guidner mail

age 19

race hyilan

wepons master sowrd and mirror shild

Posted

Make your part of the story!

guidner mail?

Posted

link yous the orcrina of time and gos back to the temple of time and pulls out the master sorwd

Posted

Uhhh....I think you should check you spelling and use capitals, its hard to read that.

Posted

go to the teple of time

Posted

We are in Termina right now.

Posted

the prelude of light

Posted

No, we are in the middle of something.

Posted

(...I can't understand anything you say, Bigboss.We're in Termina, I don't even know if we'll GO to Hyrule...)

Posted

(Anyway...)

Amie climbed up to where the hole was. "Delgardo! It's bigger than it looks from down there! I think you can fit!" she called softly.

Posted

"ok move over i'm coming up!" Delgardo said as he put his sword away, Delgardo then remembering his sheikah training ran up the wall using any sticking out rocks as foot holds till he reached the ledge amie was on.

Posted

Amie kept a watch out for any Deku guards. "See, it's bigger than it looks! You want to go first?"

Posted

"you go first, that way if it gets narrower and i can't go further, i can turn back and go though the front door" Delgardo said

Posted

"Okay." Amie got down on her knees and started to crawl into the tunnel. The walls were covered in moss, and it looked like it hadn't been used for awhile. It was also very dark, and she could barely make out the pinpoint of light farther in. She kept going, but it seemed to go on forever. A hole had worn into the knee of her pants, and she could feel the rough stone scraping her leg. How long is this tunnel? she wondered.

Posted

Delgardo had to get onto his elbows and knees to get into the tunnel, it was a tight fit but he managed untill his swords got caught."Damn it for Din's Sake!!" he shouted as he crawl back just enough so he could take out his swords and place them in front of him and crawled back in."why do i have to be so tall" he cursed himself, luckly his clothes were so durable and hardly rip but the moss was leaving green stains.