Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Way For War

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so PoT and I have been talking about new ways for war because God modding will happen. So instead we're going to use the website mybrute.com.

However I will not post the link so that no one makes an account before others to cheat.

This is for notice so that each clan can nominate a warrior for mybrute. So get nominating.

We will start this on August 10th. If any Leader or Co-Leaders have a problem with this date let me know.

Posted

The date is fine with me. This is going to be such a better way to war.

Posted

Yes. It is fair and will alway choose the strongest player.

Hey PoT can the warrior train with other Brutes during war or do you always fight the same 2 warriors over and over?

Posted

I created an account to try it out. It's... rather intensely luck-based.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='239316' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:44 PM']Yes. It is fair and will alway choose the strongest player.

Hey PoT can the warrior train with other Brutes during war or do you always fight the same 2 warriors over and over?[/quote]

What do you mean?

Posted

Well to level up can the warriors fight other brutes, or just the 2 brutes from the other 2 clans.

Posted

I think you should be able to fight other brute to level up other wise it would take forever to level up. That way if on clans warrior doesnt do his job then that clan will always lose. I was also thinking that the names of the warriors should be the name of the clans so we dont have to remember the names of the clans' brutes.

Posted

As much as I'm against this, I suppose I should be helpful.

There is an option for clans in MyBrute. Why don't you let all of the clan members join instead of just one?

Posted

^I never noticed that. That's a good idea.

Also it would be easier so we know who's who and we can look in the clans.

Posted

Interesting...

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='239311' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:36 AM']mybrute.com.
However I will not post the link[/quote]
Now that was just stupid.

Also, you're an idiot for discussing anything with PoThead.

Also also, this is a stupid topic, therefore, it's a stupid idea. Stick with the godmodding. It makes things more fun.
Otherwise, just use Saha's old idea with the chat and the Mods and the ban, ban banning.

Posted

Yeah. You only say that because you're the king of god modding. :rolleyes:

Besides no matter the situation is god modding is still against the rules.

Posted

Godmodding is more fun, but it's ridiculous when people keep changing things to fit them. I do it sometimes, like when people rip out my spine(This means you Jo), but not EVERY DAMN ATTACK THAT HITS ME.
It's frusterating is all.

Posted

[quote name='Ryu' post='239757' date='Jul 26 2009, 08:30 AM']It's frusterating is all.[/quote]
It's frustrating is all, when people don't spell frustrating correctly.

Nah, whatever. I'm not really in the mood for grammar criticism at the moment.

Posted

[quote name='Negation' post='239817' date='Jul 25 2009, 10:52 PM']It's frustrating is all, when people don't spell frustrating correctly.

Nah, whatever. I'm not really in the mood for grammar criticism at the moment.[/quote]

Your one to talk, maybe some of us have no spell check like you!