Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Job... Sucks

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Cool, I drive around in a van as well. I sell candy to children.

Young, impressionable children...

Hey, I remember you! :D

Your van's cool. |D

Posted

Is this you, Ammonsa?

pedobear-free-candy-van.jpg

Posted

xD This was great, Teto. Totally caught me off guard.

Posted (edited)

wait, wait, I recognize this from my childhood. It's

Scooby-doo!

Edited by darknut_slaying_toon_link (see edit history)

Posted

My job sucks too. :( My boss always sexually harasses me, and whenever I resist taking off my clothes, he beats me. But this is the only job I can get since I live so far away from the city and whatnot, and I need money to pay for my dying mother. Every time he gets angry, I fear I might lose my job. One day, I might have to give in to his demands. :(

lol this one is so obvious

Posted

I'm thinking Sahaqiel from Hyrule.net.

Posted

Jinkies that's rough Fred, I work with some tools as well. My Boss is a penny pinching Crabby guy who would sell his own mother for a nickel. My coworker is an annoying freak who laughs all the time and constantly makes my home life unbearable, especially when his bloated pink friend stops by. And I live in a cultural waste land where nobody appreciates my musical/dance/artistic genius.

You think you have it bad? puppy, I'm 2 inches tall, can't get laid, my only friend is a computer, and ALL I WANT IS A puppyING BURGER FROM THE KRUSTY KRAB BUT NOOOOOO.

Posted

460827-plankton_large.jpg

Posted (edited)

You wouldn't believe how much my job sucks. Our local ruler goes missing like, all the time and I have to get her back. She's never in the castle I look for her in either. What a pain in the butt! I don't even get paid! I have to make a living by fixing people's toilets! I mean, yeah, the girl's pretty hot, but do I ever get any action out of this deal!? No! I always get one kiss--on the nose! On the nose, can you believe it!? My lazy-ass brother mostly lies around the house while I'm off risking my life for that spoiled brat ruling the kingdom, and when he does "help" me out, I end up having to save him from the most bizarre predicaments imaginable, because he's a moron! He just gets in the way! What the hell does a guy have to do to get some kind of appreciation!?

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

It'sa me, Maaario. :)

Posted

You think your job sucks? My other job BLOWS! I was born different than everyone else. I have abilities that cause people to hate and fear me, I have to take orders from a bald guy in a wheelchair and use my powers to save the very people who hate me, from my own kind!

Posted (edited)

NO MY JOB BLOWS

Edited by Chef Nonsense
Please no sexual content (see edit history)

Posted

YOU'RE PARIS HILTON!

I win.