Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Adventures of Link

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Chapter seven will be up soon in about two days.

Posted

Yay 300 views! Errr, *ahem*, just wanted to say that I won't be on for a month or so because my pc crashed, and we're getting a new one.But I don't know when we are, so yeah.... So no chapters untill we get a new pc (I wish we could steal my cousins pc, the one I'm using now, it's so lag free ad awesome!!!!). :embarrassed:

Posted

Well, we didn't get a new pc, but we got our old one fixed, so chapter seven will be tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on how much time I get to write....

Posted

Eh..... It was Okay...... But it soiled the good name of the Book of Mudora

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Ehh, sorry 'bout that.... But that's how I see it. >.>

Posted

I can't seem to edit the main post anymore, so I'll just post chapter seven here:

Chapter Seven

"It's near...." Link stood with his hand on his sword, calmly, eyes closed, as if he was meditating. "What do you mean "It"? Hey are you even listening to me!?!" Navi frantically kept looking at Link then glancing around the room. Finally a noise. *Loud gulping* Link turning to navi slowly, while his hand still on his unsheathed sword. "H-hey, what are you do-" Without hesitation Link quickly struck the darkness behind Navi.

"Move!" Link shouted and jumped to the side, as the creature started to show it's form. Navi, amazed at how quickly that had happened, quickly analyzed the creatures physical appearnce and rushed back to Link's side. "Judging by it's size and appearance, I'd say the weak point is it's eye." "Okay, I got that, but.....I can't see it."

"..." Navi, looking a bit ticked off, looked at Link and try to calmly speak. "So....You mean to say.....That you can sense a hidden aura and an open aura, but you can't see the actual hidden creature......." "Yeah, but I got it figured out, you point to me where the eye is and I'll cut it." "...This had better work...."

The creature dashed toward them in a rush to finish them. "Upper right, right behind you." Link, sword in hand, spun around and stabbed the eye of the creature. *Screeching* The creature cried in agony as a thick black smoke started flowing out of the eye very slowly. "Got you." Link said thinking the battle was over. But suddenly the creature swung Link off with his sword still in the eye. "Uh-oh...." "..." "Now what're we going to do?" "...." "Link?..." "My sword......." "....?"

Link looking furious, watched as the creature wandered over to the wall and started climbing it. "Oh no you don't! COME BACK HERE WITH MY SWORD!" Link darted at the creature, jumped, and landed on the sword, pushing it deeper inside the eye. "Wow....All because he was getting away with his sword.." Navi stood there enjoying the entertainment.

Link got off the sword, took it out of the eye, and in a flash the creature was in half. "Uhmmm...." "What? He ran away with my sword." Link and Navi started heading outside while a figure in the shadows they hadn't noticed snapped his fingers and left.

Chapter Seven End

Posted

Again, I can't edit my posts here anymore, so here's chapter eight.

Chapter Eight

"Finally! Fresh air!" Link took a deep breath as they exited the Deku Tree. "Great Deku Tree, we have defeated the evil that has been sleeping inside of yo-" As Navi turned around to see the Deku Tree, she was surprised to see his bark coloured grey, and his leaves fall to the ground. Link turned around to see what Navi paused for. "What's the matter Navi? Why did you pau-" As soon as Link's eyes set sights on the Deku tree, Link dropped to his knees, eyes wide open, knowing what had happened. "He...He's dead...." Navi looking at the Deku tree, tears falling from her eyes.

Link got up and looked away from the Deku Tree "*Sigh* We'd better get going..." Navi was about to turn around when she saw a green emerald on the ground and a note. "Hey Link, look at this..." Link picked up the note "What's this.....It says...."

Dear Link and Navi,

By the time you read this I will already of passed on. But do not fret, my duty was only to call the Savoir of Hyrule when the time was right, now the rest is up to you two. Keep the stone you see before you and guard it well. Take it to Hyrule Castle and see princess Zelda, the rest shall be explained there.

Sincerely, The Great Deku Tree

"So....We have to travel to Hyrule Castle huh?" Link and Navi left the Deku Tree in peace and started their long journey to Hyrule Castle. "So I guess we gotta get past the entrance guardian of the Kokiri Forest...." "Leave the talking to me Link." "Alright.."

As they approached the entrance, they saw that no one was standing guard. "What happened to the gate guardian?" Navi said while looking around to see if he was near. "Well, looks as if he skipped his duties." Link started walking through the entrance, "He just made our job much easier, if we meet up with him sometime in the future we should thank him!"

As they were walking, that same man who was watching them before was following them....

Chapter Eight End