~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

>>The Story<<\\>>yrotS ehT<<

~The First Day~//~yaD tsriF ehT~

You are sitting at your computer, browsing the Hyrule.net forums. As you are visiting the Role Playing board, you come across this thread. You start reading, and a strange man in a navy blue cloak and a hood obscuring his face in shadow approaches you from behind.

"Ah, so you are interested in saving Hyrule.net..." he says. His voice sounds like that of an 18-year-old male. He grabs you by the arm and drags you away from the computer. Before you have a chance to react, he thrusts his free arm into the air, and a terrible quake rips your house to pieces. You and the cloaked man are completely unharmed, however. A strange disc-like portal appears in the sky above you, comprised of white light that bathes you and the cloaked man in a white beam of light, like a UFO marking its target.

"Are you sure?" The cloaked man asks you, his hooded head turning to look at yours. Stupefied by the recent events, you simply nod your head. The light from the portal in the sky gets brighter, and the edges of your vision stretch and shrink at the same time, giving both the illusion that you're traveling very fast and reducing your field of view every second. After a few moments, all you can see is white light, and then- nothing....

~The Second Day~//~yaD dnoceS ehT~

You awaken on a cot in what seems to be prison cell. You have a splitting headache, and still feel rather tired. Three painted brick walls and a cell gate to your right make up the barriers of a 10 ft by 10 ft square room. In the lower left corner of the room lies you and and your cot. In the upper left hand corner sits a toilet along wth a movable curtain, like those you would find around hospital beds for privacy. In the upper right hand corner lies a sink embedded into the wall, with a bar of green soap lying on the side. There is nothing in the lower right corner, but on a nightstand next to your cot lies a tray of your favorite food. On the side of the tray was a note:

"Congratulations! You made it though the portal! That alone proves you might be able to handle what you're about to do. Sorry about the headache and fatigue; they're side effects of going though the portal. but enough about that. I'd like to officially welcome you to the alternate reality of Hyrule.net! Once you've rested up a bit more, I'll take you into the orientation room with the other recruits, where you'll be briefed on what exactly is going on, and why I need your help. But for now, please, eat! You'll need the energy."

You proceed to eat your meal slowly, wondering why you weren't given a drink. You look back at the nightstand and notice a glass of water. Parched, you pick it up and chug it so fast some of it spills down your chin. You suddenly feel really drowsy...

~The Third Day~//~yaD drihT ehT~

You are rudely awakened by the cloaked man from earlier. He unlocks the cell door as he says, "Sorry for the sedative in the water and food. You needed the rest." He ran into the cell, grabbed you by the arm, and practically drags you through a maze of several corridors and rooms. One looks like a training ground; another is an inside courtyard, full of flowers.

Finally, you arrive at your destination - a large circular room with ramps on either side that hug the wall and lead up to a circular platform. You look around to see several other people that seem just as dazed at you are, while others seem more awake and alert. The cloaked man runs up the left ramp and takes a stand on the platform. You notice there is a door behind him; where does it lead? His office?

"Some of you probably dislike me right now for waking you up from a drug-induced sleep so suddenly, but don't worry, it'll wear off. Anyway, my name is Zerahnor. I'll be your 'captain' of sorts while we group together to save NSider 2's alternate reality. I'll start from the beginning...

It all started a couple of years ago when I made three powerful weapons, I called them the Alpha, Delta, and Omega Sceptres. With their appropriate gemstones- Alpha's is Ruby, Delta's is Emerald, and Omega's is Onyx- They'd change into weapons of ultimate power if all are wielded by the same person. The Alpha Hammer, the Delta Blade, and the Omega Cannon, they were called. One day, these weapons were stolen from me, and have been used to create the alternate reality of Hyrule.net you now stand in. Jewelry has magickal effects on creatures here, and we'll be using them as weapons of sorts against the thief and his minions, whose identities have yet to be discovered." The cloaked figure opens the side of his coat to reveal several pieces of sparking, glowing jewelry. "The rings give you elemental control. The necklaces heighten your senses. The bracelets augment your body, and anklets allow you to summon creatures to fight by your side. Choose one, don't be shy!" You and all the others pick a piece of jewelry. You put your piece of jewelry on, and it starts to glow vividly. You watch on, feeling awkward, as a girl runs forward to Zerahnor.

"Find another guinea pig for your experiment you psycho! I'm not playing! You can kill me now instead of waiting! That's what you want, isn't it?! Nobody is left in our real lives to go back to! No Strings attached now, isn't that the point?! Nobody to come and take us back! All because you plan to have us play this sick little game of yours! So you can murder us all one by one and pretend it was only an accident! A technicality!" she shouts angrily. Zerahnor laughs heartily in reply.

"Please, miss. I have no plan to murder you, and you aren't a guinea pig. I will explain more to you if you prove yourself civil enough to earn it. After we're done here, please, we can settle any disagreements in my office." He replies. Afterward, Zerahnor throws his hood back, revealing the head of a dragon anthro with dark teal-blue scales and short cheek frills. His hair is a robin's egg blue color, and has four scythe-like protrusions from it. A short one hangs over his left eye, and another short one hangs to the right of his right eye. A slightly larger one hangs to the left of his left eye, and a really long one that hangs down to waist is in the back. This one is currently tucked in his cloak, however. He pulls it out and shook his head a bit, the scythe-like protrusions of air waving around a lot less than you thought they would. It must take a TON of hair gel to get that to work every morning.

"Oh, and I almost forgot! You are allowed a familiar, be it a dragon of any size, or a wasp, or even something like a tektite! Not that anyone would want something that weak and annoying but... You are allowed one and only one. I'd advise choosing something you think is cool, as they'll be able to sense if you think they're lame. Animals are just awesome like that. Now follow me into this room." You follow Zerahnor and the others into the room. It looks completely blank; all of the walls are white and you can't tell where anything begins, or even ends. "So, anyone made up their mind yet?" Zerahnor waited for an answer. "No? Well, I'll stay here for a while, as it is my office. If anybody makes up their mind, come and visit me and I'll set you up with your animal companion." The room changes into an ordinary office as everybody starts to leave. Well, it was ordinary up until the point that you notice that it's huge. You re-enter the cylindrical main room, looking back over your shoulder to see the girl from eariler giving Zerahnor a dark stare, to which he was giving in return a look of slight confusion. After everybody else exits the room but that girl, Zerahnor comes over and closes the door. After a moment, you can hear muffled shouting; it's probably the girl again.

-~<The Plot>\\<tolP ehT>~-

This world is almost completely mimics Hyrule. To the north lies Hyrule Castle and the seemingly endless mountains beyond. To the east lies Death Mountain, and the ruins of Kakariko Village. To the south lies a silent unoccupied Kokiri Forest, and beyond that, the Lost Woods. To the south east lies a river that leads to the entrance of the abandoned Zora's Domain. to the West lies Lake Hylia. To the north weat lies the Gerudo Desert, separating Hyrule Field from the Haunted Wasteland. This facility, which is equipped with a conservatory, inside courtyard, and a training room, is located at the center of Hyrule Field, which is also the center of this world. You can explore to your heart's content, or train the entire time and let others do the searching for you, and then go on the important missions and steal all the glory. Or are you the type the person that doesn't want to help stop this guy, for fear of losing this utopia? Or maybe you're simply here to be a total ass to everyone else, constantly challenging others to duels and talking trash. The choices are endless, and they're all up to you. You start in Zerahnor's office. Whether you choose to gain a familiar right away or think on your choice is also completely up to you.

><The Rules><\\><seluR ehT><

• All RP board rules apply. This RP is not special in that regard, and I have yet to find one that is. I won't bother stating them again, but note that you will be punished if you break any. Besides, you should already know them anyway.
  • You unfortunately cannot choose your jewelry's abilities. They will be determined by my use of an RNG. Requests for specific abilities on jewelry will be ignored completely, but I will be nice and abscond from rerolling if you end up getting what you want, because I'm just that nice.
  • You may only have one character. Your character can be anything humanoid, including major races in the Zelda games, and may wield one or two weapons if you wish. No more, however, and they must be able to wear jewelry. I doubt we'll run into that problem, though.
  • You may only have one familiar. It can be anything from a dragon as tall as a human, or a simple insect like a fly. Nothing like a super-powered demon, please. I won't grant these requests, as this would be considered g-modding. Your familiar reaps all the benefits you gain from your jewelry.

}Jewelry Shop~~\\~~pohS yrleweJ{

This RP will work on a Crystal system. You get crystals from training in the training room, dueling other characters, and helping the the entire group complete storyline quests. The more you contribute, and the better your performance, the more crystals you recieve. You can then spend these crystals on extra jewelry. Keep in mind you may only wear one piece of every type of jewelry at a time. (Example: You can wear a ring and a necklace together, but not two rings.)

Rings~~

This piece of jewelry gives you control over the elements of nature. Here's a list: Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Earth, Air, Light, Darkness, Flesh (also called Life by those that happen to have a weaker stomach than most), and the strangest element of them all, Gold. For those who may not know, the element of flesh/life is mainly a healing element. You can heal almost any wound, as long as the character isn't dead. You can heal broken bones, but the bone must be reset or the bone will heal solid in its current state. You can also control blood as if it was water, or enrich it with oxygen, making breathing unnecessary. Healing light scathes the undead. You can control the blood of enemy creatures to make their heart stop beating, but this is very fatiguing, and can only be done once per day without your character fainting - doesn't work on undead or bosses.

Necklaces~~

Necklaces enhance our senses. When sight is enhanced, you are able to naturally able to zoom in your vision like you're wearing a pair of binoculars. However, bright flashes of light blind you easily. When smell is enhanced, you can smell things from over a mile away (you can smell a burning tree, tracking is easier, etc.). However, repulsive odors are so strong to you that they knock you unconscious. When taste is enhanced, you can taste scents in the air, like nearby water or fruit. However, if you accidentally taste something you don't like to eat, or something like dirt, your character will it difficult to focus on anything but getting rid of that horrid taste. When touch is enhanced, you can feel walls and find hidden switches that others can't even find with enhanced sight. You character, however, becomes cold-blooded, and can easily suffer from hyper- or hypothermia in extreme climates much quicker than other characters - you must also watch out for injuries! Small injuries like paper cuts feel like you're losing a limb, and large injuries like sprains knock you out. When hearing is enhanced, you can hear things others wouldn't normally notice, like a conversation through a wall or the scuttling of rats' claws on the ground. High-pitched and loud noises extremely hurt your character, so watch out near explosions!

Bracelets~~

Breacelets enhance your natural abilities. Possble augmentations are super strength, super speed, light as a feather, invisibility, shapeshifting, and telekinesis. They are self-explanatory, so I won't bother decribing them. If you'd like a list on how they could be useful if you're confused, please feel free to PM me. X3

Anklets~~

Anklets allow you to summon various creatures to your aid. Because the creatures that are allowed to be summoned as each level is fixed, I cannot reveal them without spoiling the surprise. However, I can assure you that there's a reason the're the most expensive.

Rings~\\~sgniR

• Lv. 10 ------ 10 Crystals
  • Lv. 40 ------ 125 Crystals
  • Lv. 70 ------ 325 Crystals
  • Lv. 100 ------ 650 Crystals

Necklaces~\\~ecalkceN

• Lv. 10 ------ 20 Crystals
  • Lv. 20 ------ 55 Crystals
  • Lv. 30 ------ 105 Crystals
  • Lv. 40 ------ 170 Crystals
  • Lv. 50 ------ 250 Crystals
  • Lv. 60 ------ 345 Crystals
  • Lv. 70 ------ 455 Crystals
  • Lv. 80 ------ 580 Crystals
  • Lv. 90 ------ 720 Crystals
  • Lv. 100 ------ 875 Crystals

Bracelets~\\~stelecarB

• Lv. 10 ------ 15 Crystals
  • Lv. 30 ------ 75 Crystals
  • Lv. 40 ------ 120 Crystals
  • Lv. 60 ------ 240 Crystals
  • Lv. 80 ------ 400 Crystals
  • Lv. 100 ------ 600 Crystals

Anklets~\\~stelknA

• Lv. 10 ------ 25 Crystals
  • Lv. 20 ------ 75 Crystals
  • Lv. 30 ------ 150 Crystals
  • Lv. 40 ------ 250 Crystals
  • Lv. 50 ------ 375 Crystals
  • Lv. 60 ------ 525 Crystals
  • Lv. 70 ------ 700 Crystals
  • Lv. 80 ------ 900 Crystals
  • Lv. 90 ------ 1125 Crystals
  • Lv. 100 ------ 1375 Crystals

-~Training\\gniniarT~-

In order to start training, you go talk to the goron in his stall at the training room and ask what stations are open. Usually there's only enchanted dummies to duel or an archery range, but they might close or change, or new ones might appear depending on the general amount of crystals in the Vault - this will affect both how many crystals you get for training, and the prices of jewelry.

Choose one way to train, and RP this method for a couple posts or so. You can go for however long you want, and this does have a slight impact on how many crystals you recieve. You control what happens, but try to be fair. The enchanted dummies put in place for training are pretty smart, so make them act as such. The targets for archery are 100 feet away, and your character is not a perfect marksman (I will acknowledge augmented sight as a serious help, though), so if training at the archery range, your character won't hit a bulls eye every time. And so you get the point. When you are done, say so by going over to the goron in his stall, and he'll hand you your crystals in my next post.

-Characters\\sretcarahC-

Application~>>\\<<~noitacilppA

Username:

Nickname:

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet:

Crystals: 0 (just for my convenience)

Familiar: Not acquired yet (You can acquire one once you start RPing - again, for my convenience)

Appearance: (pictures are fine)

Personality: (This is optional, as it's always fun to discover a character's personality through RPing than through reading about it X3)

Accepted Characters

Username: Yuna_Rikku_Paine_Fanboy!!~\\~!!yobnaF_eniaP_ukkiR_anuY

Nickname: Zerahnor

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Ring (Light)

Crystals: 8

Familiar: Not acquired yet

Appearance: I'm described in the story ;P

Personality: I think I'll let you find out for yourself during the RP. ;D

Username: Umbreon

Nickname: Kerri

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Necklace (Heightened Hearing, w/ weakness)

Crystals: 2

Familiar: Demeir (Pernese fire-lizard)

Appearance: A young elven girl with platinum blond/silver hair, and light blue crystal like eyes

Personality: I tend to contradict what write out later So I won't bother

Username: Corrupt One

Nickname: Eon

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Ring (Earth)

Crystals: 3

Familiar: Epoch (WW-styled winged Mothula)

Appearance: A young human male, with bluish blond hair, neon blue eyes, and easily visible black blood vessels.

Personality: I'll find out when you do.

Username: Magatama

Nickname: Aluna

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Bracelet (Telekinesis)

Crystals: 17

Familiar: Lyall (TP-styled White Wolfos)

Appearance: Female Zora, cobalt blue skin with silvery scales. Pierced fin with a platinum 'fin' ring.

Personality: I won't reveal much, but lets just say she's fun, but intelligent. |D

Username:fox boy

Nickname: Brett

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Ring (Flesh)

Crystals: 16

Familiar: Drakona (Dinofols)

Appearance: hilayan male about 5'11" tall brown blond hair with blue and orange highlights, Caucasian, ear cuff on one ear, one sea blue eye and one fox orange one.

Personality: [you will find out]

Username:Adn

Nickname: Kyaa

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Anklet (2 Rats)

Crystals: 4

Appearance: Kyaa has red hair and black eyes. She wears light blue jeans and a purple T-shirt and a grey hoodie over it. Her shoes are white with red streaks on it.

Personality: Guess we'll find out during the RP. ;P

Username: Pumpkin

Nickname: Erin

Jewelry: Lv. 10 Bracelet (Super Strength)

Crystals: 0

Appearance: A bit haggard in appearance at the moment, five foot nine, average/lean build with no muscle definition, thick shoulder length brown hair with sweeping bangs, thick eyebrows and hazel eyes, her skin smooth but also slightly uneven in places, along with cracked lips and dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep and stress. She's mostly pale except for something resembling a farmer's tan around her neck and upper arms. Her nails have been bitten down constantly since she arrived in this place, and she eats very little given to her after being drugged, giving her a strange look of an abused and scared animal being used for other's amusement. She wears that trinket very little, thinking it an evil omen or disturbing link with the recent and horrible past that brought her here.

Personality: Before her home was completely destroyed and her comfortable life snatched from her all in a mere second, she was a fairly normal, giddy, happy young woman that loved to joke around with her husband and friends, play with her pets, and tend to her small garden. However, after that sequence of disturbing events she has become much less talkative, trusts people very little, and cries often for the loss of everything she cared about, all because she looked upon a thread inside of a internet forum. She could remember the encounter vividly in her mind...

Erin sat at her laptop computer, finishing up a few last minute touches on a college essay for English when she felt an itch to check out what the boards on Hyrule.net had in store for her. Casually, she glanced over her shoulder before logging in, knowing that if her husband came in and saw her goofing off he'd probably nag at her about it. They were both college students, but he was always the more responsible one out of the two of them, and also a couple years ahead of her as well, so at the moment he was in the other room cramming for a final. After a few clicks of the keys and coming upon an interestingly titled thread, she clicked on the link with interest, only to hear somebody talking behind her, giving her a jump. at first, she thought it must have been her husband, but as she turned around and watched as a man in a long blue cloak reached out for her, she futilely moved to miss his grasp. Sadly, she was captured before she could call for help. Erin passed out into a swell of darkness and fear after the blinding light flashed into her eyes, her body no longer fighting him. Then, when she finally came to, she found herself in a cell that reminded her of a disturbing sort of infirmary. As she slowly sat herself up she immediately clasped her swelling, throbbing head, crying pitifully but quietly as she tried to glance around the room with her blurred vision. Before she could take it in fully, a note caught her attention, but did not subdue the migraine or her trembling body as she looked down upon it. "Congratulations! You made it though the portal! That alone proves you might be able to handle what you're about to do. Sorry about the headache and fatigue; they're side effects of going though the portal. but enough about that. I'd like to officially welcome you to the alternate reality of Hyrule.net! Once you've rested up a bit more, I'll take you into the orientation room with the other recruits, where you'll be briefed on what exactly is going on, and why I need your help. But for now, please, eat! You'll need the energy."

She sat in silence for a moment, then crumpled the note up in her hand and started to tear it apart into furious shreds before throwing it all over the room in anger, screaming even though her head throbbed painfully, screaming as she got up from bed, almost falling to her knees before she caught herself on the nightstand. "I'll kill you! I swear I'll find you!" She began throwing anything that wasn't heavier than herself, anything that wasn't nailed down as her face became red and contorted as she cried with a deep and utter loathing in her heart. Finally, after a few minutes of throwing whatever she could, she couldn't ignore her body's weariness and became a crumpled mass on the floor, holding her head and crying into her knees bitterly. "Why won't you kill me?" she sobbed weakly. After a long few hours, she couldn't ignore the sharp pang in her stomach any longer and took to the food she threw on the floor, only allowing herself small nibbles of it before discarding it again. Then, eying the water on the table that had somehow not been touched, she took it cautiously, and yet hoped that it was poisoned as she started to drink, stopping midway through a sip as she fell a short distance to the floor, what was left of the water tipping out of the glass and wetting her hair and face until however long it took somebody to come in and find her in that messy cell.

When she woke again, she was interrupted from her sleep by a very familiar, very hated man. As he grabbed her and started to drag her away with him she screamed for help, clawed and bit at him, but her body was still too weak to fight back properly. The cries for help had fallen on deaf ears, and she felt that whatever he planned for her, it wouldn't be something he wished for her to survive. Then, she was brought into a room with only a few others and motioned to find a place to stand int he makeshift circle. Feeling strangely hollow, dead, and yet she wasn't. After a moment of being stared at after the man left again to no doubt bring in somebody else, she staggered from the spot she stood in and found another, her burning eyes glancing accusingly around the room as the other tired and somewhat alert people standing along with her. Before she could pose a question, the man came back with one last person, motioned them to an open spot in the circle, and started to speak.

"Some of you probably dislike me right now for waking you up from a drug-induced sleep so suddenly, but don't worry, it'll wear off. Anyway, my name is Zerahnor. I'll be your 'captain' of sorts while we group together to save NSider 2's alternate reality. I'll start from the beginning... " she could feel her body tighten and the grip she had on her folded own arms increase, her nails digging into her own pallid skin as she stood there in silence, listening to very little he had to say as she dwelled on the words, 'Some of you probably dislike me right now for waking you up from a drug-induced sleep' She felt her heart seethe with the utmost hatred, she wanted to rip his throat out, she wanted him dead, laying in the flowers of his precious little garden to be found by whatever little minions he possessed in this place. It was not from sleep that was ceased abruptly that she hated him so, how could he be so ignorant? So completely detached from the world outside of his dearest alternate reality? She had a real family, real friends... All taken away from her for some fanciful little game he wanted her to play with him?! As he happily motioned to his trinkets sitting before them and told them to pick something, she could feel her body shaking with ferocity, animosity. She didn't know how, but she found the strength to speak, and speak with great volume, "I don't want to play!" she shouted at him, but he simply ignored her as he smiled at the others, pretending she didn't exist. She could feel her eyes stinging again with hot tears, her nose beginning to run as she shouted again, "Find another guinea pig for your experiment you psycho! I'm not playing! You can kill me now instead of waiting! That's what you want, isn't it?! Nobody is left in our real lives to go back to! No Strings attached now, isn't that the point?! Nobody to come and take us back! All because you plan to have us play this sick little game of yours! So you can murder us all one by one and pretend it was only an accident! A technicality!" She had rushed up to him and spat in his face, She had rushed up to him and spat in his face. The dragon anthro laughed.

"Please, miss. I have no plan to murder you, and you aren't a guinea pig. I will explain more to you if you prove yourself civil enough to earn it. After we're done here, please, we can settle any disagreements in my office." Erin glared at him and clutched her own arms painfully from the rough ways he held them as she tried to hold her tongue for only a while more. Eventually, people began to leave, some saying they'd play along, others not so sure, but Erin could only remember that disturbing little note she got her first day after being kidnapped by this quite literal monster. After a moment of silence after she had him alone in his office, she spoke horsely, her red and puffy eyes staring at this strange and yet because of the circumstance, revolting creature. "How many people have you killed before us? You wrote so.. so casually in your note about others not surviving this portal thing! How many people have died for your games? How many families were destroyed because of you?!" She stayed where she was, awaiting his answer.

Posted

Username:Umbreon

Nickname:Kerri (pseudonym)

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet:Necklace

Appearance: A young elven girl with platinum blond/silver hair, and light blue crystal like eyes

Personality: I tend to contradict what write out later So I won't bother

Posted (edited)

Username: Corrupt One

Nickname: Eon

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet: Ring

Appearance: A young human male, with bluish blond hair, neon blue eyes, and easily visible black blood vessels.

Personality: I'll find out when you do.

EDIT: Err. Whoops. Unless this doesn't actually end up starting for a few weeks, disregard this. Forgot I was going on backpacking trip.

Edited by Corrupt One (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I was hoping for a few more ppl after a whole week, I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

EDIT: Kerri's necklace enhances her hearing, and Eon's ring gives him control over the earth element.

Edited by Yuna_Rikku_Paine_Fanboy!! (see edit history)

Posted

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet: Bracelet

Appearance: Female Zora, cobalt blue skin with silvery scales. Pierced fin with a platinum 'fin'ring.

Personality: I won't reveal much, but lets just say she's fun, but intelligent. |D

Posted

Appearance: Female Zora, cobalt blue skin with silvery scales. Pierced fin with a platinum 'fin'ring.

Accepted, and your bracelet's power is Telekinesis. X3

I'll wait for on more person before PMing everyone about starting.

Posted

Username:fox boy

Nickname:brett

Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, or Anklet:ring

Appearance: hilayan male about 5'11" tall brown blond hair with blue and orange highlights, Caucasian, ear cuff on one ear, one sea blue eye and one fox orange one.

Personality: [you will find out]

Posted

Username: Pumpkin

Nickname: Erin

Appearance: A bit haggard in appearance at the moment, five foot nine, average/lean build with no muscle definition, thick shoulder length brown hair with sweeping bangs, thick eyebrows and hazel eyes, her skin smooth but also slightly uneven in places, along with cracked lips and dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep and stress. She's mostly pale except for something resembling a farmer's tan around her neck and upper arms. Her nails have been bitten down constantly since she arrived in this place, and she eats very little given to her after being drugged, giving her a strange look of an abused and scared animal being used for other's amusement. She wears that trinket very little, thinking it an evil omen or disturbing link with the recent and horrible past that brought her here.

Personality: Before her home was completely destroyed and her comfortable life snatched from her all in a mere second, she was a fairly normal, giddy, happy young woman that loved to joke around with her husband and friends, play with her pets, and tend to her small garden. However, after that sequence of disturbing events she has become much less talkative, trusts people very little, and cries often for the loss of everything she cared about, all because she looked upon a thread inside of a internet forum. She could remember the encounter vividly in her mind...

Erin sat at her laptop computer, finishing up a few last minute touches on a college essay for English when she felt an itch to check out what the boards on Hyrule.net had in store for her. Casually, she glanced over her shoulder before logging in, knowing that if her husband came in and saw her goofing off he'd probably nag at her about it. They were both college students, but he was always the more responsible one out of the two of them, and also a couple years ahead of her as well, so at the moment he was in the other room cramming for a final. After a few clicks of the keys and coming upon an interestingly titled thread, she clicked on the link with interest, only to hear somebody talking behind her, giving her a jump. at first, she thought it must have been her husband, but as she turned around and watched as a man in a long blue cloak reached out for her, she futilely moved to miss his grasp. Sadly, she was captured before she could call for help. Erin passed out into a swell of darkness and fear after the blinding light flashed into her eyes, her body no longer fighting him. Then, when she finally came to, she found herself in a cell that reminded her of a disturbing sort of infirmary. As she slowly sat herself up she immediately clasped her swelling, throbbing head, crying pitifully but quietly as she tried to glance around the room with her blurred vision. Before she could take it in fully, a note caught her attention, but did not subdue the migraine or her trembling body as she looked down upon it. "Congratulations! You made it though the portal! That alone proves you might be able to handle what you're about to do. Sorry about the headache and fatigue; they're side effects of going though the portal. but enough about that. I'd like to officially welcome you to the alternate reality of Hyrule.net! Once you've rested up a bit more, I'll take you into the orientation room with the other recruits, where you'll be briefed on what exactly is going on, and why I need your help. But for now, please, eat! You'll need the energy."

She sat in silence for a moment, then crumpled the note up in her hand and started to tear it apart into furious shreds before throwing it all over the room in anger, screaming even though her head throbbed painfully, screaming as she got up from bed, almost falling to her knees before she caught herself on the nightstand. "I'll kill you! I swear I'll find you!" She began throwing anything that wasn't heavier than herself, anything that wasn't nailed down as her face became red and contorted as she cried with a deep and utter loathing in her heart. Finally, after a few minutes of throwing whatever she could, she couldn't ignore her body's weariness and became a crumpled mass on the floor, holding her head and crying into her knees bitterly. "Why won't you kill me?" she sobbed weakly. After a long few hours, she couldn't ignore the sharp pang in her stomach any longer and took to the food she threw on the floor, only allowing herself small nibbles of it before discarding it again. Then, eying the water on the table that had somehow not been touched, she took it cautiously, and yet hoped that it was poisoned as she started to drink, stopping midway through a sip as she fell a short distance to the floor, what was left of the water tipping out of the glass and wetting her hair and face until however long it took somebody to come in and find her in that messy cell.

When she woke again, she was interrupted from her sleep by a very familiar, very hated man. As he grabbed her and started to drag her away with him she screamed for help, clawed and bit at him, but her body was still too weak to fight back properly. The cries for help had fallen on deaf ears, and she felt that whatever he planned for her, it wouldn't be something he wished for her to survive. Then, she was brought into a room with only a few others and motioned to find a place to stand int he makeshift circle. Feeling strangely hollow, dead, and yet she wasn't. After a moment of being stared at after the man left again to no doubt bring in somebody else, she staggered from the spot she stood in and found another, her burning eyes glancing accusingly around the room as the other tired and somewhat alert people standing along with her. Before she could pose a question, the man came back with one last person, motioned them to an open spot int he circle, and started to speak.

"Some of you probably dislike me right now for waking you up from a drug-induced sleep so suddenly, but don't worry, it'll wear off. Anyway, my name is Zerahnor. I'll be your 'captain' of sorts while we group together to save NSider 2's alternate reality. I'll start from the beginning... " she could feel her body tighten and the grip she had on her folded own arms increase, her nails digging into her own pallid skin as she stood there in silence, listening to very little he had to say as she dwelled on the words, 'Some of you probably dislike me right now for waking you up from a drug-induced sleep' She felt her heart seethe with the utmost hatred, she wanted to rip his throat out, she wanted him dead, laying in the flowers of his precious little garden to be found by whatever little minions he possessed in this place. It was not from sleep that was ceased abruptly that she hated him so, how could he be so ignorant? So completely detached from the world outside of his dearest alternate reality? She had a real family, real friends... All taken away from her for some fanciful little game he wanted her to play with him?! As he happily motioned to his trinkets sitting before them and told them to pick something, she could feel her body shaking with ferocity, animosity. She didn't know how, but she found the strength to speak, and speak with great volume, "I don't want to play!" she shouted at him, but he simply ignored her as he smiled at the others, pretending she didn't exist. She could feel her eyes stinging again with hot tears, her nose beginning to run as she shouted again, "Find another guinea pig for your experiment you psycho! I'm not playing! You can kill me now instead of waiting! That's what you want, isn't it?! Nobody is left in our real lives to go back to! No Strings attached now, isn't that the point?! Nobody to come and take us back! All because you plan to have us play this sick little game of yours! So you can murder us all one by one and pretend it was only an accident! A technicality!" She had rushed up to him and spat in his face, She had rushed up to him and spat in his face. The dragon anthro laughed.

"Please, miss. I have no plan to murder you, and you aren't a guinea pig. I will explain more to you if you prove yourself civil enough to earn it. After we're done here, please, we can settle any disagreements in my office." Erin glared at him and clutched her own arms painfully from the rough ways he held them as she tried to hold her tongue for only a while more. Eventually, people began to leave, some saying they'd play along, others not so sure, but Erin could only remember that disturbing little note she got her first day after being kidnapped by this quite literal monster. After a moment of silence after she had him alone in his office, she spoke horsely, her red and puffy eyes staring at this strange and yet because of the circumstance, revolting creature. "How many people have you killed before us? You wrote so.. so casually in your note about others not surviving this portal thing! How many people have died for your games? How many families were destroyed because of you?!" She stayed where she was, for quite some time, waiting for him to answer her.

((Ooooke dokey :3 All fixed up, I think.))

Posted

Thanks for making the bracelet Telekinesis powered, Rikku. I was hoping for it! joy.gif

Maybe you read my mind? |:o

Posted

REALLY, MAGATAMA?! That's so creepy! At first, I rolled something else, but I decided to give you Telekinesis to spice up the abilities a bit (you got super speed, kinda bland). XDDDDDDDD

Fox Boy is accepted, and his ring gives control over the element of Flesh. I suggest reading up on it under the Rings info section; there's quite a few things you can do with it besides heal wounds. ;D

Pumpkin will be accepted, but her application needs some fine-tuning (what? I loved the backstory, but some of the things she said didn't exactly go with what I had in mind, but that's all probably my fault anyway. |D). And for my own reference, her bracelet will give her super strength (kinda bland, but something's telling me this character might use it in interesting ways) when she's accepted.

Once she's accepted, I'll start the RP!!! YAY flags. (I'll be sending out PMs, so you don't need to worry aobut checknig the thread.)

Posted

All done, I think.

Posted

Alright, with that all said and done, let's get this show on the ROAD!!!!! X3

"How many people have you killed before us? You wrote so.. so casually in your note about others not surviving this portal thing! How many people have died for your games? How many families were destroyed because of you?!" the ghirl screamed at him.

"It's not that they didn't survive, it's the fact that they weren't even able to go through the portal. Nobody had died for my sake yet, and I plan to keep it that way. No family has been destroyed, didn't you hear me? This is an alternate reality! The world as you know has been minimally affected by your sudden disappearance, which, once this problem is fixed, will be remedied." Zerahnor replied, clasping his arms behind his back like a butler.

Posted

She stared back at him with a harsh disbelieving look in her eyes, folding her arms more tightly against herself as she watched him incredulously. "How can I believe the man that kidnapped me from my own home? Who can say but you that you mean no harm? I'm sure nobody else here would believe you, you despicable little worm."she snapped back, looking as if she had just tasted or smelled something foul as she looked upon the reptilian man.

Posted

"I didn't take you against your will; I asked if you were sure you wanted to do this, and you nodded," Zerahnor replied, his eye contact unwavering. "If you still do not believe me, then that is your prerogative. I cannot make you trust me. I will still, however, ask for your cooperation in saving this wrold before I return you to the world we call home."

Posted

"Why can't you do it now?" She scowled, but didn't wait for a full answer before continuing, "Why can't I go home to my husband? If it's so easy for me to float over into this little game world you created, I can just as easily go back! Why do I have to wait for you to take your sweet time? Don't you have enough people to run around on your every little whim?" She seemed to ignore the part where he told her she nodded until now, "And don't you think that when a person's house is ripping apart around them it isn't the best time to be asking them questions they don't even know the answer to!" Erin sneered and looked away from him, not wanting to rest her eyes on his odd appearance any more than she already had. She could feel her stomach churning from the experience already. "I want to go back now. You can have those other people act like your circus chimps, because I'm not doing it. No way."