Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beginning of the End

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Im not very good at this so... yeah. It'll probably not be very good. It could be though, if I don't mess it up with stupidness.

In 2050 the world was plunged into darkness, a pitch black darkness that seeped into your very soul. Lights were made using nuclear energy to run, they pierced the darkness and created comfort. Portable ones were created, smaller, multicolored even. It was these that ruined the Earth. The nuclear radiation seeped into the skin of the people, mutating them. They were turned into mindless flesh-eating monsters. Stronger and faster than normal humans. The infection spread through the air, the water, and blood. Several bases were established around the world that used a different light source, walls were built, water was cleansed, protective domes were built. Project Lockdown was put in action. 500 infection free people were pulled into each dome, mostly young people in between the ages of 10 to 25. 150 of these 500 were trained to fight and survive outside the dome, they were given injections that made them immune to the air, but through the blood and water they could still get it. These people became the military for each dome, sometimes they fought against eachother when a colony's resources were low. Other times they prevented attacks from the mutants.

The year is now 2074. The mutants have become faster, stronger, and smarter. Breaches have been made in the domes and whole colonies wiped out and mutated. Some were rescued by the military of other colonies and transported around the world. Others were already too far gone. Cure attempts have been made, but without success. Some made it worse, some killed the subjects. only 28 of the original 187 colonies remain. The seven largest being in The United States(more specifically Hawaii, Missouri, and California), Japan, England, and Britain. You are one of the people who were rescued from ruined domes and transported to one of the big seven. Choose which one and then live your life.

Character form

Name:

Class: (Civilian or Military)

Job: (For Civilians only)

Bio:

Posted

Ok, so we've established that they are fast? That's good because while slow Zombies are REAL they would be boring in RPs.

One thing however, if we want people to have a past life that could come in handy you are going to have to make go from like 2050 to 2060 at most.

It seems good enough for me.

Name: Connor Smith

Class: Military

Job: Military have jobs as well. Shock trooper.

Bio: I'll do one later.

I'm just signing up.

Posted

Name: Charles Foster Kane

Class: Civilian (retired Military)

Job: Store Keeper

Bio: Chuck was lucky, he was near the cutoff age for admission but a sympathetic soldier let him inside. He was raised by that man and in time called him father, in his honor Charles joined the Military unit of the San Francisco dome city he called home. Then the blissful life ended, a normal day turned horrible as the mutants breached the protective shield flooding into the city. His "Father" fought them off allowing Chuck to escape on a transport to the LA City Dome. The horrors Chuck witnessed caused him to retire from the service, he opened the shop and never looked back.

Posted

Ok, so we've established that they are fast? That's good because while slow Zombies are REAL they would be boring in RPs.

One thing however, if we want people to have a past life that could come in handy you are going to have to make go from like 2050 to 2060 at most.

It seems good enough for me.

Name: Connor Smith

Job: Military have jobs as well. Shock trooper.

Bio: I'll do one later.

I'm just signing up.

2050 - 2074. You can have history in your Bio.

Yeah, that works.

Name: Ryuzaki Byrn

Job: Dome Border Patrol

Bio: Ryuzaki was born a week before the darkness came, and was one of the first who's family was infected. His next door neighbor rescued him when he went to inspect their house. He now lives in the Japan colony working for the military. Ryuzaki is skilled with almost any type of blade and a crack-shot with Sniper Rifles. He and a few others walk around the dome a few times every day, up on a ledge where they should be safe from any mutants.

Posted

What if you wanted a past military history. I can't be a child soldier in post-apocalyptic earth.