn't happened yet and this was a while ago, so I don't think it's going to happen. Your position is safe.

Posted

Ok was just wondering. Cuz if you wanted it being our X-leader then you should get it. However I do LOVE my title. LOL