Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Poe Master: The begining

10 posts in this topic

Posted

EDIT: Ok i want to add this: this fanfic is passed of of this timeline theory:

This is my first FanFic don't be mad at me for something. It's about a character I made up for a LoZ movie I made back in 2007.

Here it is:

Timeline: OoT Adult timeline

Place: The shack that the Poe seller is in.

One day the Poe seller was rearranging his Poe bottles, when he accidentally knocked over all the big Poe containers. They started rising up from the shattered glass bottles. They where looking for a host, all they saw was the cowardly man who imprisoned them. They desided that he would have to do they fused with him and instead of them ruling his body their minds fused into one becoming the ultimate Poe. The master of Poes! The man who once bought Poes is now the master of Poes! His features changed his pale skin becoming brown as if burnt. His red eye disappeared and is clothing completely became red. He wielded two swords. One pirate like saber and a more Poe like saber made of two skulls on top of and below the hilt, a bone wrapped in cloth for the handle, a spine bone for the protective guard, and a huge blade with snakes engraved on it. The Poe Master has been born!

I have made movies about this. Here they are:

The Legend of Zelda: Links Greatest Enemies

The Legend of Zelda: Ganon Returns

The Legend of Zelda: The Time of Darkness ~ Coming Soon!

The Legend of Zelda: [NAME PENDING] ~Coming Soon!

The Legend of Zelda: The last of the Poes ~ Coming soon!

Posted

This isn't even a fanfic, though.

Posted

why?

Posted

... Because it was one paragrap only briefly explaining any of this. And, if you made the movies, post them here, instead of just telling us the titles.

Posted

As a fanfic writer... I must agree with Negation that this is not a fanfic. It's just a random paragraph, and that's it.

Posted

ok the first part was bad but i'm going to keep going.

Part 2

The Poe Master walked out of his little shack just in time to see Hyrule Castle explode. He saw a green clad boy and the princess. The boy fought a giant monster that seemed to be Ganondorf. The boy slew the monster and was teleported back to the time before Ganondorf's rein. Before the portal closed the Poe Master jumped in and was sent back in time, also. The boy stopped Ganondorf from overthrowing Hyrule. For the next year the Poe Master used his magic to reserect the evil knight Sir Deathblade. He also hired an assassin.

(ok it's up on youtube of i'll post that instead)

One year after OoT

Posted

I understand that this was an old movie and that you had a very limited budget. You probably also weren't allowed to travel somewhere else for a better location. The one thing I want to say, however, is that you could have edited this movie and cut it down a good deal. You could have also cut out the parts where the camera person's finger slipped into the shot. It didn't need to be nearly as long as it was. The little boy at the beginning was adorable, though.

Posted

your right and that version was completed but a week ago. the origanal wan't that good. sorry about the final battle how you could here the camera man's talking (fixed in youtube version) but you can probably guess who i was though.

Posted

Part 3

Having failed to kill Link, the Poe Master left Hyrule alone for a few years. Then another oppertunity arose, but this time it isn't the same Link he fought before, after knowing this he set out to find the most powerful Hylian pirate, Captin Splice. He heard shortly after that that Ganondorf had been killed again. He used all his power to revive him over the next year. After being revived, Ganondorf set up a small base in the Sacred Grove. Link heard about this and went to pull the Master Sword again.

One year after Twilight Princess:

Posted

Ok the first two movies were done a long time ago. now i'm on the third one, which hasn't been started yet.

This is my steps-for-the-movie list i have for this movie:

1. Props ~ Almost done

2. Script ~ Doing this now

3. Location ~ Doing this now

4. Editing Software finding ~ next

5. Crew

6. Cast

7. Costumes

8. Record movie

9. Edit movie

10. Post movie

Sneak peak at some of the props from the movie: