Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

i searched the internet for funny pictures.

and watched Red vs blue.

Posted

I slept in a bit before I went to school, since my school's coolio like that on Fridays. I went to the library to get some CDs, and then found a couple of my friends. We walked around and stuff and went to a restaurant to grab some food. Then one of the dude's mom picked us up and drove us to the dance party, which was pretty fun. Also, we decided that the place it was hosted at would make the ultimate bachelor pad.

Posted

I hung out with my bff got told something that made me quite angry and drowned my sarrows in energy drinks and snack foods with my bff she is so sweet.

Posted

hmmmm where do i start i woke up in the morning feelin like P DIDDY, blew up my school, went around the world in 80 seconds, prank called nationwide, flipped off obama, saved a gerbil, destroyed my xbox, ate a poster, starred on americas most wanted, and did my girlfriend,

ALL IN 3 HOURS!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Posted

Take Mid-terms. After lunch we watched a movie in 1 class, did nothing in the next, and then weatched another movie the next class :)

Posted

hmmmm where do i start i woke up in the morning feelin like P DIDDY,

Put my glasses on, I’m out the door - I’m gonna hit this city

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain’t coming back

Posted

Put my glasses on, I’m out the door - I’m gonna hit this city

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain’t coming back

im talking pedicares on our toes toes. trying on all our clothes clothes. boys blowing of our phones phones.

Posted

Went to school for half a day, then went to tennis. Lost to some rich kids, drove home, went to my girlfriend's birthday party, drove home again, and finally watched the movie Cold Souls.

It's a pretty good movie, if any of you care to look it up.

Posted

Today, I had my best friend come over and played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on his PS3. He texted everyone that there is a party at my house tomorrow, and I have no snacks haha. Walked with him to his house and back wearing pajamas (which I wore all day) in broad daylight. Did some homework. Worked on Jazz improvisation for a bit on my Tenor Sax. Finally, payed a visit to hyrule.net. :)

I need to start planning things that involve me changing out of pajamas on Saturdays...

Posted

made a double decker sandwhich with the almost empty condiments left in my fridge. I'm still eating it. It turned out better than I thought it would.

Posted

I beat all of the Mercenaries stages in "Resident Evil 5", and unlocked everyone. Now, trying to pass it with Wesker.

Posted

So far, I have just woken up.

Posted

Interesting.

handed out valentines

ya know

and i wanna see dear john sooo bad

Posted

I went to my friends house today. We made a snowman and stuff. He gave me an Indiana Jones whip, but i'm using when I play Zelda :D

Posted

I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed home from school and slept during the day until lunchish. Then I ate, sat around a bit, then went back to bed and listened to The Bends by Radiohead. Brilliant album, by the way.