LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"THanks guys! Don't worry, we'll catch up!" Amie shouted after them. She took off running as fast as she could, which wasn't very fast. She tripped and fell and came face to face with a Chu. It jumped at her and Amie sliced it and ran away. "Can you...please...slow down...a LITTLE?" She yelled.

Posted

(We are already too far away)

Posted

"Link you can't just go and expect everyone to keep up, we have work as a team a good leader makes sure that no one gets left behind!" Delgardo said as he followed behind link.

Posted

((Well she was yelling coz u left her, not that she expected anyone to hear her))

Amie could not sprint for very long. She slowed to a run, then a jog, and finally just a walk. "Stupid idiots..." she muttered.

Posted

Link stops in front of a wooden cabin.

"Man, its cold here, huh girl?" Link says petting her and feeding her a carrot.

Link shivers and looks around, leading him to route with rolling snowballs and cold winds.

Posted

((...OK mountains it is.))

Amie shivered and pulled her shirt closer to her. She was coming closer o the mountains and could make out the indistinct shape of a cabin. "Finally!" she said to herself and knocked on the door. No answer. She pulled the door open and was greeted by a blast of warm. Nice change. There was a man on a couch nearby, even smaller than she was, and a gigantic person behind the counter.

"Hello! Do you have a sword to be fixed and or sharpened? Well too bad! THe furnace is out!" The short man's greeting.

"I just wanted to come in from out there..." Amie sneezed. "You don't mind if I come in?"

"If you no customer, get out!"

"Fine." She turned and went outside and sat on the top step of the cabin.

Posted

"Damn it why does it have to be so cold!" Delgardo shouted as he wraped his cloak tighter around him, the blizzard had made him lose track of Link. He rode trax towards what he seen as a log cabin. as he got closer he seen Amie sitting on the steps.

"Cold?" He asked as he found another heavy cloak in his saddle bag and tossed it to her, "its very big but it will most definatly keep you warm, i guess the locals aren't friendly if your sitting out here?" Delgardo added

Posted

"Epona, you stay here." Link says.

He walks through the snow and up to a triangular piece of wood.

"I wonder what this could be used for." he says, knocking on it.

He steps on it, and trips into the blackness below.

"Wahhhh!!!" he screams, and falls on something.

"You've got to be more careful." a big owl says.

"Kaepora Gaebora?" Link says, as it flies up, with cold wind blowing towards them.

"Ah, I see you have traveled to this land, and I can sense from Kaepora that you are looking for you're friend." the owl says, flying toward a huge mountain with a big ramp.

"But how do you know him?" Link asks.

"Here is the Great Fairy Fountain of the North. Rest here." He says, knocking Link off.

"Wait, you never answered how you know him!!" Link yells as he flies off.

"Soon, everyone here will look familiar to you! But for us, he is my b-" he says, flying off too far for Link to hear the rest.

"WAIT!!" Link screams. He looks down into the snow and walks into the Fairy Fountain quickly.

"Man, its cold out there." Link says looking at his bare arms and legs.

He looks ahead to see a steaming pool of water, with fairies floating around.

Posted

Amie caught the cloak and wrapped it around her. "Thanks. And yeah, they aren't too nice, unless you're a paying customer. Stupid, really."She stood up. "I was watching for Link but apparently the snow's too thick."

Posted

"its not easy for me to get though either beening half blind makes it harder, but i know a way of getting though but it involves finding higher ground," Delgardo said as he made trax lie down. he them held out his hand for amie to climb on." come on climb on so we can get moving"

Posted

((dude guys while I was gone you left blurr in the temple lol. This is a problem for me, I haven't played this game and I have no idea where you guys went))

Posted

We went to Snowhead Village

Posted

((k))

Blurr popped up from behind Delgardo

((lol I'll figure out whats going on as we go))

Posted

"Oh hi Blurr. Where've you been? Have you seen Link?" Amie asked.

Posted

"Oh hi Blurr. Where've you been? Have you seen Link?" Amie asked.