LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"No! All I know is that you are a thief from MY father's bar, and that you're foreigner! And..." Amie's voice trailed off as she had to look up at the man. He was much more threatening than she was, and he really didn't have to try, at least that she could see. Her hands slipped off her hips as the man started to laugh. "Don't laugh at me! How about... how about you just give me the cost and we'll let it go, 'kay?"

Posted

"lets see how about....NO!!!, any self respecting thief of any worth would never pay for what they stole especially not a Gerudo thief" Delgardo replied outraged at the fact the girl had asked him to pay, " besides i don't have any rupees left spent them all buying maps of this land, the only way i can pay you is buy trading something of worth and the only thing i have of worth is this gem"He added pulling out the large forehead gem." And there is no way i am going to give it up!". this is a waste of time and why i am even giving her an explanation,i better be off before someone here figures out who i am and turn me in, he thought. Delgardo then started to walk away.

Posted

In Termina Field....

Link : *Sighs and gets up*

"What am I doing, i'm Link! The Hero of Time!" He says, standing up.

"Man, I've never been anywhere without Navi. *Eyes start watering* This is really"-

*Click*

Link looks toward the door. He grabs it and pulls it open.

"What the hell were you doing out there boy?" An old man asks him.

"Um, I...-"

"No matter. Take this and go to the sewers." He says, handing him a Slingshot and a small bag of pellets.

*Link got the Slingshot!*

"And heres a map." He says, handing it to him. Link opens it, and the old man points.

"Go down to the sewers and close the gate. The water is overflowing, and soon will get into Clock Town." He says.

"Oh, and be careful not to drown. Good luck."

-

Link heads down to the sewers.

"The water is already overflowing..."

He jumps into the water and goes deep into the sewers, not knowing where he is going.

Posted

"Well, I don't care if you're a self-respecting thief or not! You're costing our bar money!" Yelling wasn't going to get her anywhere. She knew that, eventually, most foreigners came in to the bar at least once. He probably wouldn't be any different. She'd see him then. At least, she hoped so.

Posted

After swimming for a couple of minutes, Link sees air.

"BWAAA!!!" He yelps as his head bobs out of the water.

He pulls out the map.

"What a smart guy." Link says, as the map tears apart from wetness.

Suddenly, a Skullita falls from the cieling. He pulls out his Razor Sword and Hero's Shield

linksword2.gif

He quickly swings at the Skullita, but it spins him into the water. He climbs out, and he pulls out the slingshot. He puts in a pelet, and shoots the Skullita's eye. It falls to the ground, leaving 2 Rupees. He picks them up, and puts them into his pocket. He investigates the area, the small little opening.

"Hmmm...nothing." he says. He puts his sword and shield away. He jumps back into the water, and continues swimming. He sees another opening, one leading to the switch!

"Finally." Link says, sighing as he bobs his head out of the water. He climbs up, and goes up to the switch. He grabs it, and pulls it to the other side. As Link sighs, a huge mouth opens above him, above the switch.

"Whats going on?!" He says in his mind. Water starts pouring out rushingly.

"I thought this was supposed to stop the waterflow!" He yells.

The water starts filling the room swiftly, and the water starts rushing through the sewers.

"Now i've done it!" He grunts.

He jumps into the water, and it takes him away on its own. He gets out of that part of the sewer.

"What going on!" Link yells.

It brings him farther than the entrance.

As he gets carried away, the water starts building up more and more.

(Now it starts getting into Clock Town)

As the water starts building up more and more, Link starts coughing and suffocating more and more.

"Where will I end up? Will this affect people....in. Town?" Link says, as his conscience starts fading, and everything gets fuzzy and blurry.

"Looks *cough* like no one *pause* can help me now..." Link says, as he faints without a word.

Posted

"Damn it!" Delgardo couldn't believe it after walking away from the girl he started feeling guilty, normally he would just ingnore the guilt and just get on with life, and because he normally had to steal just to live when he lived on the streets as a kid which was not too long ago, maybe i should try and pay back for that port, but how pickpocket a couple of people, maybe.He thought."ah ha" he said as he noticed some prime targets for pickpocketing,"Time to get to work" he chuckled to himself. after getting about 500 rupees he decided to go back to where he stole the port after he brought himself a cloak to disguise himself a little. as he aproched the Bar he pulled the hood of his new cloak over his head, and entered the bar he decided to sit in a back corner far away from anyone else and waited.

Posted

(I can't do anything at the moment because of the overflowing water. Remember, the water is rushing into Clock Town, through the Bombers Hideout entrance!)

Posted

LOL

i gotz a emulator with Majoras Mask on my computer.

i'll just refresh my memory with it. :)

Posted

Amie decided it was time to head back to the bar. On her way, she noticed some of the Bombers looking somewhat...agitated.

"Hi, Jim. What's going on?" she asked the Bomber wearing a red bandana.

"There's a flood in our hideout, and there's stranger down there too!" She'd known Jim for a long time, and knew he was prone to exaggerating. There is probably a puddle on the floor, or the water's a bit higher than normal. Something like that.

"Ok, well, good luck with that." She left. Amie planned to come back after getting some lunch from home. When she came into the bar, she noticed the man from earlier at a corner table. She went to the bar.

"Hey, dad. Who's that in the corner? How long's he been there?"

"Hi, Amie. You're back early, it's barely even noon! Are you hungry? He's been there for, oh, maybe five minutes."

"Okay, thanks. Bottle of port's price is usually around ten or twenty Rupees, right?"

"Yeah." She went over to the table.

"Hey. Have you come to pay, or are you hungry, or what?" she asked the man. "If you're here to pay, the price for port is fifteen Rupees."

Posted

He looked up to see the girl he was argueing with earlier"how did you know it was me, what gave me away the eyepatch?" Delgardo replied as he set a small bag of rupees (it has 200 rupees in it) on the edge of the table she was standing at. "whats on the menu and can you tell me the legeal drinking age is here ,its not 21 is it?" he asked as he pulled his hood down.

Posted

Amie laughed. "It was the eyepatch and the fact that you don't live here in town!" she said, and picked up the bag. Peeking inside, she gasped. "This-this... well, this isn't fifteen Rupees, I'll tell you that. Umm.. Today's specials are the fish and vegetable combo, with fresh fried fish from the ocean, or the roasted beef meal, which comes with potatoes, beef, a slice of bread, and a drink. The legal drinking age is nineteen, but you can finish the port, Dad's pretty easygoing, s'long as you don't cause trouble."

Posted

"its a good thing i am 19 then, i don't cause trouble it finds me mostly cause who my father is."Replied Delgardo as he though over what to choose, Fish sounds good, i'm not to fussed about beef and as long as there's no pork. he thought. "I'll go for the fish, its not like i wanted to come to this land i just woke up here with a sore head and my horse and hawk gone" he added as he rubbed his sore head.

Posted

A couple of hours later...

"Ugh....." Link says.

He looks around. He sees no light, so nothing can be seen.

He gets up, and moves his hands around. He walks forward, and walks right off of what he was standing on.

"Wahh!" He yells as he falls in. *Splash* The water takes him away once again.

As he goes, the water takes him off of a metal cliff.

"Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" He screams, echoing off into the falling darkness.

A few seconds later, he splashes back into the water. He feels his back lighter than usual.

He feels his back, nothing.

"Where are my weapons?!" He wonders in his head.

He sees light up ahead. He grunts and swims toward it. As he gets closer and closer, it reveals an orange, spiral portal.

He swims into it, and he disappears.

--

"Waaah!" He yells, as he falls from the sky.

Landing in front of a door on his face, faints. A few seconds after, a sword falls from te sky also, stabbing itself into the ground, right next to Link.

"Hey, what happened over there?" A worker says.

"Go check it out." His boss says.

"Hmmm...it seems to be a...a kid!" he says, picking him up.

"Really..." his boss says sarcastically.

"Bring him to the Stock Pot Inn." the boss says, "And don't forget his sword."

"Got it." The worker says. He then enthusiastically brings Link and his sword to the inn.

On the way, Link's slingshot and bag of pellets fall off his belt.

A boy with a blue bandana and a 4 on his shirt then picks it up, and walks away, slyly.

Posted

"Kay, then that'll just take a second." She left, and five minutes later came back with the plate. "This will just go with the money you gave me earlier, so you don't have to pay again." Amie grabbed a slice of bread and a bottle of milk, waved to her dad, and left the bar. She'd barely taken a few steps when she saw a commotion come out of the gate into South Town and into the Stock Pot Inn. She followed them.

"What's going on?" Mutoh turned to answer her.

"Kid fell from th' sky, and we brought 'im here." Doubtful. He and his workers had spent the better part of the night in the bar, drinking and singing. He's probably just hung over, or still on the drink.

"Where is he?"

"Dunno."

"Thanks for the help." she saw a Bomber leave the building clutching a slingshot and a pellet bag. Following him, she caught him and asked him where he'd gotten the slingshot.

"The store, stupid!" And he ran off. Stupid kid. She munched on her snack she'd brought and sat up on the roof of the bar, where she'd get a good view of kids falling from the sky or any other unusual things.

Posted

after he finished his meal Delgardo left the bar. he had heard of a kid falling out of the sky, a kid wearing a green tunic, oh crap he's here zelda must'ave sent him i can't let him find me, or i be joining dad in the sacred realm again. he thought. Suddenly he heard a famliar bird call, "Silverbolt!!" he shouted as a silvery hawk flew down, delgardo held out his arm for the hawk to land on." where you been! i was worried about you, have you seen trax?"he asked the hawk, the hawk lowered its head meaning no."Look Silverbolt he is here you know what that means"he added. the hawk jumped on to his sholder.