Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Wind Waker Boss

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I would choose Molgera, I liked his music. Yes, I did like Wind Waker.

Posted

WW was my favorite untill I played TP. And I liked the Ganondorf fight. It totally pwned! :lol:

Posted

Wind waker isn't my favorite, although it is very close. I really liked the helmaroc king; especially because of the flooding water part.

Posted

The Wind Waker is my second favorite game of all time, of course I can't play TP yet, So I like it. :D

The Ganondorf fight was pretty awesome, I remember how many times I died before I figured out you were supposed to parry at the end! :lol: You really should have made a different section for Puppet Ganon though, because they are sort of seperated boss fights. ;) Those Keese that come while you fight Puppet Ganon are so annoying, though. It took me a while to beat Puppet Ganon too, I originally thought you had to cut the strings with the Boomerang, use the Hookshot to get onto a platform, use the Deku Leaf to get onto his back, and cut the red string with your sword (It got pretty frustrating after a while). Apparrently I didn't notice anything about the tail. :embarrassed:

P.S.) EVERYONE that thinks Ganon is spelt Gannon, you are wrong. Only one n.

Posted

I thought you had to cut the strings with the boomerang, then hit his head with the Skull Hammer untill it broke and then finish him with the sword... After trying that for an hour I realized I had to shoot the tail. :mellow: It was the hardest boos fight ever! But on my second playthrough I beat him really quickly... :mellow:

Posted

i thought that gannon was easy peasy lemon squeezy

Posted

Oh, ok, thanks G.333! :embarrassed:

Posted

The Wind Waker is my second favorite game of all time, of course I can't play TP yet, So I like it. :D

The Ganondorf fight was pretty awesome, I remember how many times I died before I figured out you were supposed to parry at the end! :lol: You really should have made a different section for Puppet Ganon though, because they are sort of seperated boss fights. ;) Those Keese that come while you fight Puppet Ganon are so annoying, though. It took me a while to beat Puppet Ganon too, I originally thought you had to cut the strings with the Boomerang, use the Hookshot to get onto a platform, use the Deku Leaf to get onto his back, and cut the red string with your sword (It got pretty frustrating after a while). Apparrently I didn't notice anything about the tail. :embarrassed:

Yeah, I cut the strings, hit him in tail with my sword about 30 times before I discovered you had to hit him with the Light Arrow in the tail!!

I like your idea of how to beat him though Ganondorf333, that would of been cool!! Yet, even harder to figure out unless you think the way you do. . .

Posted

I used the stratigy guide. ^_^

Posted

Ganon was my favourite boss in WW, though he was one of the easiest.

I thought the hardest boss was Puppet Ganon.

Posted

Why did all my threads die?

Posted

My favorite had to be...nothing. I didn't really have a favorite. And the Ganondorf battle wasn't too great either.

Posted

I like WW a lot actually- I don't think I have a partiuclar favorite boss from WW though. The only thing I didn't like about WW was that the bosses were too easy.

Posted

Kalle Demos FTW