Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Adventures of Link

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Notes:This my first fanfiction, I hope you enjoy!

The Adventures of Link:The Beggining

Chapter One

One night three sisters were sound asleep in their home. These sisters' names were Farore, Din, and Nayru.They were abandoned as babies by an orphanage, the orphanage found them and took them in, and when they grew up they got their own house.

*struggling noises*"Waaah!"

Nayru awoke late one night from a dream. This dream was no ordinary dream, for she's had this dream many times."It's that dream again....."Nayru whispered below her breath.Nayru got out of bed to get a glass of water. Though she's had this dream before, she didn't want to tell her sisters.*drinking noises*"I wonder if I should tell them...."Suddenly Din walked into the room,"Tell who, what Nayru?"."Oh Din, what are you doing up?", Nayru said."Oh nothing, I just has a weird dream....", then Din paused for a moment, "Wait, what are YOU doing up?". Nayru replied, "I just had a weird dream too...".

"Well let's tell each ther about our dreams while we're up!"Din said. "Umm, ok you first!"Nayru said."Well.."Din started, "In my dream...There was a voice...It spoke in some language I've never heard before...But, I understood it...He said "You of the chosen three, come to the temple of thy godesseses and learn of your destiny....".Then there was an image of three golden triangles joined together..". "I....I had the exact same dream...."Nayru said.

*Yawn*"What're you guys doing up so late?" Farore walked into the room. Din quickly asked, "Farore, did you have a weird dream with a voice speaking a language you've never heard before?". "Uhh, actually that's why I'm up....How'd you know?"Farore replied. "All three of us had the same dream...."Nayru said. "Well, well, well....Let's get some sleep, we can sort this weird dream out tomorrow..."Farore said.

Chapter One End

Chapter Two

*Yawn* The three girls awoke in the morning still wondering what the dream meant."After we eat, we can go to the fortune tellers place and see if she knows anything about our dreams...."Farore said.

It was a sunny day out that day, so shortly after breakfast they departed in search for the meaning of their dreams.Soon after they departed for the fortune tellers house, on the far side of hyrule by the Gerudo desert , dark, ominous clouds formed in the sky and it started thundering out and eventually started to rain too.

"I think we should turn back guys..."Nayru said."Nonsense Nayru, we're half way there already!Might as well walk the other half!"Din said and ran up ahead."Careful Din!This thunder looks dangerous!"But before Din could stop and turn back, three thunderbolts hit her on the spot. "Din!!!"Farore and Nayru shouted.They ran up to where Din was struck. When the smoke cleared up they saw Din, and to their surprise, there wasn't even a scratch on her.

"What in the world...."Farore started but couldn't ask the question because she was so surprised. "Din, how in the world did you survive that?"Nayru asked. "J-Just before the lightning struck, a barrier appeared over me and took the blow of the lightning.."Din said with a shocked look on her face."Something weird is definitely happening...Let's hurry to the fortune tellers place!"Farore said.So the three girls started off again, determined to find out about their dreams and about how Din survived the lightning.

By mid afternoon the sisters arrived at the fortune tellers place, and so, they entered."Come in, come in!"The fortune teller said.As soon as she saw the three sisters she said "Ah, so you're the three sisters...I predicted you'd come..."The sisters had a shocked look on their faces.Then Din said "We're here to-"but before she could finish, the fortune teller interrupted"I know, you're here to ask about a strange dream all three of you have been having lately..."The fortune teller smiled."But how...I mean.."Nayru tried to figure out the right words but couldn't.The sisters knew then that this was no ordinary fortune teller.

Chapter Two End

Chapter Three

"Now then....Tell me about your dream....."The fortune teller said."Well, there was a voice that spoke in a language we've never heard before....It said"You of the chosen three, come to the temple of thy goddesses and learn of your destiny....", and then there was an image of three golden triangles joined together...."Nayru said."Well, it sounds like the temple it's reffering to, is the temple of time in the courtyard of Hyrule Castle..."the fortune teller started, "Now...Time to reveal the meaning of this dream..."

The fortune teller started chanting and the crystal ball started to glow a golden glow.The sisters though it was working when suddenly..."GYAHH!"the fortune teller screamed while being blown back by an immerse light."The spirits have rejected me it seems......"the fortune teller paused,"I know where we can get answers...In the temple of time!"the fortune teller said. "But how will we get into the castle courtyard?"Din asked. "You'll have to sneak in.."The fortune teller said.

"So how're you gonna help us sneak in?"Farore asked."Help you sneak in?"the fortune teller started laughing,"M'dear, I'm only here to tell you the messages of the spirits!I'm not going to get in trouble sneaking into the castle!"the fortune teller said. "But how will we sneak in?"Nayru asked. "Don't worry, I'm sure you three will find a way...There is strength within beauty...."The fortune teller said.

The girls started walking home. They were really disappointed because they didn't have a plan to sneak into the castle.When they got home in the middle of the night Din said"We'll get in...Somehow...."Then the three girls went to sleep.

When morning came the girls got up, ate breakfast, and got ready."Let's get to Hyrule castle, we can think of a plan on the way.."Farore said, and then they started off towards Hyrule castle.When they got into the market they stopped at the entrance to Hyrule castle road."Anyone got a plan yet?"Din asked nervously. Farore and Nayru replied"No..."

Then Farore remembered the fortune tellers words. Farore whispered under her breath, "There is strength in beauty........"she paused for a moment then snapped excitedly"Guys I got it!"Nayru and Din looked at Farore. Then Din Said"Enlighten us.What's the plan?" Farore said"The plan is, one of us pulls off being a damsel in distress, thus distracting the guard of the gate, thus allowing us to enter...."

Din asked"But who's going to be the damsel in distress?"Farore and Nayru smiled, then looked at Din."Uh-Oh........"Din said.Din started walking towards the gate while Nayru and Farore hid."I wonder what stunt she'll use.."Farore said.As Din walked close enough for the guard to see her she tripped and banged her knee really hard.

"AAIIIEEE!"She screamed in pain.The gaurd then ran over to Din and said"Hey are you alright miss?"Then Din said"Ow, ow,my knee, ow , ow, owie!!!"The guard quickly said"Here, I'll take you to the castle doctor!"and started to pick her up as Nayru and Farore snuck through the gate.

As the guard carried her to the gate, Din's knee started feeling better, so she knocked off his helmet and puched him in the face."Ow!Hey, you!, not so fast!"The guard said but Din tripped him and knocked him out and hurried over to Nayru and Farore."Nice work Din!"Farore said."Yeah, especially with the fake pain!"Nayru said. Din frowned"I actually tripped and hurt my knee though!""And it got us past the gate, didn't it?"Farore said.The three sisters looked up to the castle and then started off to the courtyard.

Chapter Three End

Chapter Four

"Well, let's go. We still have to sneak into the courtyard.", Din said. The sisters started off into the castle, sneaking their way around the guards. "We've made it halfway there, let's hurry!", Farore said. They continued to sneak around the guards, and when they came close to the entrance of the courtyard, to their surprise, there were guards guarding the entrance.

"Awww, and we came so close! What now?", Din asked. "Well...I have an idea." Din and Farore looked at Nayru. "There, you see those spare spears? We can use the spears to charge the guards. Also, by "we", I mean Din." Farore and Nayru looked at Din. "Why me?...", Din said and grabbed a spear. While the guards weren't looking, Din attacked.

"Hiiiyyaaaaaaaaaah!", Din screamed as she swung the spear into the guards heads and knocked them out. "Way to go Din!", Farore said. "Let's get going before more guards come!", said Nayru. The hurried their way into the courtyard. As they entered they saw the temple of time.

"Wow....", Nayru said staring at the temple. "Let's go inside.", Farore said. As they walked towards the entrance, the fortune teller was standing by the door. "HEY, IT'S YOU!", Din screamed at the fortune teller. "How did you get inside before us?", Nayru asked. "The spirits told me to help you open the door of time.", the fortune teller said.

The girls wondered what the door of time was as they entered the temple. As they walked in they noticed the door of time. "So that's the door of time....", Farore said staring at the door. The fortune teller walked up to alter in front of the door and placed three stones there.

"Girls, do as I say please. Farore, put your hand on the green stone. Din, put your hand on the red stone. Last but not least, Nayru, please put your hand on the blue stone." The girls did as she instructed. The fortune teller then took out a silver ocarina with a emblem showing three golden triangles joined together on the mouth piece.

The fortune teller started to play a tune that sounded familiar to the girls. When the tune was done the door started to open, and the stones started to glow. "What's happening?!?", Nayru asked. When the door was open they saw a sword. Though they've never seen that sword before, they immediately knew its name. The Master Sword.

As the girls started walking towards the sword, the fortune teller whispered "Goodbye goddesses of power, wisdom, and courage..." Then the three stood by the master sword an suddenly knew what to do. There was an emblem of three triangles on the ground with the master sword in the middle. Farore stood on the triangle that represented power. Din stood on the triangle that represented wisdom. Nayru stood on the triangle that represented courage.

The door of time started to close and as it closed, the girls waved goodbye to the fortune teller.

Chapter Four End

The Adventures of Link: The Beggining End

The Adventures of Link: The Hero of Time

Chapter Five

500 Years Later

"Hey Mido, look!It's the kid without a fairy!" "Hahah, you're not even a true Kokiri!" Mido and some other Kokiri were always picking on Link, the boy without a fairy. *Sniff* "Stop it!", Link cried out. "Aww, what's the matter? Sad because you don't got a fairy?", Mido started, "You're really lucky that we let you live here when you don't even have a fairy!"

*Laughter* "Guys, that's enough stop teasing him. Why do always gang up on Link anyways?" "Huh? Oh Saria!", Mido started, "Well.... I... Uh... C'mon guys! Let's go!" In a flash the Kokiri left. "Are you alright Link", Link looked up to see his best friend Saria. "Yeah...*Sniff*...I guess so...", Link said. "Well come on,let's get you home, it's dark out." Saria said. Link got off and walked towards his house.

When Link got to his house, he went to sleep. "...Navi.....Navi, come hither......" "Yes great Deku tree?" "It's time....Fly to the boy without a fairy..." "Of course.." Navi flew through the sky all the way over to Link's house. "Unghhh" *struggling noises* "Ahh!", Link awoke with a shock. "Finally! You're awake!", said Navi.

Link looked over at Navi, "Unghh....Who're you?..." Navi replied, "I'm Navi! The great Deku tree sent me! I'm your fairy from now on!" Link said with excitement, "You're my fairy???I have a fairy now???" "Woah...It's not that big a deal...Is it?", Navi said.

"Anyways, the great Deku tree wants to see you, so c'mon!" Link and Navi went to the enterance path of the Duke tree, and there standing guard, was Mido. "Hmm, what's this? A fairy? You actually have a fairy now?", Mido said. "Hello, I'm Navi, the great Deku tree wishes to see Link, so could you let us pass please?", Navi said. "Not without a sword and shield. Sorry!", Mido said with a big grin on his face.

"Now what?", Navi said. "Well, I can get a shield at the Kokiri shop for fourty rupees!", said Link. "How many rupees do you have now?", asked Navi. "Thirty-nine.", Link said. Link looked on the ground, and picked up one rupee, "Fourty now!" "Go buy a shield, I'll look for the sword!", Navi said.

Link walked into the shop, "Can I buy a shield?" The shopkeep replied, "Fourty rupees." Link handed over over the rupees and the shopkeeper handed over the shield. "Okay, now to see if Navi found a sword...", Link said and walked outside. "Here's the sword Link!", Navi dropped a sword into Link's free hand. "Well that was quick...", Link said.

"Well let's go see the Deku tree now!", Navi said flying happily ahead of Link. When they got there Mido said in an unhappy way, "You got a sword and shield?...*Sigh*...You may pass..." Link and Navi looked at the path and then started off.

Chapter Five End

Chapter Six

Link and Navi were walking down the path to the Deku tree, as they did, Link paused and asked, "Hey Navi, is the great Deku tree nice?" Navi replied, "He's very wise, and I've never seen him angry or mean...So I'd assume he is." "Ok....", Link said and they started off again.

As they approached the Deku tree, Link began to worry. "Why are you so nervous Link? He won't bite....Or at least I think he won't....", Navi said with a grin. When they got up to the Deku tree, he said to Link, "You are thy chosen one......The boy without a fairy........Link......" Link said, "Hello great Deku tree."

"Listen closely......A man has placed a curse upon me, and I will die in a short amount of time....My last wish is for the chosen one to stop the evil man from doing anything else.....You must dispose of the evil inside me and continue destroying the evil all over the land of Hyrule to stop him....Navi will help you on your quest....Now enter and good luck....", The great Deku tree said.

"Well, here goes nothing....", Link and Navi entered the Deku tree. As they walked in, a bokobaba shot out at link, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!". Nai satrted laughing, "Mmm....Mmm.......Mm-HAHAHAHAHAH!That was hilarious!" Link destroyed the bokobaba, "Hahah, yeah....Hardy har har...."

Link and Navi ventured through the Deku tree, Link destroying the monsters they came across. "Hey Navi..."Link started, "Do i really have to fight? I mean, I hate fighting....." "Sadly You have to fight. I myself hate fighting too...", Navi replied.

Link fought hard to the get to the bottom of the Deku tree, Navi wondered why he went there so she finally asked, "Hey, why did we go to the bottom of the Great Deku Tree?" Link replied, "Because I have a feeling, call me crazy, but i think I can sense the evil's prescence...." Navi paused for a moment, "I see, so that's how he knew...." "Huh?" "Oh nothing...."

Short after they left countless corpses of monsters left behind them they reached a dark room. "I can't see anything.....", Navi said. Then like something had shot out at Link he said, "Watch out, it's approaching us....."

Chapter Six End

Posted

i luved it

but din is power

and i'm not sure if farore is wisdom or courage

but din is definately power

Posted

i luved it

but din is power

and i'm not sure if farore is wisdom or courage

but din is definately power

Hey, that's how I think it should be. I know that Din is power, Nayru is wisdom, and Farore is courage.

Posted

see

we r right

srry though if i offended u :embarrassed:

but i voted awesome

Posted

It's alright!

Posted

yay

:D:D:D

Posted

=P

Posted

Adventure. not adventures. its 1 adventure. GANNON-BANNED.

(also i love the game)

Posted

Adventure. not adventures. its 1 adventure. GANNON-BANNED.

(also i love the game)

There's going to be more than one adventure. That's why it's "Adventures"

Posted

o sweet

so when is the next chapter?

u know i would be glad if u wanted my help

just asking though if u dont want my help just say no i wont get offended

:D

Posted

Meh, I'll probably have the next chapter tomorrow, I don't got much time to write anymore because of school.....But I'll try to write as often as possible. And thanks for your offer, but no.

Posted

its ok

and yeah i have school too

and yay tomorrow or is it now today?

whatever

Posted

Sorry, I might have to get the chappy up on the weekend, cuz I'm starting to get tons of homework....

Posted

its ok

Posted

O.o, sorry I haven't put up any chapters for a long time, but i promise you I'll work on it untill the end, please rate and comment!