Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

I played Mother 3... Dang it that's all I did all day. :( I had fun though.

I also came here and went on DSU.

Posted

I did my summer assignments. One of them, anyway.

Ok, half of one. But still, I worked.

Posted

Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Posted

Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Awesome life lets talk about life do you like life life life life life?

Posted

:o CEREAL.

Posted (edited)

Sat on my couch staring at ceiling for about six hours, fighting the desire to go back to bed. I then went outside and dragged around big oak logs and carted wood scraps (i.e. broken off pieces, loose bits of bark, etc.) then took a shower and ate dinner.

Ya, I'm a bum.

Edited by Kaseixjaa (see edit history)

Posted

I made a Final Fantasy clock. :] Would have made Zelda, but it wouldn't have been as clever.

P060809_1706.jpg

Posted

I recorded myuzak.

Posted

I WAITED FOR TODAY TO STRIKE... And then it striked! 12 o'clock! Wooooo.

Posted

Eek. Spent all day on the beach. Luckilly it had a forest very near it, so I spent all my time in there. Forest + Folk Metal = Amazement...

Posted

Woke up... Played some Majora's Mask... Then I began to think of some more ideas for things to post in the new Majora's Mask art topic I was SUPPOSED to make last night. DX

Posted

That's awesone, Josh.

I ate a big breakfast, packed up, and left from camp. When I got home I just sat around until I finally got the password for the other laptop so I could get on here.

Posted

Envious of you clock, Joshizzle.

Anyway, got up, went up the road to let out some dogs while the owners are away. Also some hens. For some reason, there was a calf in the hen's pen (it's surrounded by high wire fences and has a gate left slightly open, but not too much to let a calf get in. Anyway, I stood there for about 15 minutes holding the gate open until it came out.

Through the day, I took a 2 mile walk and got caught in the rain half-way. I changed clothes and went back up to the farm to feed the dogs and the hens, got soaked again. On the way, though, I was listening to Kate Nash. It was pretty horrible walking in the rain with my hood up and my hands in my pockets. So I just thought 'to hell with it' and took down my hood and DANCED up the road. Moral: Dancing in the rain is better than walking in the rain.

Then I came home. Earlier today I watched Laputa: Castle in the Sky, prior to going up the road in the rain. I watched Spirited Away after and now I'm watching Whisper of the Heart.

I also found out otters are awesome and made two avatar, the first of which was short-lived and the second being the one I have now, which is cute as fuck.

That was my day.

Posted

That's a lot of Studio Ghibli.

Posted

Moving onto Nausicaa now. o: