Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Online

168 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah that's so lame. I get PKed all the time just as a lvl 10. now I'm lvl 20

Posted

AH MY GOD!!! I CANT GET THE GAME WORKING!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Posted

go to the help desk an click on the topic that says HELP ME!!! and is made by me. click the link that Adr990 put in his post then click the one that pops up. and then download it.

Posted

no, i mean i found where to download it, but when i try to play theres the runtime error, but i did the reg.bat thing and i even dled the runtime files, is it something with my computer?

Posted

what runtime error?

Posted

The reason HO's pk system is so cruddy is because whenever they tried something else, the new people would find a way around it and there would be absolutely no pking going on at all. there used to be groups, it was like 10-20, 20-30,31-49,50-100 or something like that. nearly no new people would train to 50 because of the 100s, because they weren't really used to being pked, because in those groups there were no pkers cept for the level 100s. they also had a PvP on/off thing at one time, but everyone would turn it off and never turn it on. so yeah. just train in the deeps till 20, then Forest temple till 45ish. then you can run. xD

wow this is a long post.

Posted

Nice Avatar

post-7732-1249010871_thumb.jpg

the runtime error, it says some god forsaken file is missing!!

OMFG I CANNOT HANDLE THESE KIDS ANYMORE!!

Posted

No PK would be better than high levels constantly abusing low levels.

I say have it be an item that people have to buy in order to PvP, and people who abuse the PK system should be set as a wanted status: everyone can attack them, but they can't fight back as punishment for PKing lowbies.

Posted

Pretty sure pk will stay as it is. ._. you either have to try and get a level 100 to like you so they can kill everyone for you, or try to train where no one is. Kinda suckish, now that i think about it. what you should do is get to a level where trolls don't hurt you, find a troll map that not many people go on, and train there. not many people trian on trolls anymore. xD

Posted

To fix the runtime errors, enter the Folder of which you put Hyrule Online, go into the OCXDLL folder and open the reg.bat file.

Posted

To fix the runtime errors, enter the Folder of which you put Hyrule Online, go into the OCXDLL folder and open the reg.bat file.

:chainsaw::censored::chairbash::punk::argue::banghead::anger::redhot:

i did do that, but it didnt work, so i tried the-

oh wait, i'm back on my old computer!

it should work now! =D

Posted

so did it work?

Posted

The fun? It's not fun if you play and have to constantly worry about glitches, crashing, and huge server lag. What part of that is "fun".

The part where you kill others for killing you. The part where you have fun. Screw the other people if they kill you. Run away. There's no glitiches as far as I know, it doesn't crash all the time, and the lag isn't that bad.

Don't bash the game if you don't play if as much.

Posted

I tried it yesterday while mining in RF. Every five seconds my character lagged for two or three seconds, leading me to nearly lose my armor to a stupid NPC monster because of it. I asked to make sure it wasn't just me lagging, and the general response from everyone was that it always lags.

Killing others for killing you? if you're level 10 and they're level 100, you can't even touch them. If another person is coming after you, chances are you can't even run away before they one-shot you. Glitches? Glitches abound in it. Quests are buggy.

You may think it's wonderful, but I examine everything about the game I play, and I don't really see how it's all that great as you say it is.

Posted

Oh whatever. Lag isn't all that bad. It goes away for a little while, I saw a level 15 run away from a level 100.

You refuse to look at the good parts of the game and you only look for the bad parts.