~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

((Excuse me, but WTF?))

Aluna fiddled with her cereal impatiently, and tossed a bacon scrap to Lyall, who was obviously eager to move.

just ignore it it will go away.

Posted

Will I? :/

Posted

Will I? :/

((Who are you, and why the hell are you disturbing the RP?))

Posted

((So jokes! spam attack! But cereally Fuzzmaster, please cut it out. I'm asking nicely :U))

"Whatcha lookin' for, Brett? I could tell you where to find it," Zerahnor replied. "Unless you're looking for the exit, then I've got a better idea. Follow me to the teleporter room." Zerahnor led everyone who wished to go exploring to the teleportation room. It almost looked like rip-off of Star Trek or something. The room was pretty large, large enough to easily accomodate 100 people complete with elbow room. At the far end of the room, the floor was rasied and plated with stell - it was obviously the teleporter pad. On the wall nearby was a large circular button. It was flashing red as if to indicate "DO NOT PRESS!" On the left, by the teleporter pad, was a mini-screen of the outside world with a glowing green box over every major area - Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, Kakariko Village, you name it. "So? Whaddaya think? this is how we'll be getting around so we can save our energy for when it really counts."

Posted (edited)

"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!"((you asked for it)) Kerri then ran over to the transporter pad. She started playing around with different poses as if she was being transported. "So does this work on a fax machine idea or something else?"

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!"((you asked for it)) Kerri then ran over to the transporter pad. She started playing around with different poses as if she was being transported. "So does this work on a fax machine idea or something else?"

"THAT WAS NEVER SAID IN THE SHOW! its a common misconception."

*i stepped into the transporter and patiently stood still while squeeing like a fan-girl in my head*

Posted

((Who said I wasn't, Umbreon? XDDDD))

"Well, I was planning to change it so it looked less Star Trek-y, but I guess everyone like it this way so I changed my mind," Zerahnor laughed. "It works just like every other teleporter machine. We select a destination over here on this screen, then you press that big red button when it turns green." Zerahnor pointed to the button that was flashing red.

Posted

"So, essentially, I just would tap Death Mountain on the screen here-" Eon paused. "Actually, you do it. If this works by magic I'd probably end up breaking it."

Posted

Kyaa looked quite confusedly at the starngeness displayedby the others. Not knowing what Star Trek was, she stepped onto the 'transporter' pad. Adn, being originally from the 'Real World', know about this and let out a bark-like laugh and followed behind Kyaa.

Posted

"Well Eon, it's a little bit of both. The teleporting itself is magick, but this machine is completely electronic - it just tells the teleporter where to send us." Zerahnor pressed a fingertip on the green square on Death Mountain on the world map screen, and the teleporter revved with light. The red button flashed for a few more seconds before turning a solid unflashing green. "That worked quickly. Alright, everybody on!" Zerahnor called out. "Wait, everybody's already on, nevermind." Zerahnor shook his head, sighing. "Well, anyway, let's get this show on the road!!" With that, Zerahnor walked over onto the teleporter, made a fist and slammed it into the green button. Yellow light enveloped everyone, and they were thrown through a tube of glass that seemed to trave through star-lit space. They were sent through a wall of more yellow light, and were suddenly on their feet at the base of the entrance to Death Mountain's crater. Zerahnor stumbled, trying to hold his balance, but ending up falling down on his rear anyway. "It seems I still have to perfect that little quirk," Zerahnor pointed out, sounding a bit dizzy.

Posted

"A warning would have been nice." said Eon as he crawled out from amidst some boulders. "Everybody else okay?"

Posted

"Well, I thought I'd fixed it, so I didn't bother mentioning it," Zerahnor replied with a laugh, unsteadily standing up on his feet.

Posted

*i stood up* ill remember to crouch next time. * i felt the heat radiating from the entrence* this is going to be interesting.

Posted

Kyaa stood up and Adn walked over to her. Kyaa asked "Have you been here before?" Adn answered "On a few occassions." She cirled the area within their sight once and returned to Kyaa's side. "Well, for one, I don't know if your rats are going to do us much good here but, I could probably guess that they don't like heat much." Kyaa nodded, she had thought about that too. "Also, I don't think that there are any creatures in our visinity." Adn finished. Kyaa turned to face Zerhanor "Now what?"

Posted

The atmosphere had changed from a fun, albeit geeky, aura, to one of fear mingled with excitement. Aluna couldn't help but feel the same, the sudden change of scenery startled her. She intook a breath of fresh air. Smoky, but somehow restoring.

"Zerahnor, like Kyaa said, now what? Where are these monsters you were talking about? I wanna go kick butt!" she said excitedly, mimicing releasing an arrow.