Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

meh? otay! <3

Posted

I went on a 5 mile bike ride what I do every sunday.

Posted

I just woke up.

Posted

I stayed home -- we had a "snow day" today in good ol' Georgia, which means that it snowed a half inch last night and froze into ice today.

And because us Georgians don't know anything about driving through ice, there was a 28 car pileup by Atlanta's airport and kids didn't go to school.

lol.

But hoooooly poo it has been cold. Like, it's going to be in the 30s in Miami tonight folks. Wtf. No really, what. the. ffffffffffffff.

Posted

But hoooooly poo it has been cold. Like, it's going to be in the 30s in Miami tonight folks. Wtf. No really, what. the. ffffffffffffff.

30 F? We get that all the time.

It's going to be like -2 F here :/

Posted

xD Silves, Miami is close to the Caribbean. It's 70 F and above there all year.

Posted

I stayed home -- we had a "snow day" today in good ol' Georgia, which means that it snowed a half inch last night and froze into ice today.

And because us Georgians don't know anything about driving through ice, there was a 28 car pileup by Atlanta's airport and kids didn't go to school.

lol.

I've never had a snow day. And it snows like over a foot normally.

And pshh, 30 F is tee shirt weather.

Posted

arcane, you've never had a snowday and you live in the midwest? what are you, homeschooled?

Posted

Nope. The people here are insane.

Posted

well here in buffalo we go to school in winds that move cars and snow past the windows. not an exaggration.

WHYDOESTHATHAPPEN

Posted

Just got off of work and now sitting here looking for something to do. Not much else on that end.

Posted

Went to a plea market with Saha it was fun. He had never been to one.

Posted

I studied for finals the entire day. :( Or more accurately, slacked off from studying.

Posted

I didn't do anything today. But I discoved the Zelda Ocarina of Time Fire Temple chant .

*Shudders*

Posted

I've been frantically searching for help on an upcoming entrance audition to become a Music major at Cal State Fullerton. I'm extremely stressed about that...hopefully I won't let nerves get the best of me.

This gloomy weather isn't helping, either. There's been short blackouts here and there in my city because of lightning. :o