Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do You Enjoy Your Time Here?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I enjoy my time here. I always have, since I actually started posting.

At first, I only used the "Serious Discussions" section and a topic or two in "Open Floor". I enjoyed the debating and discussions that emerged, even if they did get repetitive. But then Spring Break of last year happened, and I had a situation that I couldn't figure out by myself, so I posted that and thus began the process of making the community here a real part of my life.

I got into "Talk", and find the conversations there to be quite entertaining sometimes. When I found myself in a dark place, I came here and discovered encouragement. I can be perfectly honest here, and I can be myself. In all reality, this is where the mask comes off, so to speak.

So yes, I enjoy being myself, I enjoy the conversation, I enjoy the people that are here, and I enjoy my time on this site.

Posted (edited)

To tell the truth i have had some times that were awesome and some that weren't some days i having a blast and others i get board out of my mind. So yeah mixed feelings for me as well.

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I love this site! Just wish other people would be as active as me in the wee hours of the morning! And less drama... But that's the internet in a nutshell. And it spices up the forums so it's not all that bad.

Edited by Kaseixjaa (see edit history)

Posted

Why am I still here?

I don't even know.

voted option number 5

Posted

This site is awesome I voted the top option love the site and why are you here cause the site needs a slghtly abnouxis person duh. ;)