LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

Delgardo gone after amie. "If you dare tell anyone what you saw, i will...." delgardo started to say before Kotake came out.

"sound like the Deku scrubs are getting ready for another execution, strange they seem to be doing it a lot more often more so to other scrubs that just wander round" she said.

"Wait a min i don't see Scrub link anywahere??!??" delgardo said.

Posted

"Like I'd tell anyone. Or like Link would care, really. Link went that way... Should we follow him?" Without waiting for an answer, Amie set off down the path that Link went down.

Posted

"Hey wait up don't you think we should keep our weapons out incase those mad scrubs try to capture us, besides Silverbolt is circling above that deku palace, i know he is trying to tell us something." Delgardo said as he followed amie.

Posted

"Hey, whats going on?" as Link wakes up. He looks forward.

"Fire!!" He yells, "Let me go please!!!"

"Never. Now, only a hour hour left, Scrub." the King says.

"HELP!!!!"

Posted

"Yeah, okay, good idea," said Amie as she pulled her sword out. She followed the path carefully, but as they got farther in it was obvious they were lost. "We've passed here before, there's the rock shaped like a turtle again! I don't know where we are... But I think we're going in circles." Just then, Amie noticed a sign half-buried in plants. She ran over to it and brushed aside the plants, revealing what it said:

WELCOME TO THE LOST WOODS

"AT least we know where we are now!" she said, trying to see a bright side.

Posted

"i think i got an idea."Delgardo answered he then put his fingers to his mouth and whislted, silverbolt then flew down landed on dlegardo's shoulder "Which way?" he asked the hawk, Silverbolt looked south." South it is then" he said as he headed that way hopping amie would follow without question.

Posted

(Actually its the Mysterious Woods :P)

Posted

(on my majora's mask its Lost woods)

Posted

(Where are you from? The woods in Southern Swamp are the Mysterious Woods. The one Link goes through in the beginning and end is the Lost Woods)

Posted

(Whatever. How about the Lost/Mysterious Woods? Because on mine its the Lost Woods)

Amie followed Delgardo down the path, towards the Deku Palace. It soon came into sight, and it was an impressive sight. Amie gasped, and then noticed the two Deku guards watching them suspiciously. "Let's stay away from them, they look kind of angry."

Posted

"Just ten more minutes until you execution, young Scrub. Now say what you need to say now. Actually, on second thought..." The King says, clapping his hands.

A Deku then goes to Link and puts a rag around his mouth.

"MMM!" Link yelps.

"Its no use now!" Teh King yells. Dekus then start chanting and cheering.

Link then swings the rope, going back and forth.

"If you even TRY to escape, we will cut your rope now!" the King says. He thne points to Link and a Scrub lowers him more. Link then feels the heat and starts sweating.

Posted

"who cares if they are angry, Hey Plants out the way!!" Delgardo shouted as he walked straight pass them, but they held their spears to stop him.

"ha you overgrowin weeds think you can stop me!! i am Delgardo Dragmire, son of the King of Evil Ganondorf, now move aside or else your death will be slow and painful!" Delgardo said as he drew his sword, the scrub guards stood their ground.

Posted

"Well, I guess there's that way to get in." Amie muttered to herself. She looked around for a less obvious way in. One that didn't involve threatening. She noticed a medium sized hole directly above where they were, and it looked like it doubled as a tunnel. She went forward and tapped Delgardo on the arm.

"Um, I think I found a better way in..." she said quietly, then subtly pointed up.

Posted

Delgardo looked up to where amie was pointing.

"Do you really think i can fit in that hole?!?" delgardo said as he glared at the scrub guards.

Posted

Amie shrugged. "Worth a try. It doesn't look THAT small..."