29 posts in this topic

Posted

and thank you for making the wise choice. ;D

o i c wat you did thar

Posted

Nothing escapes you. Truly my subtlety is vastly obvious in your omnipotent eyes.

Posted

Hello and welcome to hyrule.net. i will be your server right after my burnt hand is better.

Posted

What happened to it? :o

Posted (edited)

Welcome to Hyrule.net! c: Have a nice stay, and we hope that you'll stay active here. It's a pain, having so many people registerred by inactive. A lot of people join and never return. c: So it's nice to see someone trying to stay.

I offer a hand in friendship to you. |D

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

It's selected members only, yeah. I'm in it, so that pretty much prooves it's not moderators. And there are staff forums, but you can't even see them until you're staff.

Hyrule Elders, Hyrule Sages, Knights of Hyrule (Moderators), and Kings of Hyrule (Admins, I think) can see it. Maybe others, I think. People who post news and stuff.

Not sure what it takes to get into the Dark Council, though.

Speaking of the names and levels. What does it take to get to the next level? (Lol, so many questions)

Welcome to Hyrule.net, and thank you for making the wise choice. ;D

I believe you deserve my thanks for welcoming me there. I have allways choosed Wisdom first as I am a thinker. And thanks so much for the welcome to this forum overall! :)

Hello and welcome to hyrule.net. i will be your server right after my burnt hand is better.

Ouch, what happened to it?

Other, thanks alot for the welcome here and the comment on my page. :) I

Posted

Mmkay. c: That'll be 600 rupees...

What? You didn't think friendship was free, did you?

Posted

Mmkay. c: That'll be 600 rupees...

What? You didn't think friendship was free, did you?

Lol,WHAT!?

I don

Posted

Speaking of the names and levels. What does it take to get to the next level? (Lol, so many questions)

Don't worry about it. You get experience from posting, gaining rupees, and gaining karma, but it's put down when you're warned.

YLA and I are constantly neck and neck for first place, but if my warn of 50% was to be removed, I'm sure I would shoot ahead, haha.

But it's nothing that really makes a difference in the big picture. It's just one of Hyrule.net's diversions I've managed to have fun with.

Posted

Don't worry about it. You get experience from posting, gaining rupees, and gaining karma, but it's put down when you're warned.

YLA and I are constantly neck and neck for first place, but if my warn of 50% was to be removed, I'm sure I would shoot ahead, haha.

But it's nothing that really makes a difference in the big picture. It's just one of Hyrule.net's diversions I've managed to have fun with.

That would be me. I have only been warned once, but it was a mistake. Well as far as I know it was only once, but a mistake.

Anyway Welcome to the forums, Sheik. Glad you plan to stay. :)

Posted

Thanks for telling!:)

Go and cut some grass and stay clear of Magic Armor.

EDIT: I just got the Magic Armor... Wanted it because it was red. But now I hate it. :C The label when I bought it said that when hit... instead of losing hearts, I lose rupees. So I'm all, "Okay, I barely get hit anyway" so I put it on. Immediately, it weighs me down. :c As I only had two rupees. D: So I got ripped off. :C I would've just worn it for the looks... But nooooo, The Rupees powers the thing up. ;A;

I also got the Magic Armour and like you I was very dissapointed. And I also choosed to get it thanks to the looks. But as fast as I put it on it turns blue etc. Now I find it funny that I actually went threw so much just for that darn armour,lol. But I

Posted

I still like to collect things so it wasn't a total waste. There isn't much for me to go about buying in the game anyway. Especially without a memory card. The Cave of Ordeals was very easy for me though. :C Even with 5 hearts.

Posted

I still like to collect things so it wasn't a total waste. There isn't much for me to go about buying in the game anyway. Especially without a memory card. The Cave of Ordeals was very easy for me though. :C Even with 5 hearts.

Oh you have the GC version? I have both GC and Wii.

At first I never plannes getting the Wii one I never even didn