Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do You Enjoy Your Time Here?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Talking to Dustin, he's under the impression that people don't enjoy the site and don't like being here.

Do you feel fulfilled by being here? Do you think you've gotten anything out of it and have you wasted your time with this forum?

I have mixed feelings, myself. I think it's good for banter, but at the same time, some of the people in the community can be total @holes. Mainly me, if in anybody else's eyes, I'm sure. I find that I'm probably making the site unlikable, if it is at all.

Posted

What. :c I love this place. It's like a home to me, and I have loads of fun now that I've been more active.

Also, Teto, I like you. D: I think you make the place enjoyable when you're not, y'know, stirring things up. :< You're a cool guy.

Posted (edited)

I have mixed feelings about this place too... It is quite boring sometimes... :c Makes me want to take a paintbrush and edit the place so it's more to my liking. |D Give me more of a reason to come... I've come to this forum for like... 4 years, almost. It's a big part of my childhood, so I can't just leave it behind... I have a few friends here too...

I don't find Teto any mor of an arse than I find myself to be. |D I like Teto, makes the place a bit more fun...

I like Dustin too. o: Wut,nosize?

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

I can't forget this site it's awesome!

Teto can be mean sometimes...Like yesterday by starting Hate Day but can be cool some times.

Posted

Let's say "time killer". All together now!

Posted

If I didn't enjoy my time here, I wouldn't keep coming on.

@Teto: you're a p. cool guy most of the time.

Posted

I love coming here! Except yesterday, but thats over with. I get to talk about the best game known to man and I have a lot of friends here.

Posted

Like Aethix, if I didn't enjoy getting on the site, then I wouldn't.

Like Vio, this site is a part of my childhood, so something extremely bad would have to happen to convince me to leave.

And Teto, you're probably the main reason I got back into the site after my slump, so no you don't make time here unlikable. Mostly humorous.

Posted

Teto was one of the convincing things to keep me here in comfort... c:

Posted

I'm thoroughly enjoying what this place has to offer so far, but I am confused on what's going on for sure. XD

Posted

This place is great. I always seem to find something interesting going on here and most of the people are way cool.

Posted

This place has been cool for the years that I've been here. I'm pretty fine with it, and I enjoy it here.

Posted

Of course I do. Without it... I don't want to think about what I would do without it.

Posted

Sure. There are some aspects I honestly hate about it (which can't be changed, so don't go asking) but other than that, I like this site a lot.

Posted

I enjoy coming here, but there are some people who get on my nerves, some I can't stand... some who are jerks... ><