Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Disgusting people in the world

74 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sick and tired of people thinking that all Islamic people are extremists. They say no news is good news, and how often do you see things like: "an islamic person went about his normal day. He neither killed nor tortured anybody."

Oh well, prejudices are not oft swayed...

Posted

I hate, but not in a racist way, the people who follow Islam. The other day I saw in the news that they caught a 8 year old boy stealing bread over there, and guess what was the punishment? "In the name of Islam, a truck will run over his arm." I almost cried when I saw the pictures...

Is that a religion of love and peace? I don't think so.

How can you hate all Islamists and then say its not racist?

In India its common for the people living in small towns in the farm land, to slit the throats of 11 year old boys. They believe by sacrificing the child to their god, they will be rewarded with a good season for their crops.

Do I think they should do this? No. But at this the same time, this is their culture, their way of life, and more importantly, their country. Who am I to say what they can and cant do in their own country. Generally, as long as people have the freedom to leave their country if they want to, Im fine with it.

Although its sad to see, I'm sure that child had known what would have happened if he had been caught. And similarly, in the medieval times, if you were caught stealing, your hand would be cut off.

Posted

So if you went to a country which was mainly muslim and they said you had to wear a robe and a veil outside, you'd accept that as their culture?

Posted

How can you hate all Islamists and then say its not racist?

Because all Islamists believe in that kind of punishments. It's their culture, and that's how they live every day, but I just hate people who murder other people, wether it be for stealing, lieing or killing. That's why I didn't want Saddam to be sentenced to death. We don't have the right to end someone's life. It doesn't matter what the person did, no one can kill him/her for that. And forgive me for saying this, but Islamists ARE extremists. Why would you have a truck run over a kid's arm, just for stealing bread? I know that's their religion and laws, but I can't stand it. I don't hate them in a racist way, I just hate how they handle that kind of things.

So let's change what I said.: I hate their way of handling things.

Posted

May I say that ALMOST ALL MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE. Maybe there are some that aren't, SOME, but a large majority are indeed.

Posted

I'm a Christian, but I will say this in the defense of Islam.

Have you read the Bible? Have you read what went on?

*This may seem very extreme to little children so don't read it if you don't like talking about private areas*

If a woman grabbed the balls of an enemy of her husband, they were to cut off her hand. That's pretty extreme.

Posted

So if you went to a country which was mainly muslim and they said you had to wear a robe and a veil outside, you'd accept that as their culture?

Well I dont know of any muslim countries that make males wear a veil. But thats right, I would wear it if it thats how it was in their country. And if you or anyone goes to their country and doesnt want to adapt to their culture, you shouldnt be going there in the first place.

Because all Islamists believe in that kind of punishments. It's their culture, and that's how they live every day, but I just hate people who murder other people, wether it be for stealing, lieing or killing. That's why I didn't want Saddam to be sentenced to death. We don't have the right to end someone's life. It doesn't matter what the person did, no one can kill him/her for that. And forgive me for saying this, but Islamists ARE extremists. Why would you have a truck run over a kid's arm, just for stealing bread? I know that's their religion and laws, but I can't stand it. I don't hate them in a racist way, I just hate how they handle that kind of things.

So let's change what I said.

Posted

So let's change what I said.

Posted

I'm a Christian, but I will say this in the defense of Islam.

Have you read the Bible? Have you read what went on?

*This may seem very extreme to little children so don't read it if you don't like talking about private areas*

If a woman grabbed the balls of an enemy of her husband, they were to cut off her hand. That's pretty extreme.

I'm a Christian as well, and that's why I can't stand how Islamists handle things. The thing you mention is pretty extreme indeed, but not like the things Islamists do nowadays. I saw in the news how they slit a hostage's throat and cut his head of afterwards. They were chanting while they did it, so I take it it was a sacrifice for their god. Why do they do things like that?

I think they're terribly wrong, and as Zuzu said, the news only show the bad side of things. But I'm pretty sure most of the pople who follow Islam follow its law. And if that means killing innocent people, or doing that to the boy, they'll do it, because they think it's correct. Just think about this: What if they did that to someone you love? Like your father, mother, brother, etc... How would you feel? That's why I hate mosts Islamists, or their way of handling things.

Posted

If I was Islamic, I would think it was right.

Unfortunately, I'm not, so I can't answer that.

Posted

huh?

oh i get it........

nvm

hey guess what i just edited my post instead of double posting

isnt that great zuzu?

Posted

It is great indeed. ^_^

Posted

You can't help it. This world is in-perfect. Wait for paradise to come. That will be the day :o_o:

Posted

:huh:

Posted

yeah that day will ONLY come when humans are destroyed

cuz its the human nature for flaws and ONLY way for paradise is if there were no humans

hahaha

try and top that!

:D