~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

~-{[Act I, Day 4\\4 yaD ,I tcA]}-~

((Everyone who hasn't already returned to their room or gone to bed have been placed in their new dorm. [Fox Boy, Corrupt One, and Magatama can ingore this. XD and I can't remember, if Kerri went to bed then Umbreon can ignore this too.]))

==The Story Thus Far\\raF suhT yrotS ehT==

Everybody has had a chance to meet and talk with Zerahnor, but Zerahnor seems to like Eon's suggestion and would like everyone to get everyone acquianted before he starts exploration expeditions.

Zerahnor awakens in his chair at his desk. He realizes he fell asleep reading an file on his computer over the collected intel reports on his strange enemy. He also noticed his was drooling a small bit. Sitting up and wiping his mouth dry with his hand, he closes the file and shuts down the computer. He walks through the dorm complex, quietly opening everyone's doors and taping notices to the inside of everyone's doors that read this:

"Come to the orientation room. I doubt we'll get very far if all you guys aren't acquianted properly. Don't worry about breakfast, I've got donuts, coffee, cereal, you name it- we'l go to the kitchens after we're done. It shouldn't take that long. -Zerahnor" At the end of the message was an amusing drawing of a :P face. Once that was done, he went to the kitchens and asked the chefs to prepare breakfast. He returned to the orientation room.

Posted

((To clear up any inconsistencies, lets just say after receiving my reward, I went to my dorm! XD))

Aluna awoke to see a light filtering through the shut curtain's.

She pulled them open, to see a beautiful vista of green fields. She could see Hyrule Castle in the distance, almost invisible in the early morning mist.

"Wow, Hyrule.net is a pretty accurate replica of Hyrule... well, obviously."

Lyall was still curled up on the plush rug, peacefully snoring.

"Maybe I'll hang around for a while, let Lyall rest a bit more."

The White Wolfos muttered in its sleep, as if agreeing with her.

Posted

i shot up in bed hitting my head on the ceiling "ow..." i looked down at my alarm to see that i had slept until the morning "ill need to set that louder tonight..." i got up woke, up Drakona and got ready for the day, i went to the door and found a note telling me to go to the orientation room. i walked out and found a map and followed it to the room. i appeared to be one of the first.

Posted

Zerahnor noticed Brett and Drakona walk in. "Hello, guys!" he said cheerfully. "It seems you guys are our early birds, nobody else has come to join us yet. If you're feeling deseraptely hungry, don't worry, once everyone's gotten to know each other's names we'll go head down to the cafeteria."

Posted

i nodded and stood there waiting for the others to come.

Posted

Kerri was next to enter. she appeared out of nowhere and sleepily settled against the wall. Demeir's eyes were red with hunger and thanks to the forged impression Kerri was hungrier then she'd have been had she not obtained the lizard.

Posted

((Freedom from sickness!))

Eon woke and rose from bed, rubbing at his eyes until he could read the letter he'd found. "Oh." And in a moment, he was walking into the room and getting ready for whatever it what Zerahnor wanted.

Posted

Username:Adn

Nickname: Kyaa

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet: Anklet

Crystals: 0

Familiar: Not acquired yet

Appearance: Kyaa has red hair and black eyes. She wears light blue jeans and a purple T-shirt and a grey hoodie over it. Her shoes are white with red streaks on it.

Posted

((I feel uninspired and ill today >.<))

After Lyall awoke from his slumber, Aluna got dressed, still feeling groggy.

It wasn't long before she discovered the note on her bedside table.

She quickly scanned it, before saying to no one in particular, "Well, time to get up!"

Whistling the white wolfos to her side, she headed out of her room to the main room.

Posted

Username:Adn

Nickname: Kyaa

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet: Anklet

Crystals: 0

Familiar: Not acquired yet

Appearance: Kyaa has red hair and black eyes. She wears light blue jeans and a purple T-shirt and a grey hoodie over it. Her shoes are white with red streaks on it.

((Accepted. X3 Oh, and I almost forgot - your anklet allows you the power to summon up to 2 rats simultaneously. Could be kinda lame, unless you know how to use it. ;P))

"I still think one person's missing, but she hasn't been around since early yesterday. I don't quite know where she ran off to, so I guess we'll just start without her," Zerahnor replied. "Now, I called you all here intending to introduce you guys to each other, but it's gonna turn into another orientation as well because one of our recruits woke up today from her portal sickness. And without further adieu, I'd like to introduce Kyaa as the newest member of our team!" He indicated Kyaa amongst the crowd. "But now for why I called you here. A team can't work very well together if you guys don't know each other, so I've had our cafeteria cook up an excellent breakfast for us in the lunch room over which we can learn everyone's names and get to know each other a little bit. So if you'll follow me..." Zerahnor paused long enough to hop down from the stage in front of his office to where everyone else was, "we'll go right on ahead to the lunch room!" Zerahnor stepped through to the other side of the room, but turned to add one more thing. "It's more of a cafeteria if you ask me, but the chefs get irritated because they prefer 'lunch room'." Zerahnor added, joking around. With that, he turned back around and led the way to the lunch room.

Posted

i followed Zerahnor to the lunch room wondering what was available and also what would be available training and recourse wise today that wasn't the day before.

Posted

Kyaa didn't really look at anyone as she entered the 'lunch room'. Today had been a very strange day and she wasn't really in the mood for a 'buddy-buddy-get-to-know-each-other session'. She had hoped that her 'partner' would have arrived and wondered what she was up to. Without realizing it Kyaa had sat down and was staring around vacantly. She probably looked really stupid so she glanced at the food instead.

Posted

Aluna fiddled with her cereal. She was sat with Lyall in cafeteria, who was looking her expectantly, waiting for food. Bored, she glanced over at the new girl, Kyaa, who seemed nervous. She would have gone over and started a conversation, but she was no good at meeting new friends, so it would probably end badly.

Posted

Zerahnor idly sat beside Aluna with a box of donuts. He chomped one down in a single bite and licked his fingers. "Yum, I love these things. Want one?" Zerahnor asked her, nudging the box towards her.

Posted

"Mind If I have one?" Eon asked, eyeing the donuts. He sat down and leaned back, munching. "So...I guess I'll finish recounting my past, since nobody seems to want to talk. Also, I highly doubt anyone still even remembers Grandma anymore- Yep," Eon said, still idly munching the donuts, "Samus Aran's not my mother, but my grandmother. Anyhow, I told you already that I redefined technology, but perhaps that's not quite accurate. I brought the whole of the Human community's technology up to the same level as the Chozo's. Of course, I had one of those oh-so famous suits, but it was one I had designed myself, without any help, from the ground up. IT was something I liked to call the Crisis Suit, with the ARC, or Adaptive Reaction Cannon. I've never been feared, the pirates rather had... shall we call it respect, for me, so stopping a massive black hole gun was a bit easier than it seems. But here, I'm pretty much gonna be running on whatever power I can get out of this ring, and whatever support I get from Epoch. Well, until I can get my hands on material to build with." Eon finished, and then realized that he hadn't taken a single bite that entire time, and gobbled down the donut. "So Zerahnor, what's your story? Who were you before somebody stole those weapons you'd made?"

((Whoa. Long post. Guess I just wanted to get that outta me...))