Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

Teto, did you hear about Miyazaki's new film? I think it's called Ponyo.

Posted

Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea, yes. I'mma wait for the English dubbing of it, which hasn't been made yet. D:

Posted

Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea, yes. I'mma wait for the English dubbing of it, which hasn't been made yet. D:

I think it's supposed to be coming out later this month or next. I will see it. :P

Posted

Gave my statement to the cops. For details read "I HATE VIDEO STORE IDIOTS!" in Rants and Raves.

Posted (edited)

Went to Dollar Tree to get a clear shower curtain so the shower would be less dark. Then went with a friend to a giant greenhouse, Myriad Botanical Gardens in Oklahoma City and took a ton of pictures (which I will post later). Grabbed 25 chicken fingers from Raising Cains then watched three episodes of Battlestar Galactica with him and another friend.

We had to stop after three because he had a party to go to. He was dressing up as a redneck. He got a nascar hat, a rock n roll t-shirt, and torn up jeans to wear.

After that I showered (the gardens were HELLA HUMID so I was all sticky and gross) then chatted online some. I then ate some of my 7 layer dip I made then proceeded to drop the big glass bowl of it onto my feet, where it shattered into a zillion pieces ruining not only my dip (glass shards), but also the skin integrity of my feet as the zillions of shards went into my feet. Blood went everywhere at the zillions of microscopic punctures invaded my skin. I had to walk with glass in my feet to grab the paper towels to limit the carpet damage so people wouldn't think a murder had occurred.

I finally got the glass out of my feet, added bandaids, and wrapped my feet in paper towels until all the tiny cuts had stopped bleeding. Then of course I had to vacuum up the glass since it was right where I use the computer and I couldn't sit around with my feet resting in glass shards. After vacuuming in bandaged feet, I decided to make pralines. I didn't have a thermometer though so I hobbled to the store and got a candy thermometer. I made them and they are now cooling in the kitchen. I've never made them so I hope they turn out okay.

I warmed up some chicken (since I couldn't finish my 7 layer dip dinner) and it's still in the microwave because I forgot about it until just now. I'll eat that and either chat in #zelda and/or play tf2 I guess... maybe some digg.com as well.

3798847633_7144e7bbd2.jpg3803190444_9f1d03c36e.jpg

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I went back to Reyman's to check out my proofs. I was expecting the worst, really. I even had a dream last night that all of them sucked. xp. BUT, some of them looked really nice! Not to sound conceited, but damn, I looked good. :] My choice for the yearbook was the last one they took. When I bought them, they told me to pick out five more shots, but the last one was all I wanted, so I took the ones with my side with the most acne facing away from the camera, and when I ran out I chose the ones with it facing that looked the least noticeable thanks to lighting. One of them made me look so dark I was compelled to choose it because I've always wanted to be darker, but then it was a more unnatural dark. They said they'd come in the mail in two weeks, but I'm too impatient to wait that long! D: I thought I'd be getting them right then, but apparently not. Oh well.
Edited by SirJoshizzle (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Woke up around 9:45 and went to work. Pretty uneventful, but I did start a new thing with my friend where we both yell "hit that!" and high five whenever a hot girl walks by. Bought Fullmetal Alchemist 12, 13, and 14. Went to the AT&T store to get my phone battery replaced, but they were out. I called the warranty service number and they're shipping me a new one. I bought Dragon Quest VIII earlier, and have been playing it for a week. Amazing game, one of my favorites. :3 Square Enix is the best.

Edited by zeldafancs (see edit history)

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAARG! IT BURRRRRRRRRRNS!!!

Posted

Got up late, went up the road, let out the dogs and the hens on the farm. Calf was there again. They came home, that was fine. I went home. My sister was away on the weekend and so were my parents, I was left alone, so that was fine. The house wasn't a total mess, but the mood that getting up late, being rushed out of bed and having to do so much so quickly straight away leaves me in a good mood. I cleaned the floors, the dishes, hoovered (vacuumed), and did all i could to clean the house. It took me two hours and considering the size of the house, that's pretty fast. So now I've been taking a break. I had a shower and brushed my teeth and am yet to have anything to eat since I got up 4 hours ago. I'll probably get something after I'm done my daily two mile walk later.

Posted

Teto, reminded me. I still need my walk. D:

Posted

Go to it, child!

Posted

I have birds out. D:

Posted

I'm retarded!! :) It's 4am here. :)

(Why the hell am I awake??!!)

Posted

I'm retarded!! :) It's 4am here. :)

(Why the hell am I awake??!!)

Trust me, I've gone longer. Try 39 hours.

I started yabbering to myself at about 19 hours. o:

I so crazyyy.

Posted

Trust me, I've gone longer. Try 39 hours.

I started yabbering to myself at about 19 hours. o:

I so crazyyy.

I stayed up for a full 40 hours. I talked to DB all night, and the next day, just did everything I would normally. The only difference is that I fell asleep within 5 minutes of jumping into bed. :D