Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Online

168 posts in this topic

Posted

Made primarily to take it off the Talk and secondarily because I care about LegoBonez, Young Link Addict and Adr990.

Go to it.

If you have any links to patches, the game or anything people might need, you might as well put it in the Wiki. We could make ourselves a little FAQ here in the topic!

<3

Ok thanks Teto.

note to Mods: PLZ make this an important topic

Nah... I don't see why..

May a other mod does though... :P

Yeah. It's down right now though. :(

It haves a bad sever yes...

That is why.... soi .... nice hmm? :rolleyes:

Posted

Those two other guys are apparently embarrassed at making fools of themselves and are trying to cover it up somehow.

Well that whole post is a load of bullshit. I'm not embarrassed, I'm amused by all the idiots on here.

Also, I never tried to cover anything up.

So, yeah. Hyrule Online from Hyrule.net is a bunch of shitpuppying bull that's never going to happen. Everyone, you're all idiots for thinking it would EVER be completed (or, more to the point, even started with a hint of seriousness).

Posted

You think you're so cool just becasue you cuss? Cause you're not. It makes you look like a dick and it makes everyone hate you.

No one ever said that Hyruleonline.net had anything to do with Hyrule.net, but you just come here and assume that it was. Get you're facts strait then post so you don't look like a moron.

Posted

If you want proof here is the link to it: Hyruleonline.net

We're NOT talking about the one from Hyrule.net. so you should really get your facts strait before posting. Sheesh.

Posted

The bridge is build.. :D

For 5 minutes, and the sever is offline again. :/

Well that whole post is a load of bullshit. I'm not embarrassed, I'm amused by all the idiots on here.

So, yeah. Hyrule Online from Hyrule.net is a bunch of shitpuppying bull that's never going to happen. Everyone, you're all idiots for thinking it would EVER be completed (or, more to the point, even started with a hint of seriousness).

Not yet you mean...

More I'm not able to say.

Posted

Finally I hope you're on. We should train there.

Posted

I'm never on unless one of you two are on. I don't know why. I guess because I always want to play in a group on MMO games.

Posted

I've taken the time to move this topic it's to it's rightful home (Gaming Zone & Competitions). Because this seems to be a pretty popular topic etc etc I will pin this for you guys :)

Posted (edited)

YLA:

About that 5000EXP / 10 Haloween / 5000R quest:

Just make a new account on your account (max 3) (than just delete :P ) Pick the 5000R and drop it on a place your other account (you usually use.. as I always use Adr990) will spawn once logged in. than quickly grab it before someone else does...

And you got 5000R more :D

I already did this once.. so 1000R+ for me now ^_^:P shhh xP

(Safest and best to do this with two..)

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I've taken the time to move this topic it's to it's rightful home (Gaming Zone & Competitions). Because this seems to be a pretty popular topic etc etc I will pin this for you guys :)

Thanks Tappy. :)

Also I have a mage now. It's Dark Young Link.

There's a reason why he's my mage and not another warrior.

@Adr: I think your the only one who's ever done that.

Also it's offline. :(

EDIT: I have an idea why not put our character names in the Wiki that way people can find us?

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

You think you're so cool just because you cuss? Cause you're not. It makes you look like a dick and it makes everyone hate you.

No one ever said that Hyruleonline.net had anything to do with Hyrule.net, but you just come here and assume that it was. Get you're facts strait then post so you don't look like a moron.

Don't worry, he just has that certain feeling where he feels that his reputation might be shattered, so he tries to use quick words to take our minds off what previouslt happened.

its just natural.

er..... wait.....

yeah, natural.

Edited by Dr. Dimension (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, I definitely won't bother with HO anytime soon if the server does nothing but crash every five minutes.

Posted (edited)

NVM

forget what i said!! >.>

Edited by Dr. Dimension (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks Tappy. :joy::D

Posted

Yeah, I definitely won't bother with HO anytime soon if the server does nothing but crash every five minutes.

Fine, but you're missing out on all the fun. It doesn't crash every 5 minuets.

Yesrterday I was on from 11am to 4pm and the server was never off.