LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"why you little...." delgardo shouted as he kicked link in the face with his steel toed boots as he stood back up. "first blood to you but don't think its gunna be easy twerp you got lucky when you beat dad." Delgardo yelled as he ran towards link hoping to run link through with his sword.

Posted

AMie watched the battle from the stump. Wow, this is more exciting than the tournaments in town! Its not staged like those are. She winced when ever one of them came too close to the other one with their sword, but other than that didn't say or do anything. She was too busy watching.

Posted

Link then jumps swiftly into the air, and slashes at Delgardo's head.

"Yeah!" Link says, as he sees blood. He rolls as he lands o the ground and pulls out his slingshot and pellets.

He shoots one into Delagardo's eye.

Link awaits his enemies move, as Delgardo yells and holds his eye.

Posted

" YOU SON OF A B***H!!!,"Delgardo shouted as he covered his good eye, now he was mad the blood form the cut on his head was dripping into his eye making him see red.when he sees red hell breaks lose."NOW YA GUNNA GET IT!!"he yelled as he tried to slash at Link, he manages to cut link a couple of times while link dodged the onslaught allthough the ground where they fought wasn't as lucky, slices of the ground was torn apart. delgardo was breathing rapidly trying to catch his breath after his furious assault.

Posted

Amie watched the battle, worried. Then she felt a slight tremor under ground, not anything from the battle. "Um... guys?" she said. The tremor came again, louder and seemingly closer. "Guys! Do you feel or hear that?" She next shake was much stronger, it knocked her off the stump. "Hey! Did! You! Guys! Hear! That! Or! Feel! It?!" She winced as the boy landed a good hit one the man's head, then shoots his slingshot into his eye. That had to've hurt, but we've got a bit of a problem.. THE EARTH IS SHAKING!

Posted

"HUH.. whats this about ...ground shaking?" Delgardo huff as he was still out of breath. he felt like he was going to black out, the pain in his eye and cut on his head was pretty bad and he was losing a bit of blood.

Posted

"Well, the ground is shaking, obviously, I don't know why, and it was real strong, knocked me off the stump, and... oh! Are you okay?" Amie just noticed that the man was bleeding pretty bad. "Do you want me to put a bandage on that?" She got up to check the cut, but was knocked off her feet by another ground shake.

Posted

Link hears the clock strike midnight. The ground then shakes again hard.

"Wah! Oof!" Link says, falling down.

"Whats going on?" Link says as the ground's shaking ceases.

He then looks into the midnight sky.

"....Wasn't that moon farther away a few hours ago?"

Posted

" what the hell is up with that moon its got a bloody face on it for goddesses sake either that or i'm seeing things," Delgardo said, Silverbolt then flew down landing on delgardo's shoulder again clearly freaked out." i sense a strong evil aura .. and its not me" he added tring to figure out anyone he knows that could be causing the earthquakes.

Posted

Link then sheaths his sword and slowly walks into Clock Town, heading for the Clock Tower.

"W-whats going on?" Link says sort of worried.

A man with a creepy face then comes up to him and says:

"Only 5 more days until all of Termina is ruined." He says, looking at his watch. The 6 am bell then rings.

"How do we stop it?!" Link exclaims.

You have to free all of the 4 creatures that are sealed away in the North, South, East, and West.

"But, where do I start?" Link wonders, walking away. He then sees a bag of 100 rupees on the ground.

"Cool!" I wonder what I can buy!" Link says.

He then heads ot the East Clock Town Store.

Posted

OoC: THis is starting to seem a lot like MM. Just sayin'.

"So the kid left, the ground is shaking, and the moon has grown a face. My day just can't get any better." Amie said quietly to herself. "Sounds like the quakes are coming from... under ground? Like an earthquake, maybe? I thought those only happened out in the desert-y areas." This she said louder. "Seriously, do you want medicine for that? I'll take you back to the bar, my dad's got bandages and stuff. It looks pretty bad." She got up and started to head back towards Clock Town. "The hawk can come, if you want. Whatever."

Posted

"Fine" Delgardo said as he followed amie, silverbolt still on his shoulder was still freaked out by the earthquake and the moon getting closer."your day is better than mine at least, lets see , i woke up in a strange new land, my horse is missing, Link shot me in my good eye cut me on the head and now the moon and earthquakes, and earthquakes don't happen in deserts i should know"

Posted

(When did we get in a desert?)

"I want that!" Link says pointing to a shield.

And... that." Link says pointing to a map.

"100 Rupees" the man says.

Link passes him the money and the man hands him the stuff.

He puts the shield on his back and pulls out the map. He looks at it going out the door.

"Southern Swamp, Snowhead, Great Bay, and....I can't read this." Link says.

He then puts the map away to show the other two.

Posted

(we not in a desert, amie thinks that earthquakes only happen in deserty areas while delgardo sez they don't cause he should know)

"You are an idot do you know that, you could have asked if you could look at the maps i already brought they are much more detailed, besides i can't read hyrulian, wait a minute are those gerudo symbols on the great bay map." HE said as looked at the map link had.

Posted

"Um, I don't know if those are Gerudo signs."