LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"Where am I?!" Link exclaims, waking up from his sleep.

"Why, you fell asleep!" A lady in a brown dress says.

"Your such an idiot Anju, he fell from the sky!" an angry worker says, bursting out the door.

"Well...don't mind him," Anju says, "Have some soup and relax! Your sword is over there." she ays, pointing to a table with his Razor Sword on it.

"But wait, where is my sheath and shield?" he asks, rubbing his head.

"What do you mean?" Anju says, handing him a bowl of soup with a rather large spoon.

"Uh, never mind." Link says.

"Maybe they got lost in the waterways." Link says in his mind. He grabs the spoon and starts to eat the soup quickly.

A couple of minutes later, he leaves the Inn, waving to Anju.

"Thanks ma'am!" Link shouts.

"Your welcome honey!" Anju says smiling.

Link puts his sword in his belt (Due to no sheath) and notices his Slingshot is gone, along with the pellets.

He groans and sits down on a small wooden bench next to the Shooting Gallery.

"Oh yeah, my Ocarina was stolen too." Link says.

"I wonder why I even came here, there is nothing amiss. And there is no way back either." Link wonders, looking into the sky.

He pulls out his bottle, and looks at its clear glass. He sees a bug crawling on the ground. He picks it up, and traps it in his bottle. He puts the bottle away, an stands up, stretching.

He heads north to North Clock Town when he feels water rushing, and down the steps to East Clock Town.

"The Water! I forgot!" Link exclaims.

"Hmmm...I can't afford to lose anything else, so..." Link says, putting down his bottle with a bug, and his last Magic Bean.

He goes into the hideout where the water is rushing in from, determining to stop it.

"Hey, more stuff!" a boy in a blue bandana and 4 shirt says. He grabs the items and runs to North Clock Town, cackling.

Posted

Amie sees the boy with the 4 (there are so many people without names...) on his shirt grab somethng off the ground and take off towards North Town. She slid off the roof and followed him.

"WHERE DO YOU CHILDREN KEEP FINDING THIS STUFF?" she yelled when she caught up to him. He flinched.

"Eh...well... y'see..."

"No. No I don't. That's why I want you to explain it to me!"

"There's a kid who was staying in the Inn and he left and he leaves his stuff everywhere! We're just safekeeping it for him!" The boy looked away. Liar.

"Really? So he asked you to keep it safe? Let's ask him." With that, Amie grabbed the boy by his collar and dragged him to the Bomber hideout. Inside, there was a kid in a green tunic.

"Hey, did this kid ask you to keep your stuff for you?" she asked.

Posted

"Um. No, why?"

"And don't step in here, its wet enough as it is."

"And I-" *sees slingshot and stuff*

"HEY! Thats my stuff kid!" Link yells.

Link then grabs all of his stuff from the boy.

"You. *Link points to the boy* Don't steal anymore. I'll have my eye on you."

"And you!" Link yells to the girl. He then raises his hand ready to hit. The Bomber then runs away.

"Thanks a lot!" Link says, shaking her hand.

"I'm Link!" he says, pointing to himself.

"Now, I have to go stop this overflowing water. Keep away, and keep safe." Link says smiling.

Then then walks into the hideout, quickly going underwater. He then looks back and smiles at her. Then he goes into the catacombs of water and stone underground.

Posted

Amie stood there for a moment, looking into the water. Did he just try to hit me, or was that the kid? And what the heck was up with that, I got him his stuff back and he just takes off! Idiot. She stood there, considering jumping in after him, but decided that he was just rude and she wasn't going to concern herself with him. So she left the hideout, yelled at the Bomber who was trying to stop her from doing...something. The Bombers were getting on her nerves. Amie wandered around town waiting for something exciting to happen. Rarely did anything noteworthy happen in CLock Town. She wished she was in a different town, or at least a town that was somewhat more exciting. At least there was the carnival to look forward to.

Posted

"Finally" Link says in his mind, about to drown. He grabs the switch and pulls it back to its original position.

Suddenly, a sheath appears above him and falls slowly (because of the water)

It falls into Links hand. He smiles, but then coughs.

He then quickly swims back into Clock Town sheath in hand.

He pulls his sword out of his belt and put it in the sheath. He stick it on his back, sighing.

He then sees the girl again. He runs up to her.

Posted

"So its true link is here" delgardo said to himself as he hid in a patch of shadow on top of a building, his cloak was over his head and Silverbolt on his shoulder.maybe its time for me to see if zelda told him about me and sent him after me.delgardo thought. Delgardo signaled Silverbolt to do something. Silverbolt then flew towards Link , his talons ready to latch onto its prey, with a piercing cry Silverbolt snatched Links hat and flew upto where Delgardo was standing.Delgardo then stood in plan view on top of a roof infront of Link with the hero's hat in his hand.

"Well well if it isn't the Hero of Time, i knew Zelda was desperate to imprison me again but i wouldn't think she would get so worked up to send you!" Delgardo shouted so loud that almost everyone around can hear him.

Posted

"Hey!" Amie ducked as a huge bird flew towards her, but it went over her head. She turned to see the target, and it was the kid in green. The man from earlier was shouting about some girl named Zelda, and the boy was feeling the top of his head, looking for his hat. "STOP YELLING FOR A MINUTE!!!" she screamed, using her best barfight-breaking voice. "YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE! IF YOU TWO WANT TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS, THEN TAKE IT INTO THE BAR!! NOW!" She grabbed the boy's wrist and dragged him up to where the man was, and stood in front of him. "You too! I can't pull you, like him, but you'd better go if you don't want the guard to get you!"

Posted

"Why did you take my hat?" Link says angrily, and pulling away from Amie.

"Who are you?" Link asks.

"...." Delgardo says.

"No matter. We can settle this in Termina Field at 6 pm tonight." Link says smiling suspisiously, and taking out his sword form his sheath. He then turns his head to Amie, winks, and heads to the Great Fairy to get some Magic Power.

Posted

Delgardo decided to head to the field an hour early to study the area and any natural advantages he could use, Silverbolt circled around with link hat still in his talons," we will go home across the mountains.." delgardo sang as he warmed up with his twin fighting blades, the song he was singing was special to him it was a song his sheikah mother use to sing to him before she was killed. I don't know if i'm good enough to defeat link if he easlily beat father but i'll try, he thought. after working up a sweat delgardo leaned up against a tree facing the enterance to clock town so link wouldn't be able to sneak up on him. silverbolt landed on top of the tree the hero's hat landed in delgardo's hand.

Posted

Amie decided to go to Termina Field with them. She was interested in the fight, and she liked to watch the occasional tournaments that came to Town. She ran back to the bar to tell her dad where she was going.

"Dad... I'm going to the field at 5:30."

"What?" He came ou from behind the counter.

"I said, I'm going to the field at 5:30 and I'll be back by ten, I promise!" He sighed.

"S'pose so... Bring your gear."

"Why?"

"Rumors of monsters have gotten around."

"Oh. Yeah, I'll bring it." She ran up to her room and grabbed her sword harness from the wall. "Bye dad!" He waved and she ran out of the gate, pulling on her harness as she went. When she got to the field, she sat on a stump, a safe distance from where the duel would be.

Posted

Delgardo got fed up of leaning agianst the tree so he decided to sit down and sharped his swords. i can't underestermate that kid, dad done that and now he's in the sacred realm. he thought. then silverbolt sat on his shoulder lightly pecking Delgardo's ear in worry. "what it's nothing to worry about Silverbolt, sure the hero has the advantage of being able to see in both eyes but i got strength, skill and power on mine and plus dad got overconfident but i won't make the same mistake."said delgardo. he stood back up and continued to prepare himself swinging his twin swords at imagenary enemies.

Posted

Amie sat on the tree stump.. She was bored, and she swung her legs back and forth in an effort to entertain herself. Hopping off the stump, she paced around it, looking for...something exciting. Finally, she found a bug, bottled it, and perched back on the stump to examine it. Then she took her sword out of its sheath and practiced basics on ttop of the stump. Mostly all she knew were basics, and she hoped that by watching this battle she could get some idea on how to improve. Where is the kid? she wondered. Its almost six, its 5:50!

Posted

"Ahhh." Link says putting down the milk bottle.

"That was a good-" Link says looking at the clock.

"I'm going to be late!" Link says, putting his sword and sheath on his back.

He leaves the Milk Bar quickly and heads for North Clock Town. He pulls out his Slingshot and clutches it. He runs to Termina Field.

"Delgardo." Link says, just as the Clock Town Bell rings 6:00 pm. He pulls out his sword, puts his slingshot away and clutches his shining Razor Sword with both hands, growling.

"Grr...." he says.

Posted

"So you came hero, i was begining to think you wouldn't show up, and you know my name so you most likely know who my father is."Delgardo said as he drew one of his swords( when fighting with one sword he fights like TP ganondorf, but when using Two swords he fights like WW ganon). he twirls the sword in his had before throwing links hat back to him. " i must say you are a bit on the scawny side to be a hero, and don't think you can beat me just because of my little handycap" he added pointing to his eyepatch as he got into a fighting stance.

Posted

"Oh boohoo. An eyepatch." Link says grunting.

"Oh, and I think anyone can beat you." Link says pointing to The Great Bay area.

Delgardo then turns around and looks. Link then slashes at his feet, knocking him over, and cutting him.

"A little naive huh?" Link says smiling in his face.