Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

Played Final Fantasy X, drew a bit, took a nap, went to my haircut place, but the guy who cuts my hair wasn't there. Went to the Commissary to buy groceries for my mom after.

The end. My life is very interesting.

Posted

I went looking for a new pet with my little sister, played tennis, and that's it.

Posted

Woke up, browsed around on dA for awhile, drew some things, played Disgaea 3 for a bit, then watched Dustin play GTA and stuff.

Been consistently talking to Vio throughout the day, too.

Posted (edited)

Went to school, beat everybody in four square, was being smartass in maths and answering all the questions the teacher asked in English and SOSE

Edited by Ammonsa (see edit history)

Posted

worked since 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

had programming classes from 6 to 9 p.m. :wacko:

need to eat something...

Posted

Well I did basically everything I did yesterday, but without going on HO.

It's going to be like that until Friday when I don't have to go to sectionals.

Posted

Woke up at about 1pm, got up at about 2pm, had a shower at about 3pm, got on the internet at about 4pm, had dinner at about 5pm, stopped playing Ratchet & Clank at 6pm, started downloading some stuff at 7pm, started deciding what to make for my new avatar at 8pm.

It is quarter to 9 now.

Be reminded that my life isn't as organized as you might think. These are approximate times and were not necessarily seperated by exactly one hour each.

Posted By Teto

Posted (edited)

Went to the Asian food store and got $180 worth of things. Tons of deliciousness. Played some TF2 after that.

That's it... I think I'm going to go read now.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

Teto, Ratchet and clank is awesome. You are even more awesome now.

Posted

Downloaded the Castle Crashers soundtrack, which is epic. Read my leader's packet for the church trip I'm going on Monday. Unfortunately, that's about all.

Oh, I watched Goldfinger. The old James Bond was infinitely better than the new.

Tomorrow I'll play tennis. I'll search for a gift for a friend of mine, maybe do some chores. Basically, I'm stuck at home most days because I can't drive and people don't have enough of a desire to spend time with me to come pick me up.

T-T

Posted

Sean Connery is THE Bond. Daniel craig comes in a close second, though.

Posted

The same thing I do everyday... Try to take over the world! >:C

Posted

Pinky and the Brain is awesome, I agree.

Listening to Owl City and looking up for Webcomic updated. Had a bowl of cereal and that's probably me until dinner in a few hours. It's now 4pm and I got up at about half 2.

Posted

Yesterday I was home alone so I listened to music, then watched Bleach for a while. Around 2 I went tubing down a river. Then I came home and posted here while listening to music. Right now I'm watching Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End.

Posted

Let's see I got done with sectionals for the week and I yelled at my internet for not working. Then it started to work and here I am.