Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stranded

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

in the year 2018, all the nations (except Australia, of course) built a machine to go into space and find contact. The mission was more successful then intended, because 9.7 light years away, there was the Expec System. When the astronauts got there, they found a alien civilization. The aliens were not green, they were kind of a bluish turtle-like race. Anyway, the turtle people fled in terror of us (Because apparently WE were the aliens) We were finally able to calm them down when a larger then ours ship appeared in the atmosphere. It was amazingly large, like something you'd see in Star Wars or Star Trek. Anyway, the ship beamed down a large creature, but it still wasnt green, this one was a reddish color, like a demon, they then walked up to our people and said something that we could not understand. then one of ours, Antonio J. Kase, walked up to the red alien and said "We come in peace, do you offer the same?" then the Red Alien turned around. He just stood there for a second, then said "NO!" and immediately turned around and knocked Antonio off the ground. Then he took out a gun similar to a pulse laser and started firing. one shot hit another human and he skin in that area was burnt. our Astronauts immediately retreated to our ship, and left the planet.

When they returned that had a report of 2 men dead, one left on the planet, and the other died on the ship.

They told us of the Red Demon-like Alien, so we decided to try again, in a week, we are sending the U.N. Colossus into space. and their training us for the Mission.

Full Name:

Nation:

Weapons:

Trained In:

History: (Optional)

MINE

Full Name: Isaak J. Wilson

Nation: Russian

Weapons: Tesla Gun, Nullifying Grenades, Nanobots.

Trained In: Mechanics, Medical, Scavenging.

History: After finishing College 6 years in college, Isaak decided to take his talents to a higher degree, he took up a position to go into space on the U.N. Colossus.

DAMIT!! I started the RP out as something else, but then changed it around a little, and i forgot to change the name to something more fitting, so just ignore it =(

Edited by Dr. Dimension (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Full Name: John Robinson

Nation: United States of America

Weapons: Pulse Rifle, Nanopolymer Combat blade (plastic knife sharpened at subatomic level that can slice through practically anything)

Trained in: Combat planning, hand to hand, strategy, weapons,

History: John Robinson was a seasoned veterian of the Luna Conflict, Mars Police Action and Europa defense initiatives. Basically wherever in space there was combat he wad there. DARPA enrolled him in a special program called OMAC (One Man Army Corps.) which consisted of treatments with a compound called T.R.O 14 (basically a serum of steroids, genetic splices and other compounds). As an OMAC Robinson is gifted with increased strength, stamina, sight, hearing and brain power. The only downside is increased metabolism and aging.

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

Good, Good, one more, then we start.

Posted

Why not Australia? It would make sense if you only included the major powers like the USA, China and such. But why Australia? Why does New Zealand have a part in this but we don't?

Posted

I'm extremely bored so I'm gonna write something, use it or don't makes no difference to me.

John sat back in the jumpseat, his head hung low. As the transport tram hummed he let out a quiet snore. The other recruits around him let out chuckles. Being the oldest of them had already earned chuckles and rude comments. "Who is he?" asked an attractive blonde female recruit. "His tag says 'John Robinson' OMAC either than that it's blank." another, a lanky male recruit said. "That's not right, it should list all information." The blonde said. "Computer request all information on Recruit John Robinson." The lanky male asked a nearby wall-mounted screen. "Request denied, information classified." The system said. "That's impossible, I have Alpha level clearence!" The Male member shouted. "Omega level required." the machine shot back. "I'd appreciate it if you kept in down please." John said standing up. The group was shocked to see just how tall he really was. "Oh and give me my badge back." John said grabbing the tag. "Sorry." the Lanky guy squeaked.

Isaak sat down and set his bags next to him. "John, you're looking rested." he said chuckling. "Ah Isaak I was wondering when you'd show up, I was worried that something bad happened between you and...what was he name again?" John asked. "Karen or Kim something like that." Isaak said. "Please you know perfectly well what her name was, don't try out the "player" routine with me I know you better!" John said slightly annoyed. "Yeah sorry, oh man Katya was amazing! She's like my soul mate she loves old movies, Sushi and "Chuck" the greatest television show of the century!" John looked at Isaak completly shocked. "She likes "Chuck" the delightful and action/comedy from NBC that's still on today in 2018?" Isaak nodded.

"Oh wow!" the blonde recruit said. "We must be getting close to the bridge." John said looking outside. As the tram hovered along it left it's maglev track and docked with the spacebridge. "Oh my god, Let me out!" a recruit shouted. "Hey relax, the Spacebridge is safe, completly safe." Isaak said. "Yeah but what if a severe wind slices into the suppord cord." he asked. "That's why the bridge was build in the desert, to minimize the risk of a sheering." Adam added. "Yeah if anything you should be really worried about it getting hit by micrometeroids, especially when we get up there, falling from that height will kill everyone fifty times over." John said chuckling. "OK stop, it's fine."

The tram rose into the air and quickly climbed. As John looked out the window the ground quickly fell away. "Goodbye Terra firma, see you around." he said. As they passed through the atmosphere the stars came into view. "Looks beautiful, like you!" John said to the blonde drom before. "Eww you're old enough to be my dad." she said. "Dad? why how old are you?" he asked. "I'm 19!" she said. "Old brother maybe, but certainly not your dad sweetheart!" John shouted. "There it is!" another recruit shouted. The tram burst into applause. "Jeez, look at that waste of money." John said. "Some would say that about you OMAC!" Isaak said snarky. "But that isn't John, The U.N Colossus is the pinnacle of Starship engineering." Isaak said. "Crew compliment for up to ten thousand, Main and Battle command bridges, Nuculoprotonic power matrix, foreword and rear Devistators, thirty Novabomb ports, and a starwarp Matrix designed by Collin Harrison himself!" Isaak smiled. "Wow would you and the ship like to get a room?" John said smiling.

The tram left the bridge teather and connected with the zeroG tram. "This Grav-Damp is pretty cool." John said. "Didn't have anything like this on Luna." he said. "Yeah you guys actually had magnets in your boots right?" John asked. "Yeah luckly we did the LLF (Luna Liberation Front) used HERBIES in the Lunar said." he said. "The Magfields in the boots messed up their navigation sensors."

The Tram pulled into the Station. "Welcomr to the U.N. Colossus Starcruiser, please follow duty assignment." a computerised voice said. "See you around?" Isaak asked. "Sure meet me in ten forward, we'll share a drink." John said shaking Isaak's hand. "Deal!" Isaak said back.