~Split--~\\~--tilpS~

201 posts in this topic

Posted

Kyaa and Adn turned to Zerahnor. "We're in." said Kyaa. Adn, remaining silent, nodded again. Kyaa could see that there was a guarded look in her eyes and, without really knowing why, felt extremely sad. Adn seemed to always be in this mood except when fighting, then she was ruthless to her foes, but never before had Kyaa felt like this for Adn. It puzzled her, and obviously showed on her face because Adn looked up at her as if asking "What's up?" Kyaa just shruged and continued to look at Zerahnor.

Posted

im defanately in, my powers harm undead right?

[sorry about really short posts as of late im better at fight scenes and such.]

Posted

Zerahnor nodded to Brett to answer his question positively. He looked aver at Adn and Kyaa and noticed Kyaa shrugging at Adn, but thought nothing of it. He nodded towards them to let them know they had been acknowledged.

"Anybody else feel like coming along?" he asked once more.

Posted

"Well, sounds like a good idea." Eon acknowledged, "But we should bring some food and shelters just in case. Probably something to start fire with too."

((Scanner isn't working. Yet.))

Posted

i nodded "eons right we should bring supplies, but only whats necessary and will not hamper us if we need to fight with it on our backs, we don't want to be caught in an ambush weighted down by gear and unable to fight."

Posted

"I'm in, but my only concern is weaponry... Demier can put up a fight, but all I can do is hear..."

Posted

"I'm in, but my only concern is weaponry... Demier can put up a fight, but all I can do is hear..."

"good point while im confidant in my hand to hand skills i do love a good weapon" i replied

Posted

"Yeah, It'd be nice to not have to rely on just ourselves." Eon agreed, "Hey, Zerahnor, you had some sort of stun rod that you used to capture our familiars, right?" A devious smile appeared on his face, and he continued, "I imagine I could up the voltage a little."

((Also, Epoch))

Posted

"Sorry, Eon," Zerahnor laughed, "that electricity is magickal; it copies its target's genetic code for my cloning machine which then uses it to create a copy of the creature. It's be like smacking them with a basball bat." Zerahnor stopped, thinking for a second... "I do think I have a solution, however..." Zerahnor turned to the table and picked up a fork. He concentrated hard, and eventually it began to glow with yellowish light. The light extended out the back to make a longer handle, while the light split into four prongs where prongs of the fork separated, basically making the fork a 4-foot-long trident. "Ah, it worked! Anyone wanna be Poseidon for a day?" Zerahnor joked, holding out the trident for any who wished to take it.

Posted

Eon blinked. "Was that- residual power you retain from the 'dreamworld'? Or just very intelligent use of Light magic?" Then, looking at the fork-turned-trident, said, "And could you do that again?"

Posted

"I think it might be a bit of both," Zerahnor said, laughing sheepishly. "And I guess I could it again." Zerahnor picked up a spoon this time, and made it into a large shovel of yellow light. "Hahahahh! This is fun!!" Zerahnor exclaimed, clearly enjoying turning random eating utensils into various objects that could be used for weapons.

Posted

i handed him a knife "how about this ?" i asked

Posted

Meanwhile Kerri approached the trident. "This'll be fun."

Posted

Zerahnor laughed as he gave the trident to Kerri and thne accepted the knife from Brett. He used his light control to turn it into a lightsaber with the knife itself as the handle. "What? I just had to," Zerahnor replied with a huge grin. "Besides, who doesn't like Star Wars? But seriously, I can change it if you want."

Posted

i chuckled at him making a light saber, while its a Superior weapon i think it gives to much of an edge, a regular sword will do.