Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Lion King: King of Pride Rock on Piano

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, all! It's been a while since my last visit. Some of you may remember me by my piano rendition of the Twilight Princess trailer theme "Don't Want You No More" on Youtube (though I'm sure most of you won't :lol:). To refresh your memory, here's my topic about that video.

http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry174667

Several months ago I posted a second video: a piano rendition of King of Pride Rock from the Disney classic The Lion King. I just realized that I never posted it here on these forums, so I thought I'd post it now in case anyone enjoyed my first video. Here it is:

I hope you'll excuse the fact that it's not really Zelda-related. Of course, please rate the video and leave me a comment if you like it!

Edited by LINK1290 (see edit history)

Posted

Oh man... that was awesome. I just recently watched Lion King 1&2 recently just for nostalgia sake, and after listening to this I want to watch them again... heh.

Do you know any other Disney-related songs on piano?

A few memorable Disney movies with songs I really enjoyed:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (don't remember the titles, but there's one the gypsy Chopin sings, and one Quasimodo sings too)

Hercules ("Go The Distance"; which I think Micheal Bolton re-did)

Lion King ("Can You Feel The Love Tonight"; I actually like Elton John's version too)

Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (the opening song "He Lives In You". I listen to this song and I always feel sad that Mufasa's dead :( )

Tarzan ("You'll Be In My Heart"; a great song Phil Collins re-did too. I think he did another song for this movie too but I can't remember the name).

I have others but these are the ones I remember the most :)

Posted

I just saw that, and I must say that you are quite good. I wouldn't mind having the sheet music for that song...

Posted

Wow, that was awesome. I loved it.

Posted

Nice song thanks for sharing, and i hope you can also share the sheet music .

Posted

Yeah, I wouldn't mind some sheet music on this, too.