~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Zerahnor nodded and the saber flattened out into a blade of light, complete with a belt hand guard that vaguely mimicked the Master Sword. "Here ya go, Breet," Zerahnor added, handing him the sword.

Posted

Zerahnor nodded and the saber flattened out into a blade of light, complete with a belt hand guard that vaguely mimicked the Master Sword. "Here ya go, Breet," Zerahnor added, handing him the sword.

i took the sword and strapped it on "thank you"

Posted

"Hey, don't leave me out!" Aluna exclaimed, laughing out loud at the din.

"I've always seen myself as an archer, and I spent most of last night,"she pointed to the dark circles beneath her eyes,"training. But what could you possibly turn into a bow around here?And maybe a shortsword too, incase the enemy gets too close for comfort..."

((HAI GUYS! Sorry I like, well... died for about 6 days, I had a nasty cold. Achoo.))

Posted

((No no no. it goes like this:

HAI GUISE!!!!!

Get it right. :U

XD Well, glad to have ya back.))

"Well, bow wise, I could try something..." Zerahnor picked up a fork and bent it into a curve. Light extended from both ends, creating a bow similar to a calssic archery bow, complete with a string of light. "Here ya go! We can stop by the Forge and get some arrows for you on the way out. And as for the shortsword..." his voice trailed off as he found another knife and used his light powers to turn it into a short blade of yellow light. It was too long to be a dagger, but not long enoguh to be considered a full-blown sword. He handed both weapons to Aluna.

Posted

"so are we ready to head out?" i asked.

Posted

((Lol, I'll get it right next time, I pwomise. ^^))

"Cool, thanks Zerahnor!" Aluna chirped gratefully, pulling back the bow string and releasing it with a satisfying twang. Resting the bow over her shoulder, she twirled the shortsword in her hands. It was perfect - lightweight, but well tempered.

"These'll do perfect. Not bad for a knife and fork, eh?"

Posted

Eon watched as everyone got their respective weapons, thinking about what to have Zerahnor transform. Then he ducked just in case an idea might hit him, and created two stone blades. I hope I still remember how to use these... "Hey Zerahnor, I think I'm last." Handing the blades to him, he commented, "Just until I can build myself another suit."

Posted

"I think we are Brett- Oh, what these enchanted with light power, I presume?" Zerhanor asked Eon as he handed the stone blades to him.

Posted

Kyaa watched this spectacle with wide eyes. Adn didn't look nearly as surprised, mearly interested. She looked up at Kyaa and said "So, looks like you're going to get to fight for the first time." Kyaa nodded, still watching the weapons materialize out of no where. Adn's eyes fell back down to the crystal which Kyaa realized for the first time, had a tiny, almost imperceptible creak in it. She looked back up to she Zerhranor finish handing Eon his weapon.

Posted

When everyone had been handed their respective weapons, a contagious silence ensued.

"Well, I dunno about you, but I think we should get going!" Aluna broke the silence, feeling oh-so proud of herself.

Posted

"agreed"

Posted

Kyaa nodded as well. She could see the Adn was eager to get fighting. "I'm a little rusty." she says to Kyaa. Kyaa blinks once and continues to watch the others, waiting to go.

Posted

IM IN UR GARDEN TANNING MAH HARBL

Posted

i walked over to the map of the complex looking for the exit.

Posted

IM IN UR GARDEN TANNING MAH HARBL

((Excuse me, but WTF?))

Aluna fiddled with her cereal impatiently, and tossed a bacon scrap to Lyall, who was obviously eager to move.