Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight - Part 1 (If you havent beaten TP, dont read this!)

27 posts in this topic

Posted

---Part 1---

It had been 2 years since that fateful day outside Hyrule Castle, after Midna had sacrificed her life for Link and Zelda. Ganandorf had once again been defeated by Link, with the help of Zelda and the magic of the light arrows. Link should have been feeling relieved and happy that he

Posted

Hope you guys liked it, and if you guys did, I'll make a part 2! This is kind of my first article/story I've submitted so, lemmi know what ya think :D

Posted

I like it! :lol: But if this Link defeated Zant and Ganondorf, he cannot be the Hero of Time, for they are two different Links. Just wanted to point that out. :embarrassed:

Posted

I like it! :lol: But if this Link defeated Zant and Ganondorf, he cannot be the Hero of Time, for they are two different Links. Just wanted to point that out. :embarrassed:

Yeah...but isnt TP technically like 100 yrs after OoT? Cuz in this one, he is still the Hero Of Time, but much older...oh well :embarrassed: Anyways, workin on part 2! (hopefully more people will read this)

Posted

Part two! ^_^ Where is it?

Posted

I almsot read the entire thing.. But couldn't... It.. is... AWSOME!

Posted

I did read it all. ^_^

Posted

That was great!!

Posted

*waits impatiently for part 2*

Posted

totaly ccool

Posted

totaly ccool

thnaks! I didnt know so many people liked it! I will write part 2 a soon as I can, but it might come late becuase I have a project which I'm working very hard on @schol, so it'll be up by at least the end of the week at the latest! Thnks for reading!! :D

Posted

Part 2 is up! I surpirsingly had a full night of no mwrk, so I was able to get it done fast! Check it out! It's in the same section (Submit Content: News, Articles exc.) but its called LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight Part 2! Hope you guys like it, and lemme know what you think! :D

Posted

Nice!! Keep up the good work !!

going to read the second part now =D

Posted

First of all: ITS GREAT. :D

Second: The TP doesn't happen 2 years later after OoT.

Third: Mido cant leave forest! In OoT, Great told the Kokiri people couldn't leave forest without dieing.

I don't want to be the negative guy. Its sounds like that but just giving you advise, if you didn't knew the right story.

But it your making it up, That would be okey.

GREAT WORK any way :D :D

Posted

First of all: ITS GREAT. :D

Second: The TP doesn't happen 2 years later after OoT.

Third: Mido cant leave forest! In OoT, Great told the Kokiri people couldn't leave forest without dieing.

I don't want to be the negative guy. Its sounds like that but just giving you advise, if you didn't knew the right story.

But it your making it up, That would be okey.

GREAT WORK any way :D :D

Valid points, but heres my reasoning

1. Thanks :D

2. TP happens one hundred years after OoT, that I know. But if you recall from OoT, even when Link aged 7 years later, most of the Kokiri (except Saria) were still REALLY YOUNG, about the same age as Link when he was a kid. So I was kinda implying that Mido ended up like the other children, and we don't really know for certain how old Kokiri can live to be anyway! And when I said 'It had been two years since that fateful day outside hyrule castle' I meant in TP, when he fights Ganandorf one on one, not in OoT! And plus in OoT, he doesnt fight outside hyrule castle, he fights on it!

3. I remember that well, BUT I always thought that the Great Deku Tree was trying to protect hem, cuz I mean, Link left the forest, and he didn't die, so I'm guessing it was a pretection, so Mido disobeyed protection, and went to another FOREST/WOODS to be safe and find Link

I dunno if thats complete reasoning, but thanks for reading my story anyways! These points might even help me to make the 4th installment better!