Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Zelda Game should I buy?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I have the originals for Nintendo and Twilight Princess, but I want to get a new one I have all the differant systems Zelda was on. So which one should I buy?

Posted

Here's guessing you don't have Wind Waker, then.

Get it. Your life will be complete.

Posted

What system was that for? It was that good huh?

Posted

Gamecube. c: Really a superb Zelda game.

Posted

Well, if you're one for getting through it quickly, it wont be for you. But there's alot to do and explore. One of my favourite games of all time.

Posted

Same here. c: It ties with Oracle of Seasons as my favorite Zelda game... I just loved how much there was to do, and it didn't seem to get boring.

Posted

Ok well Wind Waker seems like the pick. What was Oracle of Seasons like? I heard the Oracle of Ages was pretty much the same as Oracle of Seasons.

Posted

Gameplaywise... It's the same thing... It's simply the other side of the same story, I suppose... It's like, two parts. c: Oracle of Seasons is Part 1, then Part 2 would be Ages...

It had a different story, items, world, ect... Though, after beating both of them... It was possible to link them together to reveal THE TRUE story... Yeeeah...

Where you fight Twinrova and Ganon

Posted

Oh I see. Well maybe I will buy all three. LOL But since you both agree on Wind Waker that will be the first one I buy.

Oh I see. Well maybe I will buy all three. LOL But since you both agree on Wind Waker that will be the first one I buy.

Posted

Ocarina of Time is never a bad choice, nor is Majora's Mask. Wind Waker should be the priority, though.

Posted

Ocarina of Time. If you've never played it, you need to.

Right now.

Posted

Oh yea I have Oot too, forgot about my 64, LOL. Well it seems every one is a fan of Wind Waker.

Posted

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the two best Zelda games IMO. But if you're going to play them, it's best to start with Ocarina of Time, since MM is a direct sequel to OoT.

Posted

What is MM on?

Posted (edited)

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the two best Zelda games IMO. But if you're going to play them, it's best to start with Ocarina of Time, since MM is a direct sequel to OoT.

My list:

1. Wind Waker

2. Majora's Mask

3. Twilight Princess

4. Ocarina of Time

5. Phantom Hourglass

And Majora's Mask is the 64 too.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)