~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

[ill hang back after this] *drakona was tired of being left out of the action so she ran up and grabbed a skeleton and chomped its skull.*

Posted

Kyaa summoned her two rats and Adn leaped foreward. She took down one of skeletons and it turned into dust. Their strategy was mostly for Adn to take them down and Kyaa to provide a distraction. She did manage to grab a hold to one of the stalwarriors wrappings and hold him still for Adn to finish. They defeated three skeletons in this fashion and then they stopped breathing hard for a moment.

Posted

((Hey guys, I'm back! Been celebrating my BDay, is all!))

Aluna froze at the sight of the arrows flying towards her in the heat of the battle, but she knew what to do. She'd been practising her telekinesis skills, after all. With the power of her mind, the zora began to bend the arrows away from her, back towards the skeletal horde. Her scales began to shimmer, and her bracelet glowed as she exerted her powers. The skeletons somehow avoided the return volley, but with Lyalls help, and a few true shots of her own, the Stalwarriors began to fall.

Posted

((Noone's posted, so I'll just continue Kthanks.))

Aluna knew that the number of Stalwarriors was diminishing, but it still seemed like a whole legion. Perhaps it was the heat? She was a Zora after all, and she preffered water to this?

The skeletal soldiers were too close to shoot safely now, so she drew her shortsword and continued her assault, with Lyall in sync.

Posted

((Sorry, would've posted this plot movement FOREVER ago if it hadn't been for my fever, but now I'm back! XD

And Aluna, this is my bad, I didn't see the RP having a problem with this, but could please specify how many you kill in the future? Kthnxbai. *goes to reiterate how to battle in the first post XD*))

Giving up for the time being, the remaining skeletons escaped back into the Temple of Fire. Zerahnor was rubbing his neck like he was making sure it was still there.

"Well, that was certainly entertaining, wasn't it?" he asked, a hint of facetiousness in his voice. "I wouldn't doubt whatever our problem is, it's in that temple."

Victory Spoils~~

Zerahnor: 2 Crystals

Brett and Drakona: 4 Crystals

Eon and Epoch: 3 Crystals

Kerri and Demeir: 2 Crystals

Kyaa and Adn: 4 Crystals

Aluna and Lyall: 4 Crystals

Posted

((Hey, you got better though, right?))

"Epoch, they've already run down that well, so you don't need to block it anymore." Eon explained to his familiar. "However, since you're all charged up, as soon as we get down there, let 'er rip." He eyed the glowing bridge over the lava, and turned to he others. "Ladies first?"

((Finally worked a character flaw in. Guess what his phobia is.))

Posted

"Ladies first," Zerahnor repeated, chuckling at Eon as he backed away from the bridge, allowing Aluna, Kyaa, and Kerri and their familiars to pass him if they wished.

Posted

i moved out of the way as well not thrilled to be crossing a bridge over lava not to mention it was high up.

Posted

Kyaa and Adn started to walk across the bridge. Adn looked somewhat pleased about something but Kyaa decided this wasn't the best place to ask. Kyaa had a feeling that most of the people with her were not thrilled about heights or bridges over lava. Then she realized Adn was about three feet in front of her so she picked up the pace. On the other side Adn said "You really need to keep it moving daydreamer." Kyaa blushed slightly and finish her trek over the bridge and turned to face the others on the other side.

Posted

Kerri moved onwards undaunted by the boiling lava. She paused for a second, turned back and pulled Eon across because she had a feeling he wasn't going to come on his own will.

Posted

seeing others cross i gathered some courage and dashed across the bridge and was on the other side. i did not look back.

Posted

After being hauled to the opposite side of the bridge by Kerri, Eon sunk to the floor. "It had to be the fire temple. Fire. Ever since that one time the gravity suit failed-" Eon mumbled to himself, rambling until all the others had crossed.

Posted

The bridge was safe, thankfully. Aluna breathed a sigh of relief after reaching the other side. Lyall wasn't so keen, which was natural, considering he was a white wolfos.

"Come on boy, I know you don't like this heat, but it can't be any hotter over here, right?" the wolfos did eventually cross, albeit reluctantly.

"The Temple of Fire, eh? Well... As long as Volvagia doesn't make an appearance, I'll be fine..." she shuddered at the thought.

Posted

Kyaa muttered "I wouldn't hold my breath." Adn just looked ahead, focused on the path ahead. Kyaa sighed. "Adn?" "Hmm?" "I was wondering..." Kyaa started. "Wondering if I was okay?" Adn finished. "Yeah." Kyaa admitted. "I'm fine." Kyaa didn't believe her but,since the others would finish crossing soon she turned to face the bridge.

Posted

Zerahnor was the last to cross, terminating the bridge of light behind him. "Well, I'm sure things will get more interesting from here on out, so be own your guard. Now down into the Temple! Well, at least you guys go. I'll follow in a sec. Eon, come over here for a sec." Zerahnor pulled Eon aside and allowed the others to go first. "Are you gonna be OK? It seems you've had an unpleasant experience with lava."