Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Review - Elite Beat Agents

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Game: Elite Beat Agents

System: Nintendo DS

Rating: E 10+ (Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Lyrics, Suggestive Themes)

Review Score: 9.9/10

The game Elite Beat Agents will bring hours of entertainment, and frustration, to your hands. You will play as the agents, who help people with their problems by singing and dancing till they cant no more. You play by keeping the beat of a song. "How?" They have numbered circles, and there are borders to each of them which close from the outside in. The closer you hit them from being on top of the circle, the more points you get. This leads to the Elite-O-Meter. This handy little bar continues to go down throughout the song, and the only way to raise it is by getting points, as explained previously. What does this mean? You have to do well, of course. It's possible to pass the level and fail all of its sections; but it wont unlock any more levels for you if you do it that way. You have to pass at least 2/3 sections to continue with the story; which leads to a very addictive rhythm game. If you still dont get it, think DDR for your hands. The frustration comes when the beat gets faster, and you cant keep it. That's the good kind of frustration though. All in all I love this game. It only gets a 9.9 because..well, it wasnt long enough. 15 songs for normal storyline, 19 once you include bonus levels, and only 4 difficulty modes. You could easily have this game beat in a good 4-5 hours. Still, the replay value is very high and you'll never wanna put this down. :)

Posted

I played this game at the store one day and it is sooo awesome. ^_^ I really want to get it, but right now my mission is to get a Wii. :unsure:

Posted

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! :D

Posted

ME TOOOOO!!!! :D I got it a week ago. ^_^ Still no Wii. But this is sure to keep me entertained. ^_^ I'm on the last two levels of Sweatin' before the aliens come. You know, the one with that oil guy and the other one with the baseball player named Hulk... :unsure: My favorite is the twelfth level, the one with Lucy. :sadlink: ME GIVE GAME 10/10!! WOOT!! VOTE FOR TOILET GUY!!! (Did I just say that??? :huh::embarrassed::huh: )