~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

"Nice to meet ya'," Kerri said between bites. "I'm Kerri, and this is Demier." She put her hand to the fire-lizard's head, "Where were we before, Introductions and flash histories? Well let's see... I came form a relam of magic, blah, blah, blah, your average elf, but as wonderful as magic maybe be, it can have it's bad sides, and I was magically displaced, into a world of a science, but far from what Eon knows, for this science what that which in other realities ((We can work this ploy too right I mean that's part of what the RP's about so we can play ARs too right)) was nowhere near successful, and ridiculed, the science of Alchemy ((Fullmetal anyone XP)). So that's where I've been the last... 2 years, learning the art, etc." She speed through that whole monologue then returned to her meal which Demeir was starting to steal from having lost interest with his.

Posted

I sighed "well it looks like i might as well tell my history. i have the memory of two versions of me in my head one an adventure hungry human, the other an adventure hungry hilayan. that's about it i guess.

Posted

"Quite a strange science, alchemy," Zerahnor wondered aloud. "I do believe it's never been perfected." Zerahnor chowed down on another donut; the final one. "Oh poo, we've run out. Oh well, I brought a spare." Zerahnor produced another large box of duonuts from under the table. He took one and chowed down.

Posted

Seeing that Adn, Aluna's apprehensive expression brightened.

"It must be cool to talk, Adn. In an animal sense, if you know what I mean. Lyall here doesn't talk, but conversation is kind of unneccesary between us." Lyall seemed to nod.

Posted

Popular enough to be pinned.

Posted

Popular enough to be pinned.

((Sweet. Thanks, Teto. :D Lol, we better all keep posting XD))

Posted

((Pinned?! o.=.O Sweet, I feel so accomplished now - thanks Teto. XDDDDDD))

Zerahnor felt like playing around because the conversation suddenly ended, so he took a donut from the box and threw it over Lyall's head, shouting, "Catch!"

Posted

Lyall licked his lips and dashed after the flying donut, and within a matter of seconds had caught it in midair.

Seeing the childish look on Zerahnor's face, Aluna simply giggled and facepalmed. ((:D))

Posted

"Sorry, I just had to," Zerahnor replied to Aluna, "it got too quiet." Zerhanor laughed. "Come here, Lyall! That was such a great catch I think I you deserve some bacon!" Zerahnor yoinked some bacon off a plate nearby, not paying attention to whose it was, and held it out towards Lyall.

Posted

Said bacon happen to come from the plate of a certain hungry firelizard, who, needless to say, was not happy to have it his food taken away, even if only a little and he still had more. He went to attack Zerahanor, Kerri tried to hold him back but he'd go between out of her hands so she had no success.

Posted

Eon chuckled, surveying the scene. Like children... Ah, what the heck. Eon wandered over to the table, arming himself with whatever greasy foods he could find, and then attempted to sneak up behind Brett. And then he tripped, and the food went flying everywhere. "Oh..." Eon said as he stood up, looking at the others faces, "Crap."

((On a random note, will be posting picture of Epoch here soon.))

Posted

Kyaa watched the others for a while but, she quickly realized that Adn had returned to the table. "So, find anything intresting?" Kyaa asked. "No." said Adn, shortly. "Oh." Kyaa continued to stare at Adn. She had a feeling that her past was possibly as turbulent as her own had been. Whenever Kyaa had caught Adn staring out a window or spacing out, there was always a hurt, almost guarded look in her eyes, as though she trusted none of them...She was brought back to Earth by Adn's sharp bark. "Kyaa. There's something that I need to tell you." Kyaa nodded and Adn launched into what she wanted to say.

"I don't want you to take this the worng way but, I've seen alot of things in Hyrule, been through alot of things..." Adn's voice was a whisper. "I just want to let you know, you may trust everyone here but, I will not be as naiive as I once was. The last time I fully trusted someone, a dear friend of mine died. I don't want that to happen to you so, you may form a bond of trust with these people but, I don't fully trust anyone here, not even you. I don't think I'll ever really trust anyone again....." Adn looked down at the semi-transparent crystal she wore around her neck and remained silent. Kyaa thought over these words but, didn't understand their full meaning. She also hoped no one had overheard them.

Posted

"so.... who wants to go train?" i asked standing up.

Posted

Kyaa, sick of sitting down, stood up at once. "I do." she said. Adn looked up at her and nodded to Brett. They both wanted to find out what Kyaa could do with her anklet powers.

Posted

"Ack!" Zerahnor yelped as he ducked under Demeir. "Whoops, perhaps I shuold've paid attention to where the bacon was," Zerahnor sighed. He heard Brett's comment about training, and immediately forgot about Demeir.

"Actually, Brett, I was going to lead an expedition team into the mountains to eradicate some skeletons that ahd recently appeared. If you think you're up to it, you join me instead of training," Zerahnor suggested. "And anyone else who'd like to tag along, please do. Skeletons are nice for learning the 'Dos and Don'ts' of the combat that'll most likely be ahead of us."