Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

Woke up... let the cat in. Came back to room, and here I am. I might be going out to get a new tablet later today, though. c: It'll be a fairly cheap one, as it's only temporary until I get my super awesome one. o: But I'm so desperate to have something to draw with again, I'll settle for anything.

Posted

My best friend painted one of her walls in her room with chalkboard paint, and today, I drew this awesome picture on it. It was like this pretty sun with a few clouds, and it says "Good morning sunshine." I'll see if I can get pics. :))

Posted

Full story here.

Today I was kinda hungover without the drinking. I didn't even take the time to do my hair! :o For your reference, I have to be really tired to not care about how my hair looks.

We drove to North Island after church because my dad wanted to see if he could buy something there that they didn't have at 32nd when we went last night. He didn't find what he wanted, apparently. We ate at the Rubio's at the food court after. Nachos grande, mmm.

My mom and dad went to the tent sale while my sister and I waited in the car listening to the music on my phone because she wanted to change the station on the XM but didn't know how and I wasn't about to get up and mess with it. When they came back, my mom threw all these really nice board shorts at me! They were the ones I saw at 32nd but didn't want to get because I thought it'd be too much, even if they were $9.97. Irony! Yay, I have shorts to wear to tennis practices when they start on Tuesday(?).

When we were on the bridge headed back to the mainland, we saw smoke in the direction of our house! We were like, whaaaaat!? Apparently, there was a fire in the canyon behind our house. It's happened before, but not to the point where they had to shut down the streets! They closed off Alta Vista, which we take to get home, so we had to go up Division and on Valencia, but they closed off Westmead! SO THEN, we had to park at Nye and walk home from there. Luckily it's only a three minute walk or so, if that.

More Final Fantasy X. I stopped right before the Zanarkand trials, so I'll probably do those tonight or tomorrow. Either way, I'm saving Yunalesca for tomorrow morning when I'm all revved up to go. But I have to wait for my sister to wake up because after watching me go through a million play throughs, she's still confused about the story. That kinda sucks, since I usually wake up before she does.

Around five, the extended came over for Lola's 5th death anniversary. I'm like, dude, has it really been that long!? We prayed that long ass rosary plus the litany of the believers or whatever it's called. "DEFARTED!?" We watched The Hulk 2 on Horrible Body Odor. That movie was braze! It didn't even end completely; I have to watch Iron Man, and I'm too lazy to find it on the interwebs! FML! It's okay, I'll probably end up spoiling myself when I look them up on Wikipedia at some point. You know, like what I usually do.

That's been my three day recap. my friend just told me she had an extra Comic-Con pass and I could have used it. Not when it ended today! Oh yeah, on the news, they interviewed the most legit looking Link ever. I was proud. You go, channel 10 news. :]

Posted

I got up, went home from vacation, went to a family party, played FFIV DS, got on hyrule.net and posted: I got up, etc

Posted

Woke up, hungover, couldn't use my voice to it's full potential (I guess I was yelling alot last night). Went to the bank, pulled out money, restocked my supply of herbal goodness, managed to eventually develop an appetite, ate a nice filling snack/meal, went back to my friend's and started drinking again... then around 9-10pm we went to the concert at the point for a fireworks display. All in all, a good day/night and a perfect end to a spectacular weekend :)

Posted

So far, woke up, tried to fix my iPod some more, and got on here. I'm going to go eat breakfast in a few minutes.

Posted (edited)

Today well i finished a 17 chapter novel.

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted

Surfed the net, ate breakfast, went to work, ate more breakfast, went to the doctor's place to get a physical for camp, ate lunch, chilled out for a while, played Final Fantasy II for a bit, ate dinner, then watched a whole lot of Bleach. One more episode left for the first season. Now I'm off to bed.

Posted

Played Final Fantasy X. Fought Yunalesca, did some side quests, some side quests (Monster Arena, Blitzball, Omega Ruins), went driving for a bit, then played tennis.

Posted

Yesterday:

Played Battlefield heroes, watched some geek tv show, was bored a LOT.

Today so far:

Woke up, found like 5 flys on the living room window. Searched entire apartment trying to find if there was spoiled food somewhere. Found none. Now am worrying where they came from :unsure:

Probably going to be a boring day.

Posted

I softmodded My friend his Wii. (Though that was a few days ago.)

Today.

I did wake up. ;P

Gonna do:

Probably do some cool stuff on my Wii... Posting on Hyrule.net again... etc. :P

Posted

So far, I woke up, ate breakfast, went to work, and watched Bleach. Later I'm heading off for camp.

Posted

Took my senior picture, then watched Hetalia, Bleach and 5D's. It's pretty cool out so I might play tennis later, but I dunno yet.

Posted

Pwnt people in RF Online's big Chip War about an hour ago :D

Posted

Adr helped me softmod my wii.

Played some Team Fortress 2.

Went to the bathroom after plumbing was finished.

Played some more Team Fortress 2.

Shower.

Sleep.