Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

I drew a picture of Link's house from my fan fic, and I wrote a skeleton for the first draft of the first chapter.

Posted

Wedding_Portrait_LINEART_by_SirJoshizzle.png

Posted

I kicked major funking arse. Last Friday, a weekly show LIVE Zelda radio show was canceled. "The Windmill Hut", It features trivia and more... LIVE. The show host had to go to a funeral, today was the alternate hosting day. I was very tired though, I only had to wait 30 more minutes before the show began. I had fallen asleep. :c I missed approximately 30 minutes of the show. When I awoke, I tuned right in and I answered questions with badassery.

When the podcast is ever put up for download, I might provide a link so you may all see... I want to listen to the songs anyway. I'm sure it was an Oracle of Seasons day. It's not until 30 minutes into the show that I am mentioned. There are three trivia questions, I answered all three of them right... Of course, you can only get a prize for one of them. Then there's the BOOTY question... Yeah... Every week, a song is played and the time/location of when it plays is supposed to be guessed.The winner gets to listen to a booty song thingy. If a female wins, she gets a more dignified booty song. The host thought it would be difficult for some, because not a lot of people who played the game, listening... May have gottan that far. In all honesty, I never have. But yeah... I knew it was a boss battle, that's for sure. I knew the answer, but I was very unsure of it. :c Then the host played it again and gave a hint... My victory was assured, I gave the answer I thought and got the booty. I entered their IRC room to announce my booti-ful victory.

Posted

So far today, designing the character to use in my Flash video. I think it's gonna rest on this.

catpersonthing.jpg

I suck at hands.

Posted (edited)

That looks pretty cool. c:

Edit: I just went around looking through some old stuff... Look what I just found... Really crappy but I was proud of it at the time. I planned on making it my Hyrule.net signature during December. This was never finished, sadly. :c

HolidayXmacopy.png

I was also in production of a Halloween themed one at the time.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Not finished? What else does it need? It looks good. XD

Posted

It doesn't look good enough to me. :c

Oh, this morning... As I was waiting to go bed whilst watching Nova Alamak beat Metroid Prime and then move onto Metroid Prime 2 (The Metroid Prime Trilogy), I downloaded episode 132 of The Windmill hut. I missed approximately 30 minutes of the last show, so I took it's download virginity.

If anyone DOES download it, sure, give the whole thing a listen to... I'm just going to point out some points of interest. This episode features The Second Ever "The Gossip Stone", where Nova Alamak reviews two of the Professor Layton games. He rated them in rupees and heart pieces.

I wake up and tune in somewhere around 3:40, around time for the quiz time to start.I answer the first two of the three questions correctly, but in the trivia time, you can only get a prize for one question (Aside from the booty)... My answer is aknowledged at 33:49! Where I recieved the power prize. Muwahaha, I started dancing when The Subrosian Dance song came on... I was moving back and forth in my room, spinning around. My father was there. XD Back when I was a kid, no part in Oracle of Seasons was as hard as that part.

The Song begins at shortly after 40:00I recieved my victory at: 44:38

Of course, feel free to listen to the whole thing if you do download.

http://destinedhero.com/thewindmillhut/download.php?view.241

Posted

I went to the optometrist to confirm my red-green, then it was off to the photography studio to pick up my senior pictures (it's in Post Yourself now). My vision is still kind of blurry from the dilation drops, but I can see clearly for the most part now.

Posted

Nothing really. Just on the Net and bored.

Posted

I finally started my summer homework for AP lit [nevermind that school starts in five days] and read Oedipus Rex. That was freakin' BRAZY! It was all forms of incest and dysfunctional family.

I want a snow bubble from Tapioca Express now.

Posted

I'm ready to start on chapter two of my fanfiction.. but I have absolutely no idea what to name my Zora character because I suck at names, http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12510-some-of-my-junk/page__st__25

may i introduce your new star, Bob the zora :applause:

no, i've never been good at names either. :P

i just name every character in my stories Fenchurch. :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

I've still got homework to to... I have 2.5 sketchbook pages to get done, as well as finish this realistic representation of Raspberyl.

Then I need to do a HUGE color pencil piece. DX I'm going to do it all softshading and crap... Just watch the arseholes teachers at the college scold me for not doing it the way they taught us to do. IT wasn't enough that the media looked like crayon on paper... They're going to make me waste even more of my individual pencil by pressing down hard after establishing value, just so it looks waxy. DX There's more than one way to do color pencil work, jerks. I made an awesome-looking color pencil piece last year... Near the end of the year. I'd say I'd get an A or a B... My old teacher said she'd give me a B because it wasn't done.

My current teacher said that he'd give me an F for not following directions... How can I be unique and stand out if he makes me do what everyone else does? I'm one of the top two artists in that class, probably the best student in both freshmen and sophomore years. OF course, I slack off... But really? If I can be just as good, or a little bit less as good as my peers, half-puppying everything... Then why try harder if I won't be allowed to do my own thing?

Eheh, I actually use the term 'puppy' for writing naughty words in my sketchbook. "Half-puppied shading, ect"

I have 7 days before school begins here.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

I finally started my summer homework for AP lit [nevermind that school starts in five days] and read Oedipus Rex. That was freakin' BRAZY! It was all forms of incest and dysfunctional family.

The end was messed up, too. Killed by his own son. Such a disappointment. ;_;

On another note, what about Beowulf? I want to reread it soon. I enjoyed it. Getting killed by his own son dragon he had with his nemesis's mother. EPIC.

Posted

[5:25:54 PM] Rod D: VIO

[5:25:55 PM] Rod D: VIO

[5:25:57 PM] Rod D: VIO

[5:25:58 PM] Rod D: VIO

[5:26:02 PM] Rod D: Guess

[5:26:02 PM] Vio Milaanor: Yo.

[5:26:03 PM] Rod D: What

[5:26:03 PM] Vio Milaanor: Yo.

[5:26:03 PM] Vio Milaanor: Yo.

[5:26:04 PM] Rod D: I

[5:26:06 PM] Rod D: Got.

[5:26:06 PM] Rod D: :D

[5:26:10 PM] Vio Milaanor: Yippy yo-- Wha-- You mother funker.

[5:26:13 PM] Vio Milaanor: What did you get? >:C

[5:26:42 PM] Rod D: I got the first three volumes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Manga

[5:26:44 PM] Vio Milaanor: HOW DID I KNOW?! DX This happens to everyone I show Disgaea to!

[5:26:45 PM] Vio Milaanor: Oh.

[5:26:49 PM] Vio Milaanor: |D

[5:26:50 PM] Rod D: xD

I was just yesterday, giving AHH some Disgaea shiz... Because he asked who was that in my sig and jazz.