Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Falling in love online

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, sorry. My posts have been a bit jumbled up as of late.

Posted

It's no problem at all. |D I probably would've replied the same way.

Posted

I know from experience that it's a pretty dumb thing to do. Guy I liked seemed cool and all for a while, we had a lot in common... but then he started manipulating my emotions and showing a cruel, uncaring side of him. I knew he was weakening me, hurting me, and so I cut it off after a year of it.

You may think they're all perfect and stuff... but sometimes, they have a much darker side.

Posted

I don't think that should be directed towards "Falling in love online." That kind of action happens online and offline.

Posted

@ Vio: Because you aren't ugly.

Your post was awesome too. |D

Posted

Anything can happen, including love at first instant message. <3

Posted (edited)

Kitty.

Meow.

The cow says:

Oink.

Here's my two cents, when compared with your two cents, is like 50 bucks, of course;

Any girl you meet online is likely to have girl gamer disease, which is a terrifyingly horrific mind-crushingly scares-the-crap-out-of-you condition. Trust me, you DON'T want to go after online relationships. It ruins you, like I've seen idiots do so much.

Edited by Negation (see edit history)

Posted

omg i love specever <333

we gon get married under a tree.

Posted

I'm in an online relationship, she's AMAZING, IDC what she looks like. She's awesome all around, kinda shy, but that's OK, we still love each other.

Posted

I do not believe it is possible to fall in love through the internet, however it is possible to get close. While talking with someone through the internet you can figure out a LOT about their personality that you wouldn't be able to figure out in person - whether they use LOL or haha or a mixture of both, or if they make an attempt to have good grammar or simply barrage you with paragraphs of shorthand. These allow you to decipher a few of their subconscious behaviors. However personal interaction, of course, also has its benefits. You're able to judge their body language and how they present themselves; how hygienic they are.

While talking through the net can never replace real life interaction, I'd say it's a damn good supplement.

Posted

You seem like you would be a drag at parties because you talk at length about facts.

Am I doing it right?

Posted

Nah I'm usually more exciting than this. I just tend to talk/type very plainly when I'm tired. I can get pretty crazy, though I don't think I've shown it on these messageboards :P

Posted

Vio... That was a beautiful story.

Posted

Was it, now? o.o

Posted

Yeah, why not? I'm in practically the same situation (almost).