Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

Thinking about HOT HAWT ZORA BOYS while being on this website

Posted

Playing CoD: Modern Warfare 2. Just an awesome single player campaign. I love how they linked it to the first modern warfare. :)

Posted

We had these "Winter Olympics" at our school today, where we perform activites outside and stuff. Snowshoe Racing was pretty interesting. :3

Posted

Thats kool Eka. I'm on vacation :)

Today I wwent outside in the snow, but I ent in like a half hour later due to numb hands (I couldn't feel em!)

And then before that i made a VERY impressive shield. The handles and everything are made out of cardboard, its very sturdy. It will be the Wind Waker shield, the Hero's Shield. I love making Zelda shields and using them. I made the Kokiri, the Hylian (But the strap fell off and i'm sad :() and now this WW one. This is the first one to have 2 straps (That will stay on! The Kokiri had 2, but one wouldn't stay on, and my brother a righty and i'm a lefty so I made so we both could use it)

Wow, I could talk forever about Zelda shields

=D

Posted

I crashed my mom's truck into my dad's truck on the way home from school today. I feel like throwing up now.

Posted

That stinks, i'm sorry T_T.gif

Posted

Thanks...

Posted

Your welcome. Maybe you should get off the computer and rest with a nice calming game like Animal Crossing (If you have it)

Posted

Oh wow. Good luck with your parents.

Posted

They've already calmed down over it. The damage was (thankfully) very minimal, though I'm afraid my dad's truck will have a large crator in it permanetly.

Posted

aw you're so thoughtful to ask..

i had a great day.

you?

Posted

Let's see

Saw my father,watched Family Guy on Hulu,same old

Posted

I woke up like at 8:30 am this morning. I never get up that early on vacations. I got a haircut, we went to a bunch of stores and stuff for a Blu ray player. At Walmart, I got underwear (lol) and this AWESOME Mario and Yoshi shirt with a yellow background, with Japanese writing. Its so cool, I'm wearing it now.

Posted

Took the Christmas decorations down from the Christmas tree, and put up the wooden white reindeer. Been needing to do that for a while...

Posted

Yeah, I'd say it's about time. But hey, Easter's coming up soon.