Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

a BLUE'S theory

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I was thinking about the hero's shade in TP (The guy that teaches link the hidden skills)

Now many people have said that he is a link from a different LOZ, most likely OOT. I do beleive this but some people are now saying that he is links relative just because he said "My SON". Now I beleve that he just meant it as in my student or something, but I came up with a thory that would explane the relative theory.

Now Isnt Link in TP an orphan? I am not saying that I beleve this is true, but it may be possible that in Links family, every 100 years a hero is born? (This wold explane why he was abandoned, his family wanted him to learn how to live on his own so he would be strong and defend the land) They did say that evey 100 years a man is born into the gorundo (Spelling error?) theives and is said to be the leader of their tribe. Maybe this is a different ganondorf, and 100 years in the future from OOT, and therefore, every 100 years a villan and a hero are born, and the vilan (Ganondorf) Tries to take over, just to be stoped by a hero (Link).

(Please let it be known that I do not beleive the above theory, I just wrote it. I still beleve that the swordsmaster is the link from OOT or a different game, and that the swordsmaster meant "My Son" As my student, not actualy blood related.)

Posted

well that doesn't make any sense.... my grandpa calls me son...

Posted

well he says my child, but Renardo says that to Talo... augh! brain is hurting