LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

Amie tried not to laugh as she watched Link struggle to take the mask off. "Were you always wearing a skirt?" she asked. "And what happened to your face?" (((Amie's never seen a Deku Scrub before, just so you know))) She started laughing so much that she almost fell into the swamp. "Ugh!"

Posted

"You never seen a Deku scrub before? they are really common in hyrule" Delgardo asked, He looked at link again,"That look suits you link but look on the bright side at least your not a octorok or like like" he added as he start to laugh even harder.

Posted

"No, scrubs don't usually come to Clock Town like Zoras and Gorons do, thats why. Except for the Business Scrubs that come through sometimes, that's all." Amie shrugged. "Anyway, Delgardo's right, Link, you could be something worse. Like maybe a sandworm or something. Or a Chu."

Posted

"Or he could have turned into a great big pig monster like my dad did" Delgardo added, Silverbolt circled above."i hate swamps so cold wet and damp, not to mention gooey monsters"

Posted

"Your dad turned into a giant pig monster? Weird. Yeah, swamps are one of the worst places ever...too bad we're stuck in one!" Amie saw a path leading down farther into the swamp. "Let's go check that out! Maybe it leads to a not-swamp place!" she added hopefully.

Posted

"Let go of me!" Link yells as he squirms out.

"Wow, these boots feel so light. I wonder..." Link says as he walks to the swamp muck.

He jumps on and it bounces him up and down.

"Water boots!" Link yells as he lands on a lily pad.

"I'm so light, I can stand on this!"

Posted

"i'll problely sink like a rock and i know i can't swim"Delgardo says as he looked at the swamp muck,"where are we heading to in this place"

Posted

AMie shrugs. "I don't know. I'm kind of small, I wonder if I'll bounce like you," sys Amie, tentatively sticking her foot in the water. "OW!" she yelled, hopping away. Her foot felt like it was on fire. "Swamp water burns you if you touch it. And I don't know where the path goes, I just want to get out of the swamp!"

Posted

I don't know either..." Link says, looking up at a house above him.

"Why don't you guys go in there and ask? I'll keep looking around."

Posted

"sure thing"delgardo says as he climbs up the ladder to the house, he knocks on the dooor quite loudly before he sticks his head in." Gran Kotake what are you doing here!?! and where's Gran Koume"Delgardo asks as he walks into the house.

Posted

(Nice twist!)

Link continues onward into the swamp. He comes up to many mushrooms and jumps on a big one. He sees a huge Octorok blocking a path ahead. Link then sucks in.

"Hmm?" he groans as a bubble starts blowing. He then blows and it comes off of his mouth hole.

"BLAARRG!" it yelps. It then shrivels up and dies.

"Cool! I have a new power!" Link says.

"How did you get gauntlets?" Link say, looking at his wooden Deku hands. He then continues hopping along the lily pads. He sees an enterance, with a blue and white wall.

"I wonder where that leads!" Link curiously says.

He then goes inside.

Posted

Amie stayed outside to make sure that nothing happened. I wonder what happened to the water to make it like this, she thought, wandering closer but keeping her feet well clear of the poisonus swamp. She tossed a leaf into the water, where it shriveled up immeadietly. "Jeez! Nobody should go in there!" She climbed the ladder to the house to tell Delgardo that the water would burn things up if something touched it. "Hey, I just found out that-" she stopped short when she saw him greeting a creepy old lady with a jewel in her head.

Posted

"Gran kotake i missed you"delgardo said as he almost crushed Kotake with a hug.

(everyone go aahh, now)

"and we missed you too del, my haven't you grown last time i saw you when me and koume where teaching you magic and you where only 10" Kotake replied.

Delgardo then noticed amie standing there.

Posted

(How come you guys are never on?)

"Where am I?" Link says to himself.

"Deku Palace" he says reading a sign.

"AN INTRUDER!!!" a giant Deku Scrub says.

"What, no!" Link says backing up. They quickly carrel him with a rope and tie him.

"What are you going to do with me?!" Link says struggling.

"We're going to burn you!" 2 Deku Scrubs say.

He is then tied against a wall, overlooking a King in fancy clothes and many Deku bodyguards around him.

He hears the two Deku Scrubs talking with the King.

"Very well!" the King yells, "We will kill this Scrub at 8 pm tonight!"

Link then looks at a wall clock, noticing it is 5:30 pm.

"Ooooh, I hope Amie and Delgardo find me or I'm toast!" Link says in his mind.

Link then tries to blow a bubble and scream. A smaller Deku Scrub then puts an old rag over his mouth hole.

"Great. I'm dead." Link says in his mind.

Posted

((Sorry!!!))

Amie stood in the doorway, watching the scene in front of her with wide eyes. "Um... Yeah-just-wanted-to-say-that-the-swamp-water-will-burn-stuff-up-as-soon-as-you-touch-it! OK I'm gonna wait out here!" she said very quickly, and went back outside to wait. Well. That was kind of strange. She heard a commotion from across the swamp. It sounded like drums or something. Unfortunately, there was no way that she could see to get across the swamp. Too bad there's not a boat or something.