~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

"You can't go back because now that you've come here, we have to stop the thief. He'll surely destroy anyone leaving this world. The dizziness and passing out from the portal is a side-effect of the attacks he sends at us. I can absorb the attacks for a time, but after bringing so many people here, I'm not in the gratest of conditions to be doing that." Zerahnor conitnued to look at the girl, wanting to know the reason for her sudden change of heart from before she left Earth's dimension. "And you aren't my circus chimps; I'm going to be just as active in this as you or anyone else. My work is the root of the problem after all."

Posted

(( I'll let other people post with their reactions/finding out what their jewelery does/ talking with one another before I do any more real posting. you can just assume that their conversation is over so I don't stick you with my character if you want to interact with the others.))

Posted

((They could alwasy just interrupt. That's what I do - I just see my way in and go "HAI GUISE! WHAT'S UP???" |D))

Posted

i walked up to the man that had brought us here and given us our jewelry and asked so to what extent can i control my element?can i alter the calcium concentration in bones to weaken or strengthen them? can i strengthen teeth and fingernails to use them as claws and fangs? can i control my limbs if i get dismembered? can i control my body better than others? can i control blood outside of the body?

i waited for him to reply.

Posted

"Ah, Brett, is it?" Zerahnor replied, turning his attention from Erin. "I assume you're asking about the element of Flesh? I've had some remote experience with this element myself. You can control blood like it is water as long as it's outside of the body. You can obviously heal wounds and ailments, and I discovered that the more severe the wound, the more it fatigues you. Hmmm... What else is there? Oh yes, you can also stop a living creature's heart once a day. However, doing this makes you very tired, and I assume it won't work on very magickal creatures. You can create holy bursts of light that can both heal wounds of the living and scathe the dead. I think that's about it. As for dismemberment, I assume you'd be able to control the lost limb, but if it's yours, I think you'd rather want to re-attach it using your ability rather than wave it around in the air like a stick. I don't think you can modify bone in living or undead creatures, but you might be able to if you found a random bone laying around a cave or something."

Posted

i see, in addition to jewelry ability and familiars are we aloud weapons?

Posted

i see, in addition to jewelry ability and familiars are we aloud weapons?

"Actually, yes, we are, I'm not sure that the forge is up and running qutie yet, though. We'll have to rely solely on our abilities for a short while." Zerahnor replied.

Posted

"Actually, yes, we are, I'm not sure that the forge is up and running qutie yet, though. We'll have to rely solely on our abilities for a short while." Zerahnor replied.

good. if you need help with smithing i can help [im actually taking up blacksmithing]also if its possible id like to make my own weapons, but if not i understand. also can we pick our familiars now? if so id like a dinolfos please.

Posted

"Hmmm, quite an interesting choice," Zerahnor replied. He walked over to a large capsule-like machine that had a computer-like addition on the side. He pulled a steel bar that looked like stnu rod from the computer and changed his office into the interior of Dodongo Cavern. Zerahnor stck one of the dinofols before they realzed what was going on, and changed the room back into his office. "That went better than I thought it would," Zerahnor whistled as he re-inserted the rod into the computer-like part of the capsule machine. A burst of light shone within the capsule, and the glass door slid back to reveal a tame dinofols.

"You must step forward and name him, or he won't be your's," Zerahnor added.

((You control your familiar from here on out, and you can have him speak english if you want.))

Posted

i got the dinofols attention and said "you are Drakona, you are my familiar. i hope that in time we will be good partners and eventually be able to work together as a well oiled machine knowing what the other is about to do before they know it themselfs."

Posted

Eon walked over to the entrance of the office, pondering just what to have as a familiar. "Something strong, but also useful... perhaps something that can fly?" Eon questioned the air. "Or- did Zerahnor ever specify that it had to be of this universe? Because if not..." Eon trailed off, opening the door and walking into the office. "Oi, Zerahnor! I have a question for you. Well, maybe two. Anyways, did you say that the familiar had to be from this universe, because if that is so, then I've made my decision. A mothula. Also, does control over Earth just mean dirt and stone, or plants too?"

Posted

Aluna fiddled with her bracelet subconciously, too busy trying tofigure out what it actually did to bother paying attention to theconversation. "Wait a second, didn't Zerahnor say something about Telekinesis?" she pondered.

Concentrating on a nearby vase, she tested her power. Unsuprisingly, it slowly lifted a few feet of of the table. The Zora was successful in moving it around, but now she had a question of her own...

"Umm... Zerahnor, how do I get this thing down?!"

((This is mah first RPG, so its a given fact that I'll have no clue what to do next! :D))

Posted

Aluna fiddled with her bracelet subconciously, too busy trying tofigure out what it actually did to bother paying attention to theconversation. "Wait a second, didn't Zerahnor say something about Telekinesis?" she pondered.

Concentrating on a nearby vase, she tested her power. Unsuprisingly, it slowly lifted a few feet of of the table. The Zora was successful in moving it around, but now she had a question of her own...

"Umm... Zerahnor, how do I get this thing down?!"

((This is mah first RPG, so its a given fact that I'll have no clue what to do next! :D))

i looked over at her and said "ive read about it before you can try consentrating on moving it back to where it was and stop consentrating on it or just stop consentrating on it, i could be wrong though."

Posted

Aluna listened to Brett's advice, closed her eyes and thought of her home, to distract her from the vase.

A large SMASH dragged her back into reality, only to realise that there was now fragments of porcelain scattered across the floor.

The others turned to stare at her, and she blushed profusely, simply saying;

"Oops..."

Posted

Aluna listened to Brett's advice, closed her eyes and thought of her home, to distract her from the vase.

A large SMASH dragged her back into reality, only to realise that there was now fragments of porcelain scattered across the floor.

The others turned to stare at her, and she blushed profusely, simply saying;

"Oops..."

[ i think you must be telepathic as well cause i was thinking that as well=)]