~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Kyaa wasn't much in the mood to eat so she just stared at the conregation of people around the donuts and looked out the windows of the room and she saw a black flash of fur. The curves of her mouth turned up and she recognized the wolf as her partner, Adn.

Posted

i grabbed a bowl of frosted mini wheats and some milk and started eating while absent mindedly listening to the conversations, while mostly i was thinking about battle strategys and the forge and other things.

Posted

"I was actually a normal human," Zerahnor replied. "Your average tall lanky young adult with an aptitude for video games and heart for combat. When I made the weapons detailed in the Alpha Delta Omega Protocol, I used them to create an alternate universe that I could control. A sort of 'dreamworld', if you will. Or if you won't. It doesn't matter either way." Zerahnor chomped another whole donut before continuing. "My first mistake was using this world to satisfy my own personal desires, one of which included turning myself into at least part dragon. When I was a full human I wouldn't have admitted this, but I really wanted to know what it'd be like to have scaly skin." Zerahnor paused to laugh in a slightly embarrassed manner. "As you can see by my appearance, I managed to fulfill that desire. However, I also felt I needed a partner that was just like me to rule the world when I was back at Earth, so I copied myself using the three weapons I'd made by combining the Alpha and Delta focus crystals into the Omega Cannon as well, and firing it at myself via an assistant." Zerahnor ate another donut. "This is where things went horribly wrong. See, the Delta focus crystal came loose from its socket and fell as the beam fired, and the Delta crystal is the one that was magickally in charge of copying its target's personality. This created, quite literally, a half-baked job with my clone. nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary for a while, so I assumed that the Delta crystal had managed to complete its job before it fell from its proper place. When I least expected it, my clone, Animus, turned on me and attacked a place I held dear to blackmail me by giving it a tangible alternate reality which he could physically destroy. You can guess what this place was." Zerahnor chowed down yet another donut.

Posted

Before she had a chance to take a doughnut, they had been taken by Eon.

Aluna chuckled.

"You know, my story isn't anywhere near as interesting as yours, but seen as you two shared, I might as well chip in." she chirped.

"Personally, I did live in the Zora's Domain, but I moved away a few months back.

I was born into the royal family under a very long name, Princess Ruki Alunatara Aqueas Zora. And I really didn't like having such a lengthy title, so to many I was just Princess Aluna. You may be wondering, and with good reason, why I moved away when I was infact royalty.

Well, the answer to that question you may have heard, or read about before, as I'm not the first person it's happened to." she sighed, her eyes cloudy as she remembered.

"It was really a sudden thing. Father just burst into my room one day, and with a smile on his face, told me I was betrothed to some Prince Whats-his-name, Reyto I think it was. And as you can imagine, I was

VERY,

VERY, angry with him, as I had no interests other than my books and my friends. But oh no, he just didn't understand, he wouldn't understand. He said it was best for me.

So I did what most people would do: I got away from there, and fast. Until now, I have lived in Lake Hylia, as Father didn't see me as important enough to search for. Some parent, eh?"

((Wow, this page is being taken over by uh-mayyyy-zing backstories. Would anyone else liek to share? XD))

Posted

((iknorite? XD))

"Wow, I thought that only happened to princesses in stories and whatnot," Zerahnor replied to Aluna as he carried another box of donuts back over. He chowed down on one before asking, "So do you plan to ver return and talk things over with your father? I mean, not the odds are in favor of it going well considering he didn't even send a search party out for you, but still..."

Posted

Kyaa listened with some interest to the stories of the others. Her's wasn't really worth telling but, her subconciousness sadly didn't obey this wish. A hazy memory rose to the front of her mind. She had run as fast as her feet could carry her, the village on fire, her family gone, the seven year old girl stared back at the firey mess. Tears slid down her face and she turned around to see a streak of black fur. She turned back around and saw a wolf standing in between her and the village. The fire lighting up the night she saw a cystal around the wolf's neck. The black beast said "I will see you later." The girl, not at all surprised by a talking animal, being to upset about her family asked "Who are you?" The wolf said "Adn." and turned to run off towards Death Mountain.

She sighed and looked out the window and saw the black flash. She stood up and left the room.

Outisde, Kyaa saw Adn standing there, patiently waiting for her. "So, you're here." Kyaa said. "Yes, I'm here to aid you." Adn answered. Kyaa, trusting the wolf and knowing of her deeds during the past...2 or 3 hundred years, gestured for Adn to follow her back inside.

Posted

Aluna took a donut quickly, before they disappeared again.

Subconciously, she munched as she spoke. "You know Zerahnor, I have considered it. I have taken a lot of my time considering it. But then I thought: is it really worth it? I may have been considered royalty, but was I really? I was never truly worth much, as I was born to a concubine queen. Me and father have never seen eye to eye, and returning would only make home more like prison. Either way, I never really enjoyed being princess-y, I'm to much of a tomboy!" she remarked, grinning.

Posted

Zerahnor laughed. "It seems the general dislike of royalty is shared even by royalty itself," he replied, thinking to himself. He turned to see Kyaa re-enter the luch room with a wolf by her side. His face filter failed as a look of surprise splashed across his face.

"Uhm, that's unusual. Seems you've found a familiar all on your own," he pointed out. "Who is he?"

Posted

Aluna was startled by Kyaa's re-entry with the black wolf. It seemed to give off a strange aura, well, to her it did anyway.

"Uh oh, I hope it isn't hostile." was all she could think. She could sense Lyall was thinking the same.

Posted

i looked up noticing that there was a black wolf in the room i stared at it wondering what it was going to do.

[sorry short post but i really have nothing to say, we've been stuck at a slow point...]

Posted

"This is Adn." Kyaa answered. Adn added "I'm also a female." Kyaa wasn't really sure how the others were going to take a talking wolf but, she kept her mouth shut. She'd let Adn do the talking. Adn continued to look staright at Zerahnor and the looks on both their faces puzzled Kyaa, it wasn't a look that Kyaa saw much of. But then, Adn wasn't a wolf that you would normally see.

Posted

i smiled when i heard the wolf talk, i liked talking animals and i felt no threat from adn so i went back to pondering and eating.

Posted

"A talking wolf? Rather odd." Eon said, "Pardon my intrusion into your personal life, Adn, but are you a creature of magic or one of science? Even I've never been able to successfully recreate humanoid vocal patterns in an animal. Oh, that was kind of rude. The name's Eon." Waving a hand to the ever-present Mothula, Eon explained, "And this is Epoch. He generally uses telepathy to talk to me."

Posted

"Oh there I go again, making a fool of myself," Zerahnor replied with an embarrassed laugh while he scratched the back of his head. "Well, either way, great to have you aboard, Adn. Are you hungry or anything? We've got quite a selection," Zerahnor added.

Posted

Adn looked pleased with the reactions of the others. She answered Eon first "I am a creature of magic. That I know for certain." Then she answered Zehranor "Thank you." Adn then padded towards the food. Kyaa just stood there looking confused and, a little uncomfortably, she sat down with the others. In the back of her mind, she was almost sure that Adn's intentions had been to get her to sit with the others.